What's new

PTT? Paid to Taste Job

I wonder if it was PaidtoReview.com (Idk if that site is still up.)
And no, this was a one-time gig for me only because I was a loyal customer and they knew I was already trying all the different flavors with each order. Then I narrowed it down to two because the rest sucked.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, gift card was only for them to be used on their “new edition/special edition” cookies and I think shakes and soups 😬 (which were also pretty gross.)
🤫 The truth is, they only have two good things. The double chocolate low carb cookies, and their chocolate chip vegan cookies which taste like chocolate grass 🤔 yet strangely good
👍🌱🌱🌱
Chocolate grass? How is this good HAHA to each his own. Or her own. I couldn't stomach taste of grass.

If you have an outstanding balance or receive a Notice of Assessment, you can pay: Through your bank or financial institution; By mail; At a government ...

Chocolate grass? How is this good HAHA to each his own. Or her own. I couldn't stomach taste of grass.
😂

I think most of such kind of jobs are available only in Tier 1 countries. I remember many people even get paid to taste animal food such as cat food and even dog food. Somepeople even get paid to test matress by sleeping on them. :p
^^ That sounds fun. I like a firm mattress. Those soft, squishy ones (I know lots of people like them) but not me. I wake up and everything hurts. I don’t know what that is. Every muscle, every bone. But not on the firm mattresses.

Seriously the major problem that a lot of people and friends with working on this kind of website is that in most cases they are all scam and they will end up napping.
Yeah, it was just a one-time deal for me.

Theirs nothing wrong in giving them the right feedback... The main reason is to know how people feel about the product, since they used you for experiment to know how it taste you've done a good job.
Thank you 🙂

Last edited:
This is another kind of survey on having to taste the company's snack. That's kind of dope though. You get to eat a lot of free tasty sweet snacks sometimes and even earn money doing so

Seriously, I'm never really going to be very open to anything called survey websites with the intention of making money online from them because it never works for me.

I did this once.
Emphasis on the word once.
😜🙃
It was for a cookie 🍪 company... diet cookies. Well, they were low carb.
Because I was a regular/consistent customer, they asked if they could send me a free sample of some of their “almost released” zero-sugar 😦 double chocolate cookies, and they would pay me for my time...
By emailing them a full review including pros/cons, etc. -
Compensation was $10.00 gift card or 30% off my next order and I was like sure, why not.
Unfortunately, their new edition cookie was 🤢 yuck. I wasn’t sure at first, so I had my nephew try one. After a whole lot of chewing and really concentrating... all he said was: It tastes like cat food.
😂
So I had to give them my honest review but I felt kinda bad about it. Mostly said it needed a different flavor. I think I said it was a bit bland, and to maybe add more 🍫 or cocoa.
Didn’t tell them it tasted like cat food. Haha
Have you ever gotten a short-term gig like this?
I have not experienced that kind of job. Congratulations to you that you have experienced to be a cookie taster.

If we have that in our country, surely many people are going to apply and work as a cookie taster. I would like also to do it if given a chance.

I have not experienced that kind of job. Congratulations to you that you have experienced to be a cookie taster.

If we have that in our country, surely many people are going to apply and work as a cookie taster. I would like also to do it if given a chance.

Seriously, it's not something that I'm very familiar with because it's not very popular over here in my country but if it ever gets popular, I'm sure it will get a lot of attention.

A kind of yum yum survey platform that most people will simply like for the only fact that they got to eat food even not paying for it lol!! That's a very rare type of survey though but close to paid to testing products though
Wow I am not sharing of this platform for the first time and I think it is a very good platform a platform that pays to test job.

A kind of yum yum survey platform that most people will simply like for the only fact that they got to eat food even not paying for it lol!! That's a very rare type of survey though but close to paid to testing products though
Wow I am not sharing of this platform for the first time and I think it is a very good platform a platform that pays to test job.

That was such a great gig you got there. I applaud you for acting so professional by giving your honest review. Such gigs are so hard to come by here but I am sure if I ever become a regular customer for such companies, I might get such gigs too.

I did this once.
Emphasis on the word once.
😜🙃
It was for a cookie 🍪 company... diet cookies. Well, they were low carb.
Because I was a regular/consistent customer, they asked if they could send me a free sample of some of their “almost released” zero-sugar 😦 double chocolate cookies, and they would pay me for my time...
By emailing them a full review including pros/cons, etc. -
Compensation was $10.00 gift card or 30% off my next order and I was like sure, why not.
Unfortunately, their new edition cookie was 🤢 yuck. I wasn’t sure at first, so I had my nephew try one. After a whole lot of chewing and really concentrating... all he said was: It tastes like cat food.
😂
So I had to give them my honest review but I felt kinda bad about it. Mostly said it needed a different flavor. I think I said it was a bit bland, and to maybe add more 🍫 or cocoa.
Didn’t tell them it tasted like cat food. Haha
Have you ever gotten a short-term gig like this?
Well, this is very rare. You would be very lucky to get such a kind of gig. I don't know if currently there are any such sites which are offering payment for tasting foods. I think mostly the companies are connecting to their loyal customers directly or their third parties.

This is the kind of experience i have been praying to have but unfortunately this is only for those basing in developed countries not developing countries but i wish it will reach us.

Wow, I'd like to experience something like this too, honestly, if I was in your shoe, I'd be candid with my critique about their product, I have given constructive critiques on other things too.
Inasmuch as the prospect of testing a new product that hasn't been tested it's quite very appealing but we should take note that this product can also be bad that is why they are paying you for it but at the end of the day you will ask yourself this question that is it all worth it?

PPT is a great way to make money online. You will be paid to taste applications and make lots of money. What matters is working on the legit site. There are many scamming website that are claiming to be real why they are not real

I don't know much about the platform but I will advise you to be very careful whenever you are working on platform or websites like that you need to research about it first to avoid losing your time all your money on such websites because most of them are fake

Last edited:
I have done a job like this before and the pay was very good for a simple job. The best you can do it to give them your honest review on how you feel about what you tasted.

This is a good way to earn, but I do not see these opportunities available in my country because the companies do not bother much about things like this .

I have heard about PTT before but i have not ventured into it before not even mistakenly maybe it because i have not been able to sit and check it out but the thing is i have not had the privilege nor the time to check such a thing out to see how it works in any way for me.

Paid to taste jobs are one of the easiest ways to make cool money because you will get paid for enjoying something while you give your reviews about the products given to you to taste.

That is an interesting experience to get paid for tasting the food. I remember the biggest fast food chain here that they needed food tasters when they started. But they had no budget so they just pick a person they see in the street for the tasting of their hamburger (with a free soda). That was how they got rich.

This sounds like a really interesting way to make money. I guess it's unlucky if you need to taste yucky things. I've never done tasting for money, but I participated in some university students' surveys where I had to taste things and those were mostly good experiences.

Paid to taste is a very lovely and funny way for earning extra money to your pockets. All you need is a good understanding of what you're tasting and true review of what you've tasted.

That was such a great gig you got there. I applaud you for acting so professional by giving your honest review. Such gigs are so hard to come by here but I am sure if I ever become a regular customer for such companies, I might get such gigs too.
We don't have that kind of gig here in our country. If only it is available in our country I will really apply or volunteer myself for that kind of gig to taste food.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back