What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

Exactly, personally as I will not really have time to engage in marketing activities as a freelancer, does it really mean that freelancing may not be suitable for me with any interest on marketing ?
It would be suitable for you, because as a freelancer you are also a marketer accept you are yet to understand this fact. You are marketing your skillset and knowing more about marketing would potentially increase your income.

Well if there are so many people on the platform that may be willing to give me a good rating in exchange for job or activities , I will gladly concentrate to deliver it for them just to build up my rating.
The secret of getting ratings is that after finishing anyone's job then you tell them to give you a rating. That is what freelancers use to get their ratings and their chances will be high.

The secret of getting ratings is that after finishing anyone's job then you tell them to give you a rating. That is what freelancers use to get their ratings and their chances will be high.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with asking people for a feedback and I think that it is encouraged to ask people to leave the right kind of feedback. Usually people do leave a feedback on freelancing platforms.

It would be suitable for you, because as a freelancer you are also a marketer accept you are yet to understand this fact. You are marketing your skillset and knowing more about marketing would potentially increase your income.
Well , in terms of marketing if I have to adopt this as a freelancer then I need to go and learn about it because I don't have any understanding of digital marketing and the tricks involve.

Actually earning money from playing games can be quite good but sometimes risky when you have no luck and I will advise you engage into other better options to which you can make money online than depending on games playing.

Well , in terms of marketing if I have to adopt this as a freelancer then I need to go and learn about it because I don't have any understanding of digital marketing and the tricks involve.
You are very right, digital marketing is a different ball game and a skill set as well that needs to be nutured, so you really need to learn it and I believe it would become profitable on the long run.

You are very right, digital marketing is a different ball game and a skill set as well that needs to be nutured, so you really need to learn it and I believe it would become profitable on the long run.
That is true , as long as you are able to market any product that comes along your way for profit , then you'll always be making money from digital marketing . That is what I was told sometimes ago.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with asking people for a feedback and I think that it is encouraged to ask people to leave the right kind of feedback. Usually people do leave a feedback on freelancing platforms.
Probably, when people see a positive feedback on your profile on different freelancing platforms they will actually try to give you a job. If you are on a platform like Upwork it will help you when you are bidding for jobs.

I have never earned money from the get paid to play games platforms and this is making me to think that they are more of scam and shouldn't be taken serious.
It is true that we have many legit application to earne money by playing games but I have never come across anyone of it, if somebody has it let us know.

To be honest with you, playing online games do pay actually but it's more like a waste of time because the earnings not much. I urge you look forward to doing something else that pays huge.

I believe that you should be looking into the direction of cryptocurrency play to end games right now because they are the ones that have been getting a lot of volume.
I know of some online gaming websites where you can play games and earn crypto currency along the way , but most of those side are foreign site and you need VPN to access it.

Probably, when people see a positive feedback on your profile on different freelancing platforms they will actually try to give you a job. If you are on a platform like Upwork it will help you when you are bidding for jobs.

When I go online to hire someone what I check first I the person's rating to makw an inform decision if I should hire him or her and if I see negative reviews then i would not hire such person

To be honest with you, playing online games do pay actually but it's more like a waste of time because the earnings not much. I urge you look forward to doing something else that pays huge.
I believe you have heard about axie infinity. It is a block chain game that a lot of people play to make some good amount of money for themselves. But one thing is that you need some investment before you can attack.

I believe you have heard about axie infinity. It is a block chain game that a lot of people play to make some good amount of money for themselves. But one thing is that you need some investment before you can attack.
This is the first time I am hearing about the axie infinity. So even games are built on block chain? Interesting.

This is the first time I am hearing about the axie infinity. So even games are built on block chain? Interesting.
if you have not heard about play2earn games that means you are not active in the cryptocurrency space. There are also a lot of them being built presently you can research on.

I agree with this. I have tried a lot of such making money online opportunities and it is safe to say that we have to continue pursuing better ones instead of the ones what waste our time.

Instead of play to earn games you can just focus on paid to post forums. What you stand to earn here is far more than play to earn. Bizdustry is an example of such forum, you will be surprised at what you can earn compared to games.

Actually am not a good fan of game playing but I believe because I have proof that there are alot of people who are making good morning from game playing online even though is all about luck.

Actually earning money from playing games can be quite good but sometimes risky when you have no luck and I will advise you engage into other better options to which you can make money online than depending on games playing.

Playing games and making money from games could be risky in case you are gambling money. However, if you are not gambling any money, then you should not be worried.

Instead of play to earn games you can just focus on paid to post forums. What you stand to earn here is far more than play to earn. Bizdustry is an example of such forum, you will be surprised at what you can earn compared to games.
Play2earn games also a very lucrative way to make some good amount of money for yourself. But the thing is that it requires some financial investment. Some of the platforms requires you to buy their tokens.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back