1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
I did this once.
Emphasis on the word once.
😜🙃
It was for a cookie 🍪 company... diet cookies. Well, they were low carb.
Because I was a regular/consistent customer, they asked if they could send me a free sample of some of their “almost released” zero-sugar 😦 double chocolate cookies, and they would pay me for my time...
By emailing them a full review including pros/cons, etc. -
Compensation was $10.00 gift card or 30% off my next order and I was like sure, why not.
Unfortunately, their new edition cookie was 🤢 yuck. I wasn’t sure at first, so I had my nephew try one. After a whole lot of chewing and really concentrating... all he said was: It tastes like cat food.
😂
So I had to give them my honest review but I felt kinda bad about it. Mostly said it needed a different flavor. I think I said it was a bit bland, and to maybe add more 🍫 or cocoa.
Didn’t tell them it tasted like cat food. Haha
Have you ever gotten a short-term gig like this?

I did this once.
😜🙃
Because I was a regular/consistent customer, they asked if they could send me a free sample of some of their “almost released” zero-sugar 😦 double chocolate cookies, and they would pay me for my time...
Compensation was $10.00 gift card or 30% off my next order and I was like sure, why not.
Unfortunately, their new edition cookie was 🤢 yuck. I wasn’t sure at first, so I had my nephew try one. After a whole lot of chewing and really concentrating... all he said was: It tastes like cat food.
😂
So I had to give them my honest review but I felt kinda bad about it. Mostly said it needed a different flavor. I think I said it was a bit bland, and to maybe add more 🍫 or cocoa.
Yeah, this sounds like paid to review almost. Can I ask does this company frequently send out samples for review?
I signed up to try products I can't remember the name of the website but their only reward was you could keep the product if you give it positive reviews and 5% off any further orders.

These kind of opportunities make me always wish I was based in a developed country. Honestly, I'd have been making a killing doing all these kind of GPT jobs.
But it's a nice one, I'd have preferred the Gift Card. What type of Gift Card was it? Was it meant to be used only at their place?

Yeah, this sounds like paid to review almost. Can I ask does this company frequently send out samples for review?
I signed up to try products I can't remember the name of the website but their only reward was you could keep the product if you give it positive reviews and 5% off any further orders.
I wonder if it was PaidtoReview.com (Idk if that site is still up.)
And no, this was a one-time gig for me only because I was a loyal customer and they knew I was already trying all the different flavors with each order. Then I narrowed it down to two because the rest sucked.
Post automatically merged:

These kind of opportunities make me always wish I was based in a developed country. Honestly, I'd have been making a killing doing all these kind of GPT jobs.
But it's a nice one, I'd have preferred the Gift Card. What type of Gift Card was it? Was it meant to be used only at their place?
Yep, gift card was only for them to be used on their “new edition/special edition” cookies and I think shakes and soups 😬 (which were also pretty gross.)
🤫 The truth is, they only have two good things. The double chocolate low carb cookies, and their chocolate chip vegan cookies which taste like chocolate grass 🤔 yet strangely good
👍🌱🌱🌱

Last edited:
Wow, I'd like to experience something like this too, honestly, if I was in your shoe, I'd be candid with my critique about their product, I have given constructive critiques on other things too.

This sound good but haven't heard about it, I think it is a nice one because one can make money from it, it really good to work on such job.

No I haven't done or heard about this kind of gig. It seems to be paid to review site it is nice because it shows that money can be made through it.

This sound good but haven't heard about it, I think it is a nice one because one can make money from it, it really good to work on such job.

Seriously the major problem that a lot of people and friends with working on this kind of website is that in most cases they are all scam and they will end up napping.

Well since I have been making money online, I haven't seen a paid to taste platform it maybe the program is been reserved for regular customers so that they will get an honest review from them. I think it'd a good way to make money online though

This is a good way to make money some good amount of money online. Even though I have not seen this kind of task before I will be willing to do this kind of task later in the future if the opportunity comes

This is another kind of survey on having to taste the company's snack. That's kind of dope though. You get to eat a lot of free tasty sweet snacks sometimes and even earn money doing so

I have seen this in television where people taste food and get paid. Not really heard about this system in our country , but its really interesting job out there as we can fill out stomach from it too.

I have seen this in television where people taste food and get paid. Not really heard about this system in our country , but its really interesting job out there as we can fill out stomach from it too.
That is a good idea I've not actually heard of this before this is the first time I'm hearing of this and I think it is a very wise decision.

That is a good idea I've not actually heard of this before this is the first time I'm hearing of this and I think it is a very wise decision.
Yeah its good for our health too as we can taste different varieties of food , and give them our opinion , which can serve them as well make us happy.

I did this once.
😜🙃
😂
Theirs nothing wrong in giving them the right feedback... The main reason is to know how people feel about the product, since they used you for experiment to know how it taste you've done a good job.

I did this once.
😜🙃
😂
Haha, funny anyways most companies do these as well not just on food but also on products like creams or even home appliance and the likes.

I did this once.
😜🙃
😂
This is probably the most funniest way to get paid that I have ever heard in my life and I never knew that there is what is known as paid to taste and item in the market although I will gladly do it if what I am testing is actually good and trusted.

This is actually a very funny way of earning money but food taste is actually earn a lot of money. Some of them can be employed to taste human food or wine and some food for animals.

I did this once.
😜🙃
😂

I think most of such kind of jobs are available only in Tier 1 countries. I remember many people even get paid to taste animal food such as cat food and even dog food. Somepeople even get paid to test matress by sleeping on them. :p

A kind of yum yum survey platform that most people will simply like for the only fact that they got to eat food even not paying for it lol!! That's a very rare type of survey though but close to paid to testing products though

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back