What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

There are so many question that one can ask an interveiwer I beleive that before yo apply for any company jobs then you must have know much about the back ground of that company so when you get hired you will be able to know thequality of jobs to discharge.
Question to ask are what and how to operate the jobs

When an interviewee sits in front of an interviewer, i must say that there might be many questions in the mind of the job applicant. A good job applicant asks questions in an intelligent manner.

When an interviewee sits in front of an interviewer, i must say that there might be many questions in the mind of the job applicant. A good job applicant asks questions in an intelligent manner.
I understand your point. However, most the possible questions that are always asked by employees revolve around the salary and renumeration they are expecting.

Ive not really seen it anywhere that an interviewer is asking questions, questions to be asked if need arises I to know about the work and when you'll resume as a staff in anticipation.

I understand your point. However, most the possible questions that are always asked by employees revolve around the salary and renumeration they are expecting.

What's quite interesting is the fact that many interviewers ask the interviewee if he or she has any questions on their mind. It all depends on the personality of the interviewer.

What's quite interesting is the fact that many interviewers ask the interviewee if he or she has any questions on their mind. It all depends on the personality of the interviewer.
Well, I think that happens in very rare occasions. The employee usually gets the chance to ask questions about the job after he or she has been employed and not during the interview or recruitments stage.

I don't see any reason to ask the question when given the opportunity to ask by the interviewer. So long as you are already done discussing how your pay should be, asking question will only make you look unprepared to the interviewer for the job offered.

Well, I think that happens in very rare occasions. The employee usually gets the chance to ask questions about the job after he or she has been employed and not during the interview or recruitments stage.

Asking questions after you get the job is of no use. You must ask initially and in a sensible manner. There is no shame in asking about the incentives and salary because it is your basic right.

Asking questions after you get the job is of no use. You must ask initially and in a sensible manner. There is no shame in asking about the incentives and salary because it is your basic right.
I understand your point. But what I'm implying is that most organizations or firms here don't even give time or opportunity for employees to ask questions until they are recruited or during their orientation or training.

I understand your point. But what I'm implying is that most organizations or firms here don't even give time or opportunity for employees to ask questions until they are recruited or during their orientation or training.

This is exactly what happened to me in the past! I was recruited for a position that was not even explained in the right manner to me! Imagine getting hired for the job about which you have no idea about! I left that company immediately because I was not interested in the job.

This is exactly what happened to me in the past! I was recruited for a position that was not even explained in the right manner to me! Imagine getting hired for the job about which you have no idea about! I left that company immediately because I was not interested in the job.
This is really the experience most people go through. Sometimes they are posted to an area or department different from the ones they applied for and they often struggle to adapt there.

This is really the experience most people go through. Sometimes they are posted to an area or department different from the ones they applied for and they often struggle to adapt there.

I think that the companies should make the nature of job clear before appointing people for the job. Many companies never make it clear and transparent for many candidates.

I think that the companies should make the nature of job clear before appointing people for the job. Many companies never make it clear and transparent for many candidates.
You are saying the truth. Sometimes they do not even give the job description accurately. These vague job descriptions makes it more difficult for the employee to adapt when he finally gets the job.

my last interview was in January 2022, the last words of the interviewers were: Do you have some questions or do you want to add something?

I take a while and then I said, Could you please describe for me a day in the life of this Company? I like this kind of question because it shows motivation and passion to start right now the experience.

my last interview was in January 2022, the last words of the interviewers were: Do you have some questions or do you want to add something?

I take a while and then I said, Could you please describe for me a day in the life of this Company? I like this kind of question because it shows motivation and passion to start right now the experience.
You were very lucky in that particular instance. There are a lot of employees or applicants who are not always lucky to have this kind of opportunity when they were interviewed.

You were very lucky in that particular instance. There are a lot of employees or applicants who are not always lucky to have this kind of opportunity when they were interviewed.
what do you mean by lucky? all the candidates got asked this at the end by this question so you should be prepared for it that's all.

You should ask them about their company policies about some certain kind of sensitive things like politics and also racism in order to know exactly where you are going to be placed.

You are saying the truth. Sometimes they do not even give the job description accurately. These vague job descriptions makes it more difficult for the employee to adapt when he finally gets the job.

This is also one of the main reasons why many people do not apply for the job. I have been a victim of such kind of manipulations in the past where the advertiser advertised something else.

This is also one of the main reasons why many people do not apply for the job. I have been a victim of such kind of manipulations in the past where the advertiser advertised something else.
When it happens like that, most of these job applicants do not have any other choice than to accept the terms and roles presented to them. Truly a lot needs to be improved upon by job recruiters.

When it happens like that, most of these job applicants do not have any other choice than to accept the terms and roles presented to them. Truly a lot needs to be improved upon by job recruiters.

Many job seekers usually accept such kind of offers due to the fact that they have no other options. They must work hard. Earning $10 per hour is not a really big thing nowadays.

Many job seekers usually accept such kind of offers due to the fact that they have no other options. They must work hard. Earning $10 per hour is not a really big thing nowadays.
That is the reality on ground presently. With the way the economy is, there are very few jobs that would offer an hourly pay of $10

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back