What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

There is no comparison between real estate in urban area and real estate in rural areas. Nobody would like to invest in properties that are located in rural areas especially the ones that cannot be accessed easily by vehicles.

If I am to invest in the real estate industry, I will most likely do so in the urban area because that is where a majority of the population live and there is more demand there.

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
Will prefer to invest in rural area, in a rural area that I see has potentials though, because I feel urban areas are over hipped

There are some ruler areas that has the potential of developing very well in the nearest future and I think smart real estate investors look for such.

Will prefer to invest in rural area, in a rural area that I see has potentials though, because I feel urban areas are over hipped
Laughs, urban areas are expensive to acquire unless you have plenty to invest. If you don't have much, then you can seek to utilize the rural option.

Investing in real estate is the rural area is time consuming when it comes to making good profits from your investments as soon as possible. If you are looking at closing deals in real estate sooner than later, it's better to start out in the urban unless you're out of capital to do so in the city.
I prefer vs state in urban areas because people living in urban areas have the financial capacity two butchers and go for real estate property than those in the rural areas.

I prefer vs state in urban areas because people living in urban areas have the financial capacity two butchers and go for real estate property than those in the rural areas.

Well, it actually depends on the kind of rural settlement we are talking about because there some rural areas where you find more rich people than the Urban area.

Investing in real estate is the rural area is time consuming when it comes to making good profits from your investments as soon as possible. If you are looking at closing deals in real estate sooner than later, it's better to start out in the urban unless you're out of capital to do so in the city.
I prefer real estate in urban areas than rural areas because people living in urban areas have a lot of money to acquire this property because they receive our incomes and earning from their workplaces compared to those who are in the rural areas.

Real estate on the urban area is the best cos of the development in the urban area which will bring you improve revenue when your estate is of standard.

Real estate in the urban areas is the best for someone to be into. But the rural areas have the advantage of giving you the opportunity to get plots of land cheaper than in the urban areas

Urban settlement is the best for any investment One have to do ,because it is where you have a lot of opportunities that is necessary to make your business successful , people in the rural settlement may not be able to afford real estate properties.

Real estate on the urban area is the best cos of the development in the urban area which will bring you improve revenue when your estate is of standard.

Definitely, you are more likely to get more money from real estate in urban areas but the question is how often would you be able to make sales with the high number of competitors.

I am to be giving an estate for free, I will definitely go for the urban estate because I will be able to earn x100 of the money if I go for the one in a rural area

Definitely, you are more likely to get more money from real estate in urban areas but the question is how often would you be able to make sales with the high number of competitors.
If your commercial apartments is of standard, meeting rentals demand in a good location in the urban settlement, surely you'll come to make money from it.

Well, if the it's about the higher profits, it's definitely going to be in the urban area its definitely well suited location with lots of influencial people getting in their way.

Well, if the it's about the higher profits, it's definitely going to be in the urban area its definitely well suited location with lots of influencial people getting in their way.
Lots of top and famous people are simply heading to the urban settlement for investment purposes in the real estate sector.

I prefer real estate in urban areas than rural areas this is because urban areas are more populated and the market for real estate is the populations of individual.

The rural lifestyle, in addition to affordability, appeals to many purchasers. You may anticipate room, independence, and a strong feeling of community if you opt to relocate to a rural center. Being part of a close-knit community will help you feel comfortable and secure in your house, which will improve your quality of life.

Well, if you are going to consider the fact that there is too much competition in the urban area, it's definitely going to be far more better to move to the rural area for more sales.

For me it's an urban area. The rural areas can be pretty affordable to start up something in, but you will see more returns in an urban settlement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back