What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

Urban areas get you more traffic, that's if you want more traffic. If you want it to be more quiet, then for sure rural is best for that. Rural is often best for privacy. I prefer urban areas though, because they're best for businesses.

For me it's an urban area. The rural areas can be pretty affordable to start up something in, but you will see more returns in an urban settlement.
Yeah, investing in the urban areas yields more return of investment than investing in the rural areas both in real estate property and other lucrative businesses.

I prefer to invest in urban areas because everybody is coming there for one thing or the other and urban area is where most industries are set up.

I prefer real estate in the urban area, especially if I'm resident in an urban area, so I could accesa my property effectively. There'll be low turnover in real estate investment in rural areas where people even prefer to live in huts or thatched houses.

I feel real estate in urban area is better than that in rural area because in urban area you can make a lot of profit compared to rural area.

There two things i really focus on when working, mtirst is the level at which the product is wanted(demanded),and secondly the pay,if it is favourable irrespective of the location.

Because of the services such as power and water, as well as the people, I would say urban area. The disadvantage is that urban housing is more expensive than rural housing.

I would prefer going for urban real estate investment. Rural investments are best when planning long term.
As for urban investment, they will attract more clients who will be willing to pay hugely, considering the amenities present.
I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.

Because of the services such as power and water, as well as the people, I would say urban area. The disadvantage is that urban housing is more expensive than rural housing.
What if you found an apartment in a rural area that has all these things you mentioned, would you be willing to buy or invest in it? These days most rurals areas have good water and power supply.

I would prefer going for urban real estate investment. Rural investments are best when planning long term.
As for urban investment, they will attract more clients who will be willing to pay hugely, considering the amenities present.
Investing in the urban settlement is the best bargain for any entrepreneur at all. It's benefits are simply huge provided your real estate housing investment is made standard.

all of them are very good and interesting,but to me investing in a rural area is better, because many things in rural area is cheaper than that of the urban cities,you will find a good time to rise a good business.

I don't think you have better chances of making money by investing in real estate market in rural areas. IN rural areas there is no much buying and selling activities as rural properties are mostly reserved for agriculture.

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
Both are wonderful investment. It all depend on individual preference and resources. Investment in urban real estate is good for those who have the funds to do so and the returns is massive, the capital can be recovered in few years.

Rural real estate other hand is good for those that those much fund investing in that environment too is wonderful because the value of properties appreciate over time.

Real Estate business isn't a charity organisation. It is meant to make profit and if you establish one in the rural area, the profit you would make will not be as much as the ones you would make in the urban area.

Both are wonderful investment. It all depend on individual preference and resources. Investment in urban real estate is good for those who have the funds to do so and the returns is massive, the capital can be recovered in few years.

Rural real estate other hand is good for those that those much fund investing in that environment too is wonderful because the value of properties appreciate over time.
Not all rural areas are meant for better investment, if you're investing always look out to the potential of the area before investing your hard earned money to avoid spending unnecessarily.

Real estate in urban area will be preferred to me because the tendency of been successful in the urban area as an estate agent is supersede than that of rural area where it will be very hard to see people patronizing you

Real estate properties in the urban centre is worth it though it can be very expensive. You are not going to be here lies a good amount on real estate property in your home in the rural area.

I would like a landed property in the urban areas because there you will access to a lot of opportunities and also you will have access to lots of clients who want properties there but it all depends on what an individual wants

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back