What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

I know most interviewers will like to know the financial strength of the company and ask his pay,, also the interviewer will also want to ask his chances of getting the job even after leaving the interview ground.
An interview they are alot of questions you need ask like one you need to know about your salary status, because it is very important to ask questions on interview so to know more about the company.

That is the reality on ground presently. With the way the economy is, there are very few jobs that would offer an hourly pay of $10

The government and even many private organisations are also not playing their role in order to deal with this problem. Many companies pay a low amount of money despite the fact that they make thousands of dollars.

The government and even many private organisations are also not playing their role in order to deal with this problem. Many companies pay a low amount of money despite the fact that they make thousands of dollars.
This is very true. Despite having a minimum wage rate in the country, it is not strictly enforced and many business organizations and firms pay their workers very paltry sums as salaries.

You are definitely right , that's one of the main reason why private school teachers are being treated poorly with peanut as salary while the school owners are making millions everyday .

You are definitely right , that's one of the main reason why private school teachers are being treated poorly with peanut as salary while the school owners are making millions everyday .
I think the Government should set up a body that will look after the welfare of teachers especially the ones in the private schools. Most of them are paid poorly and it's not encouraging at all

The salary of a teacher depends on the kind of school. It depends on how well-recognised a school actually is. Famous and reputable schools pay quite well as compared to others.

Asking an interviewer questions is not what many can do. But, if one is giving the opportunity, the question you stated above are good questions to ask. I can also ask that: considering the time you've spent here, do you think this company is good for a young person? But asking this depends on how the interviewer relate with you.

Asking an interviewer questions is not what many can do. But, if one is giving the opportunity, the question you stated above are good questions to ask. I can also ask that: considering the time you've spent here, do you think this company is good for a young person? But asking this depends on how the interviewer relate with you.
This is a very tricky question and I wouldn't advise you to ask such. This is because the person interviewing you might get a bad impression about you and think you're too ambitious.

This is a very tricky question and I wouldn't advise you to ask such. This is because the person interviewing you might get a bad impression about you and think you're too ambitious.
Oh this might be true. I have just realized that we must be cautious while asking questions and also limit the responses we give to be relevant to the questions asked.

One needs to ask questions about how much they would be paid. This is an important aspect that lots of employees don't consider, and end up receiving little compared to their work load.
Asking about how much one will collect is very important. Some companies like to make job seeker pass through rigorous process without disclosing the amount they want to pay. If at the end, one now what the wage salary is, you'll just lose interest.

Asking about how much one will collect is very important. Some companies like to make job seeker pass through rigorous process without disclosing the amount they want to pay. If at the end, one now what the wage salary is, you'll just lose interest.
about how much wages you should collect I think that will need to be negotiated during the job introduction after the interveiw if you successfully pass the interveiw.

But the nature of job to be discharge is the very important thing to ask

about how much wages you should collect I think that will need to be negotiated during the job introduction after the interveiw if you successfully pass the interveiw.

But the nature of job to be discharge is the very important thing to ask
I think the best time to ask questions or make observations about your role in the organization should be after you must have been hired after the interview.

I think the best time to ask questions or make observations about your role in the organization should be after you must have been hired after the interview.

Many people may never ask questions after interview. This is because they would want to make sure that the job is right for them or not. This is only possible if you ask questions prior to getting hired.

Many people may never ask questions after interview. This is because they would want to make sure that the job is right for them or not. This is only possible if you ask questions prior to getting hired.
Yes people are quiet different. There are some applicants that will ensure that they make all necessary findings and enquiries about the position they are applying for.

Yes people are quiet different. There are some applicants that will ensure that they make all necessary findings and enquiries about the position they are applying for.

Actually, I was quite surprised when the company "hired" me without even telling me about job description. I would have never applied in the first place had they told me.

There are so many question which you need to ask your interveiwer .

You need to ask him when the work will be close and if during the holidays how to receive information from the company either through emails or phone calls,ask how to handle cleint.

There are so many question which you need to ask your interveiwer .

You need to ask him when the work will be close and if during the holidays how to receive information from the company either through emails or phone calls,ask how to handle cleint.
I understand these might all be important questions to ask the business owner. However, I feel the role the employee is going to play will be well stated on his job description. He can ask questions on it if he needs clarifications at any point in time.

I understand these might all be important questions to ask the business owner. However, I feel the role the employee is going to play will be well stated on his job description. He can ask questions on it if he needs clarifications at any point in time.
You must be very eight sometime the question you supposed to ask don't just need to be ask because some firm will just list all the functions that you will need to carried out for you but that doesn't mean if you have any question you need to ask

You should be bold enough to ask them why the person who was previously occupying the position left and also how the day-to-day activities around the company is going to look like.

If I know that the interview is hard, I will ask the interview some questions such as, how did you get this job, or I know that I may get the job I would ask him how much they pay for a start

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back