Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

CryptoEarner999

Familiar Face
Aug 29, 2022
USD
$1.0100USD
Biznotes
Hey folks,
There are a lot of legit play games earn money apps/sites but the biggest problem faced by me and many others is that the levels are too hard/takes too much time to complete. Do you guys know any app/site that pays you for playing games one the basis of PLAYTIME? If that app/site only has level based rewarding system in my country, can I use VPN to change my location to a country where you get payed on the basis of playtime? If no, are there any other way?

Last edited:
I have never earned money from the get paid to play games platforms and this is making me to think that they are more of scam and shouldn't be taken serious.

All through the period that I have been trying to complete tasks online to make some money, I have never gotten to know of any website that pays people for playing games and I usually rate such platforms as scam that do not pay at all.

I believe that you should be looking into the direction of cryptocurrency play to end games right now because they are the ones that have been getting a lot of volume.

If the VPN usage is accepted by the platform you, could as well go ahead to use it to gain more income for yourself but if it is prohibited, then you shouldn't try it inoder to avoid your account getting blocked.

Actually I do not play most of my games online so for to sat he is playing his games online, I do feel he or she is wasting data and money online because they do have slim opportunity of earnings.

I am not a fan of playing game to make money things. I have tried it in the past, but none of the site I tried paid me. To me, it's waisting one time. I can't advise you to go on that journey except you're from top countries where you don't have to use vpn to get higher pay.

I am not a fan of playing game to make money things. I have tried it in the past, but none of the site I tried paid me. To me, it's waisting one time. I can't advise you to go on that journey except you're from top countries where you don't have to use vpn to get higher pay.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. Everryone knows that most of the playtoearn website on the internet are scams . Very few of them would pay you eventually.

Personally I considered earnings from playing games as scammed though I have never try that one before but my instincts didn't assure me as a good earning platform.

Personally I considered earnings from playing games as scammed though I have never try that one before but my instincts didn't assure me as a good earning platform.
It is true that most of the play to earn platform are scams but we still have some legitimate ones amongst them. There are some legitimate paid to click website that has play to earn sections you could earn from.

Such platforms actually exist but you need to put a lot of time before you can be able to make something reasonable. The truth is that I don't really enjoy playing games so it is not for me.

Well I do not know any play game app but I know that such apps exist that people can be playing game and be earning money at the same time once they win or subscribe the game.

I don't really belief any gaming apps for making money, most are scams and you will only be wasting your time and you won't be able to withdraw. Just stick with forum platform or start freelancing

For me I don't think it's a good idea to be earning money online by playing games, my reason for saying this is because you will spend a lot of time and you cannot earn anything tangible.

It's difficult to get a play-to-earn game that you can earn from, the common ones are crypto-related, but are very difficult to earn from. But one play-to-earn site I know of is cod(call of duty), people earn a lot from it, but that's after spending days, weeks or even months playing it to get to certain stage before you can start earning.

The world is now moving towards the side of cryptocurrency and I am suggesting that this is where you should be keeping your eyes on. Games like sandbox and lost dreams is a very good place to start.

The world is now moving towards the side of cryptocurrency and I am suggesting that this is where you should be keeping your eyes on. Games like sandbox and lost dreams is a very good place to start.
Yeah, but they didn't that some of these games requires you to invest a lot of money before you can be able to play them. There is currently one I am looking at and it is a new project that have not yet been popular. It is called Dopewars. I have their cryptocurrency called $PAPER.

For me I don't think it's a good idea to be earning money online by playing games, my reason for saying this is because you will spend a lot of time and you cannot earn anything tangible.
It is not actually good most especially if you are not even use to play of game on either mobile phones or online, you will end up wasting your money, playing games online.

Are there really apps that pay people to play games at all?

The only platforms I know which offer similar options are paid to click sites. And the returns are not always reliable.

It is not actually good most especially if you are not even use to play of game on either mobile phones or online, you will end up wasting your money, playing games online.
Playing games to me online is waste of time and money because you'll spend much time and you won't earn a decent amount of money, I better work on paid to post sites than to be playing online games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back