What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

There are hardly any such making money online opportunities.

You just have to bear this in mind.

Making money online through such an opportunity is not easy at all.

Kindly forget about it.

Play2earn games also a very lucrative way to make some good amount of money for yourself. But the thing is that it requires some financial investment. Some of the platforms requires you to buy their tokens.
You should look for other platforms that do not require such from you, like buying of tokens which are available or you can create a YouTube account and play live games on your channel.

You should look for other platforms that do not require such from you, like buying of tokens which are available or you can create a YouTube account and play live games on your channel.
Yes, I have seen a lot of people doing this and I think they are making money. They have YouTube channels and they play games and of course there are so many people interested in it.

I think it would be better to create a Facebook page for it than going to open a YouTube channel. It's not everyday that people go to YouTube just to watch a game someone else played.

I think it would be better to create a Facebook page for it than going to open a YouTube channel. It's not everyday that people go to YouTube just to watch a game someone else played.
Creating a YouTube channel is a very good idea. It is also possible to make money from Facebook but I prefer YouTube. If you can get a lot of subscribers you can monetize your YouTube channel.

Creating a YouTube channel is a very good idea. It is also possible to make money from Facebook but I prefer YouTube. If you can get a lot of subscribers you can monetize your YouTube channel.
You can monetize your YouTube channel just like you've said but there's also a downside to that which is the ability to gain subscribers for a video game channel.

Hey folks,
There are a lot of legit play games earn money apps/sites but the biggest problem faced by me and many others is that the levels are too hard/takes too much time to complete. Do you guys know any app/site that pays you for playing games one the basis of PLAYTIME? If that app/site only has level based rewarding system in my country, can I use VPN to change my location to a country where you get payed on the basis of playtime? If no, are there any other way?
Using virtual private networks is a means of accessing online platforms that could lead to suspension, so it is never advisable, in my opinion. Most websites do not allow this practice

Using virtual private networks is a means of accessing online platforms that could lead to suspension, so it is never advisable, in my opinion. Most websites do not allow this practice
Probably, using VPN to work online is not advisable because it is a form of cheating. it is always very important to look for platforms that are supported in your geographical location to avoid stories.

Probably, using VPN to work online is not advisable because it is a form of cheating. it is always very important to look for platforms that are supported in your geographical location to avoid stories.
This is exactly my philosophy. It is much better to participate in websites that are legitimate rather than trying to find loopholes in other platforms via virtual private networks

This is exactly my philosophy. It is much better to participate in websites that are legitimate rather than trying to find loopholes in other platforms via virtual private networks
Probably, if you participate in legitimate websites you will also have the opportunity to discover other money making opportunities. That is why I love posting on forums.

Trying to make money with gaming platforms may be somewhat difficult. They are like gambling since most of the platform will require an initial deposit of money which can easily be losed when you have little understanding of the game you are playing

Trying to make money with gaming platforms may be somewhat difficult. They are like gambling since most of the platform will require an initial deposit of money which can easily be losed when you have little understanding of the game you are playing
nobody will pay you to play games for free online except a few website that pays little amount of money. If you want to make good amount of money you have to deposit but you need to make sure they are legitimate.

nobody will pay you to play games for free online except a few website that pays little amount of money. If you want to make good amount of money you have to deposit but you need to make sure they are legitimate.
Such gaming platform that will request initial deposit is always like a gambling. I have come across it before on my friends mobile phone as he was losing some of the money he deposited . That is when I jump into conclusion that such may not be a reliable way of earning as the earning won't be guaranteed.

Such gaming platform that will request initial deposit is always like a gambling. I have come across it before on my friends mobile phone as he was losing some of the money he deposited . That is when I jump into conclusion that such may not be a reliable way of earning as the earning won't be guaranteed.
I think there are a lot of cryptocurrency games you can make a lot of money from. I don't know if you have heard about Axie infinity. Some people made a lot of money from it.

I think there are a lot of cryptocurrency games you can make a lot of money from. I don't know if you have heard about Axie infinity. Some people made a lot of money from it.
Axie affinity is a cryptocurrency I know about but I haven't heard about their games . You really think it is easy and the possibility of earning from it is simple without stress ?

Axie affinity is a cryptocurrency I know about but I haven't heard about their games . You really think it is easy and the possibility of earning from it is simple without stress ?
I don't it is easy to make money with it. But there are still a lot of people making money from it. They have a reward token for the players called SLP. it's also a cryptocurrency listed on binance.

I don't it is easy to make money with it. But there are still a lot of people making money from it. They have a reward token for the players called SLP. it's also a cryptocurrency listed on binance.
SLP as I can remember is one of the cryptocurrency that liquidated one my friend of almost $100 some time ago in which the volatility was extremely high. Just that ever since the bearish season I have lost interest in some cryptocurrency. What is the current price now ?

SLP as I can remember is one of the cryptocurrency that liquidated one my friend of almost $100 some time ago in which the volatility was extremely high. Just that ever since the bearish season I have lost interest in some cryptocurrency. What is the current price now ?
You can check the current price of the cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap. I don't even invest in such cryptocurrency is because they have unlimited supply.

Play2earn games also a very lucrative way to make some good amount of money for yourself. But the thing is that it requires some financial investment. Some of the platforms requires you to buy their tokens.

There are many such kind of apps and games that offer money and they are found on playstore. However, they do not pay much. You may be able to earn a few cents each day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back