What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

This will depend on so many things, if the rural settlement is a location that is likely to develop in the future then I can consider to invest in real estate there for long-term since it will be cheaper and higher chance of making profits, but if there is no sign of development in the future urban settlement is the best place of investing in real estate.

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
I would prefer doing real estate business in an urban area.
The urban area is more developed and many love to settle there.
The increase in population of people there would increase the demand for housing which would favour me.

I would prefer doing real estate business in an urban area.
The urban area is more developed and many love to settle there.
The increase in population of people there would increase the demand for housing which would favour me.
Yes, the population count in the urban areas is very much attractive, which will make your investment ever profitable provided your real estate investment is built standard.

Real estate on rural area and in urban area,in rural area it has some advantage even though it requires much time because its a long term investment, unlike in urban area.

Yes, the population count in the urban areas is very much attractive, which will make your investment ever profitable provided your real estate investment is built standard.
I can't even consider investing in real estate in the rural settlements because of village People and beside is not going to be profitable in anyway because of the lower population and low cost of living.. urban settlement is where you will have a lot of potential people that might be interested to buy your assets at a higher price.

Anyday anytime,the investment in real estate especially in infrastructure,the city is aways a top choice for such investment,because you have the advantage of selling your property quickly and also appriciation is very fast compare to the rural area.

We all know that real estate in the rural area is far better than real estate in the urban settlement, simply because their is work opportunities in the urban settlement estate ,

I can't even consider investing in real estate in the rural settlements because of village People and beside is not going to be profitable in anyway because of the lower population and low cost of living.. urban settlement is where you will have a lot of potential people that might be interested to buy your assets at a higher price.
Is your Village people chasing you? xD 😅. I wouldn't still encourage anyone to start business operation in the rural areas. Because of low population count, which will bring low sales as well.

The greatest population of a particular place are usually residing in the urban area and as such I believe even the richest population so that will be an ideal place for you to set up your real estate business.

When deciding on investment critical consideration must be observed. Therefore real estate investment thrives more in urban area than the rural area.

Is your Village people chasing you? xD 😅. I wouldn't still encourage anyone to start business operation in the rural areas. Because of low population count, which will bring low sales as well.
Lolz, not really that they are chasing me but you know how they behave na, they won't even like to see how someone is progressing in his or her business ,they always find a means to bring you down... So I can't even start my business there

Buying of land in the rural and selling again when it's develop can also be reffered to as buying in dip and selling in bull ,but if it's for personal use I prefer buying in the urban instead so it can lessened some expenses

Well, a real good and a profitable form of estate business requires it should be located in the urban community or society not the rural area. This is because there are alot of working people and companies which may require housing for their workers and even clients unlike the rural area.

The both are good for investment but if your looking for a short term I will advice you go with the urban but for long term , you go for the rural

Real Estate in the urban area and real estate in the rural area will depend on the level of patience of the investor. For example, if an Investor wants to invest for long term to get huge amount of profit at the end of the day the best place to look at is the rural area but this requires good patient but if the Investor wants to buy and sell in less some months or year then real estate in the urban area is best

I will always prefer to run an estate business in an urban area and never in a rural area. This is because there are alot of advantage associated with the urban location which will be very easy for people to patronize.

I'll love to own properties in the two places in that the Urban areas are becoming more populated and people and companies are looking to rural areas where lands are more abundant.

Real estate in the urban settlement area has many advantage than the real estate in the rural area because, there are more people (working class) in the urban area and they can pay more rent than the rural area.

I believe that different people will have different opinion on the above issue because what is best for Mr. A might not be so for Mr. B and vise versa. But for the sake of this discussion, I think I will prefer starting my real estate investment in the city as there will be fast sales. Thanks for sharing.

Real estate in a rural or urban area isn't just a choice but how much do you have to spend on buying estates in the urban cities. Note that the cost incurred in the rural area can't be compared to the one in the urban cities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back