What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

Real estate in the urban settlement area has many advantage than the real estate in the rural area because, there are more people (working class) in the urban area and they can pay more rent than the rural area.
I can't really consider investing in real estate in the rural settlement if I am not certain about its development in the future, it is just a waste of time and I cannot consider investing my money in lands in The village or in any other property.

Well, depending on your business plan and strategies but to extent I will prefer real estate business in the urban area which I believe it will be more profitable than the rural area operation.
Well, doing real estate business in the both regions or areas are very good and profitable depending on the kind of activities that are carried out in the various location. Some of the rural areas are even more develop than the urban in terms of economic activities.

I prefer to have a real estate property in the Urban centre. It is easy to source for a tenant in urban as there are more housing deficit there. You can also see a real estate agent that will help you to monitor your property and obtain rent from the tenant.

There are different reasons why people will choose a specific location for their estate business either in the urban area of the rural areas. I will prefer the urban areas because there is enough concentration of people than the rural areas.

II prefer to have my real estate investment in the Urban centre as there will be more demand for housing in that place. It is easy to rent out your property in the Urban centre as more people are looking for houses due to the increase in population.

Real estate business in an urban setting will be more lucrative when compared to a rural setting. There's always a constant migration of people from the rural areas to the Urban area and that makes buildings in an urban setting to appreciate at a fast rate when compared to buildings in a rural setting.

I think real estate in urban areas are more preferable than that of which is located in the rural as a result of the demand or high need of it in the urban society. The rural areas is mostly associated with the local person who are occupant of their respective local residents than consider those of rent.

It all depends on the type amount of money you have to invest , if you have so much money to invest, you can go for developed areas but if you don't have much money to invest you can go for places that are yet to develop

Running an estate business in the rural area, is very very poor and not encourageble because alot of people are migrating from the rural areas to settle in the urban communities. I will prefer to run such in the urban areas not rural area.

It all depends on the type amount of money you have to invest , if you have so much money to invest, you can go for developed areas but if you don't have much money to invest you can go for places that are yet to develop
That's one point. Another one is That the rural areas has less traction than the urban centres. The urban centres is good for business because you will make more money there.

If I can see a rural settlements with high possibility of development in the future I will joyfully invest in such a location because that's just the best for me. I can't invest in a location am not sure of its development.

Running an estate business In the rural area, is not actually profitable at all compared to that of the urban communities. Alot of people are migrating to the urban areas for settlements because of lack of job in the rural areas.

That's one point. Another one is That the rural areas has less traction than the urban centres. The urban centres is good for business because you will make more money there.
The best place to site the estate business is definitely the urban centres and that's the area that I really want to stress. You will make more money in real estate if you dwell on the urban centres.

I will prefer to run an estate business in the urban communities or area compared to that of rural areas. Alot of people are migrating from the rural area to settle in the urban area because of lack of jobs opportunities.

Between the urban and the rural area I will prefer my real estate investment in the urban areas than the rural area if I really have the money because the sells will be at high rate.

If you will want to go into the real estate industry then it is highly advisable that you should do this in the urban areas. This is because the greater percentage of the population lives there and they are also much more better to buy as they have the larger purchasing power over those in the rural area.

The estate in the urban area is far better than the estate in the rural area. I will strongly recommend that we go with the estate in the urban centres because of its high population.

The estate in the urban area is far better than the estate in the rural area. I will strongly recommend that we go with the estate in the urban centres because of its high population.
It is crystal clear that running an estate business I the urban area is far better than running it in the rural area . The major reason is because of the large population at urban centres.

Actually investment in estate business either in the rural or urban communities is really good though sometimes it depends on the location. but I will prefer that in the urban communities because of some reasons compared to the rural areas.

The investment in the rural areas is not as good as the investment in the urban centre because you will make more money in the urban centre because of the large population.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back