What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

Exactly and people who are willing to succeed will succeed perfectly even beyond your own imagination and those people who believe that they can sit down and have everything will come to understand that this is not possible after a certain period of time in their life and by then it may be too late.
this is something that really gets me scared as i do not want to wake up one day to realize i have been wasting my time on a particular venture, that is why i am painstakingly learning things that are viable and legit.

I would recommend that you take a look at Emojitracker (Emojipedia). This game has been around for a while and is still going strong. It's very popular, and it's also free to play. The game is simple: you create an avatar, then you explore different worlds and complete quests to earn coins. You can use these coins to buy items that will help you on your journey.

There are many things you can do with these coins, including buying various items in the store or upgrading your character's armor. You can also sell items that you find along the way if you need some extra cash!

Just remember that this game is all about exploration and discovery. If you're looking for something more action-oriented or competitive, this might not be the right fit for you—but if you just want to relax after work by finding treasure and exploring new worlds, then this could be just what the doctor ordered!

Personally I don't know any legit play games site that people can earned from it simply because I dont earned from such site because I believe there are other better ways to make money online.

• Blackout Bingo: Best bingo game on Skillz platform. ...
  • Solitaire Cube: Best Solitaire game from Tether Studios. ...
  • 21 Blitz: Best Solitaire and 21 game. ...
  • Dominoes Gold: Best dominoes game. ...
  • Pool Payday: Best pool game. ...
  • Bingo Clash: Best bingo game on non-Skillz platform.

The best thing I could say is that you should not be looking for opportunities to make money this way, you might have a lot of difficulties and sometimes you can lose your Money too.

The reality has always been that I do not even enjoy playing video games, and thus it's not appropriate for me. These platforms do exist, but it takes a significant amount of work to generate anything decent.
there are some cryptocurrency games you can play and make some good amount of money for yourself. But you must be ready to invest some kind of money by buying the native cryptocurrencies.

this is something that really gets me scared as i do not want to wake up one day to realize i have been wasting my time on a particular venture, that is why i am painstakingly learning things that are viable and legit.
Exactly , you really have to try as much. Having a solid skill will help you make money on the internet without much stress or even in the online space. So many people have fail to see it this way.

Personally I don't know any legit play games site that people can earned from it simply because I dont earned from such site because I believe there are other better ways to make money online.
there are some methods you can use to make money via playing games and one that i recommend is playing with people online like in a competition that gives financial reward or you start a gaming YouTube channel.

Exactly , you really have to try as much. Having a solid skill will help you make money on the internet without much stress or even in the online space. So many people have fail to see it this way.
I think even if you have a good skill stress is still required because you need to take a lot of time to be able to complete tasks especially if you're a freelancer. But which time you will get used to it.

I think even if you have a good skill stress is still required because you need to take a lot of time to be able to complete tasks especially if you're a freelancer. But which time you will get used to it.
If you have a good skill , you will not really have to stress yourself this way because every payment you will be getting for performing these activities will Worth it and that will not be a stress to you.

If you have a good skill , you will not really have to stress yourself this way because every payment you will be getting for performing these activities will Worth it and that will not be a stress to you.
That is actually very true. If the amount of money you're making as a freelancer is good then it cannot be seen as a stress because the money is worth it. Having a good skill is the key and knowing how to market it well.

That is actually very true. If the amount of money you're making as a freelancer is good then it cannot be seen as a stress because the money is worth it. Having a good skill is the key and knowing how to market it well.
Exactly, personally as I will not really have time to engage in marketing activities as a freelancer, does it really mean that freelancing may not be suitable for me with any interest on marketing ?

Mistplay is a gaming app that rewards users for their game play. Survey Junkie is a well-known survey website. and to complete the Upwork assignment. I do not advise you to use a VPN to prevent account blocking. If the terms of service for the application or website prohibit its use, you shouldn't use it.

Exactly, personally as I will not really have time to engage in marketing activities as a freelancer, does it really mean that freelancing may not be suitable for me with any interest on marketing ?
If you want to engage the freelancing you must be able to bring a lot of time. in freelancing there is always time to everything and you must be able to meet your clients' needs.

If you want to engage the freelancing you must be able to bring a lot of time. in freelancing there is always time to everything and you must be able to meet your clients' needs.
Exactly but that's not really a point of consideration in the sense that you can create time to meet their need if you have opportunity to win a work contract. But getting people to trust you in these platform through marketing is the most difficult aspect.

Exactly but that's not really a point of consideration in the sense that you can create time to meet their need if you have opportunity to win a work contract. But getting people to trust you in these platform through marketing is the most difficult aspect.
meeting their needs is something you need to take very seriously so that you can be able to create trust. Once trust has been established between you and your clients then your chances of succeeding will be high.

meeting their needs is something you need to take very seriously so that you can be able to create trust. Once trust has been established between you and your clients then your chances of succeeding will be high.
Exactly , that is just the only thing when it comes to freelancing. If you are able to break the trust . Most people wouldn't trust you if they understand that you don't have any good rating.

The one I know will require you to deposit money though I've not tried it before but according to information they said is legit. Personally I choose to avoid anything that will ask you for a direct deposit of funds before earning.

Exactly , that is just the only thing when it comes to freelancing. If you are able to break the trust . Most people wouldn't trust you if they understand that you don't have any good rating.
Yeah, if you have a good rating your chances of getting more gigs will be higher in freelancer platforms. But sometimes you can also get lucky because there are people looking for those who will collect little money.

Yeah, if you have a good rating your chances of getting more gigs will be higher in freelancer platforms. But sometimes you can also get lucky because there are people looking for those who will collect little money.
Well if there are so many people on the platform that may be willing to give me a good rating in exchange for job or activities , I will gladly concentrate to deliver it for them just to build up my rating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back