What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

Real estate is much more profitable in urban areas than rural areas but people who don't have money to run urban real estate can start from rural areas cos it might be profitable.

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
I will be prefer a real estate in the urban area and i think almost everybody will prefer it in the urban because any business or work if properly planned should be more productive in the rural area than in the urban area

I will be prefer a real estate in the urban area and i think almost everybody will prefer it in the urban because any business or work if properly planned should be more productive in the rural area than in the urban area
Of course, real estate in urban areas is very profitable and that's why a lot real estate companies are always concentrating on urban areas.

If you're looking at the possibility of making more profit when it comes to real estate Investments I believe that's far more better for you to head to the Rural setting than the Urban setting.

If you're looking at the possibility of making more profit when it comes to real estate Investments I believe that's far more better for you to head to the Rural setting than the Urban setting.
The rural areas here are booming with the real estate. But I'd still say that real estate in the urban areas are more lucrative because of the ready buyers. Properties in the rural areas are not easy to sell because of the many competition. In the urban area only few properties are being sold due to the migration to the rural areas.

For the fact that the city is already developed makes it more lucrative for people to actually find it very interesting to invest in real estate there but when you look at the profit margin, you can see that rural areas pays better.

In terms of long term investment, I prefer rural area regions than urban area regions to start or but a real estate because in the rural areas land is cheap compare to urban areas.

I would most certainly prefer that I build my real estate properties in the urban area because that is where there is greater migration to and need to homes.

real estate in the rural area can only be preferred by me if the rural area has the possibility of improving in few years time,if this is not so then investing in the Urban settlement is definitely the best option, because the rural area will not be profitable.

Investing in real estate is the rural area is time consuming when it comes to making good profits from your investments as soon as possible. If you are looking at closing deals in real estate sooner than later, it's better to start out in the urban unless you're out of capital to do so in the city.
I prefer real estate in urban areas than rural areas because real estate in urban areas sells more and more lucrative than the ones in rural areas because people in rural areas do not have enough money to afford real estate.

Currently, I believe that is actually more better for you to invest in real estate in the rural area because it's more profitable and more cheap for you to get into those Investments unlike what is happening in the Urban cities.

Normally , we all know that housing payment or payment of house rent in the urban area is quite higher than in the rural area, so its better to have an estate in the urban area because its profitable than rural area.
I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.

Normally , we all know that housing payment or payment of house rent in the urban area is quite higher than in the rural area, so its better to have an estate in the urban area because its profitable than rural area.
Estate in the urban area will always outclass the ones in the rural areas no doubt. The development and population in the urban will make it very much possible.

Estate in the urban area will always outclass the ones in the rural areas no doubt. The development and population in the urban will make it very much possible.
The development in the urban area is the main reason why the price of the estate housing is more higher than the price of the estate in the rural area, and there are workers who seems interested in living in the urban area to rural area.

Well in my opinion no matter what people tell me I believe that going to the Rural setting to invest in real estate is going to be more profitable and better for me and for the record I'm already tired of the city and its stress.

Rural area cannot be a very good location for real estate business to take place. In the first place you have to check what category of citizens live there can they afford it?

No matter what happens I believe that most of the urban cities are already exhausted because there are so many houses that are here but there are no more empty lands for you to invest in Real Estate.

In urban areas you can find a lot of rich people and people who are well-to-do that can consider moving into the estate you must have invested in and this is a plus to you as an investor

I will prefer real estate business in urban areas because of the ample opportunities there and the peoples there can afford your services unlike rural areas where is no opportunities that will attract people there.

I prefer investing for real estates at the urban areas because there will be a lot of gain and profit in the urban region than the rural region. And if it is to do business most especially a small scale business, I prefer the rural areas because of there locations, there are many things (products) that have not reach there side yet and selling them there will generate a lot of income too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back