What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

well I must say All through the period that I have been trying to complete tasks online to make some money, I have never gotten to know of any website that pays people for playing games and I usually rate such platforms as scam that do not pay at all.so don't get involved

well I must say All through the period that I have been trying to complete tasks online to make some money, I have never gotten to know of any website that pays people for playing games and I usually rate such platforms as scam that do not pay at all.so don't get involved
there are actually some websites that pays you to play games but they're not very popular. Some of them requires you to make some investment before you can partake.

this is actually very true. Instead of looking for gaming platforms it is better you acquire reasonable skills and monetise it online. It will give you much more consistent income.
I am working towards having a skill just exactly like you said. I really have to take my time to learn a profitable skill because I do not just want to learn it halfway or lose focus due to a lot of responsibilities.

This form of earning isn't so viable anymore. The gaming space has become so crowded - except you want to participate in online competitions and win real cash which is a more sure way than searching for free platforms.

I am working towards having a skill just exactly like you said. I really have to take my time to learn a profitable skill because I do not just want to learn it halfway or lose focus due to a lot of responsibilities.
That is actually the best decision for you to take. Having a skill currently is very important and necessary if you want to make something reasonable on the internet.
That is actually the best decision for you to take. Having a skill currently is very important and necessary if you want to make something reasonable on the internet.

Yes everybody are expected to learn something especially now in the modern world that can help them make money remotely. Except for people that are not particularly interested to Work This Way.

Yes everybody are expected to learn something especially now in the modern world that can help them make money remotely. Except for people that are not particularly interested to Work This Way.
the internet has actually become a blessing to all of us and we have access to several information that can help us improve our skills. I believe it is easy on how to learn things online.

the internet has actually become a blessing to all of us and we have access to several information that can help us improve our skills. I believe it is easy on how to learn things online.
The internet has offered a greater advantage in the sense that any skills you are interested to learn can be done at the comfort of your home without having to meet your mentor offline. There's absolutely no excuse for people who choose not to learn a skill.

The internet has offered a greater advantage in the sense that any skills you are interested to learn can be done at the comfort of your home without having to meet your mentor offline. There's absolutely no excuse for people who choose not to learn a skill.
The internet is a blessing and a very good technology that has helped so many people to learn many things for free . The YouTube is a very important platform where you can amass so many things.

The internet is a blessing and a very good technology that has helped so many people to learn many things for free . The YouTube is a very important platform where you can amass so many things.
There are so many things I did not know in the past but with the help of YouTube I have been able to get an understanding of those things. People who are interested to learn a skill will always try to do as there are many ways to do so.

There are so many things I did not know in the past but with the help of YouTube I have been able to get an understanding of those things. People who are interested to learn a skill will always try to do as there are many ways to do so.
It is engrossing to know that the internet as being one of the best technology that has ever being created for the good of the human race and it is a wonderful technology that has honed my capabilities in so many areas.

i have heard a lot about various apps that pays people to play games, but when i try them out, i always find out they are not actually what they make us believe, so i stopped looking into them.

It is engrossing to know that the internet as being one of the best technology that has ever being created for the good of the human race and it is a wonderful technology that has honed my capabilities in so many areas.
The internet has numerous functions most especially in terms of convenience because skills and other things can be learn with the help of an internet without having to meet your teacher face-to-face.

Apart from this site bizdustry I recommend trendri ,a plartform with similar features as this ,you share impacting and mind blowing ideas in making money online and get paid
Playing games online and getting paid ? I don't really think if it's having fun or making money.because you can believe with me ones your Data time is exhausted of your phone battery power is trained all progress is lost.

Last edited:
Actually game playing is quite good but I can't recommend it as any best way to make money I may not be able to recommend any game site because I don't earned from it.

You should not say we shouldn't get involved , because there are some stuffs like that that are trusted and legit,no scam.but rather you should say we have to be realistic and wise in joining any platform
Playing online games is a way of making money online in some website,but what baffles me is that it demands alot time, Data service and at last,the gain is not encouraging

Last edited:
I don't know of any legit get paid to play games sites or apps. I'm also in search of them because it seems like a fun way to earn money. Could someone introduce me to some of these sites?

I do not enjoy playing games for financial gain. In the past, I gave it a shot, but none of the websites compensated me. It seems like a waste to me. Unless you are from a top country where you don't need to utilize a VPN to achieve higher, I can't recommend that you embark on that journey.

Am not a fan 9f games playing and I don't earned from it because I believe there are other better ways to make money online. I dont know much about games playing.

Probably, I think most of the time the real people do not learn tangible skills online is lack of willingness and laziness. anyone who is lazy will find it difficult to learn a profitable skill that would add value to him or her.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back