Rebranding your forum or blog

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently, I have started rebranding my forums and blogs. I have converted my personal blog into a portfolio website, a multi-author, and multi-niche online magazine into a literary magazine, a healt magazine to a health forum. I am doing this for a couple of reasons, one, I have been running multiple similar websites and I wanted to create different kinds of websites, and two, I wanted to work on new niches. Have you rebranded your website? Did you lose traffic after you rebranded.

Well, it actually depends on how you're carrying out your websites rebranding. There's a way that you would carry it out and it's definitely going to have a possibility of losing traffic. This is why I wouldn't recommend a full change rebranding because some of your members might not take it the right way.

There's a need to revamp a forum's project over a long period of time. If there's a need to give your forum a new look and massive change in rebranding, it should be carried out once after a long period of time. I've rebranded my forum once and my forum members loved it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back