What's new

PTT? Paid to Taste Job

A paid to taste job is what I'm totally in support of, It has lots of advantages and one is that you get to taste different delicacies and still be paid for it.It'll save money too,after tasting,one might feel very full to eat an actual meal bought with money,one would also get to give one's candid opinion..so,its a Yes for me.
A paid to taste job is one of the best job we have because it gives you the opportunity of tasting different delicacies and at the same time making money along the process .

Honestly, I'd have been making a killing doing all these kind of GPT jobs.
But it's a nice one, I'd have preferred the Gift Card. What type of Gift Card was it? Was it meant to be used only at their place?

This is an effective method for making a sizable sum of money online. I have never encountered this kind of task before, but if the opportunity arises in the future, I'd be willing to do it.

Wow this must be really fantastic, but I've never heard of it. I think it's a good idea because one may earn money from it, and it's highly beneficial to work in such a position.

Nope, i've never gotten this kind of short term gig. It would be really nice to get paid to taste varieties of food. That way you are not only getting paid, you are also getting fed.

Nope, i've never gotten this kind of short term gig. It would be really nice to get paid to taste varieties of food. That way you are not only getting paid, you are also getting fed.

Well, if some restaurant was offering a "paid to taste" job, then I am sure many people would be really happy to apply for such kind of jobs. Paid to taste jobs are found in the pet food industry.

Well, if some restaurant was offering a "paid to taste" job, then I am sure many people would be really happy to apply for such kind of jobs. Paid to taste jobs are found in the pet food industry.
Yeah, people including me will be happy to apply if paid to taste jobs were available in restaurants. Are humans paid to taste pet food? I can't do that, it seems disgusting.

Paid to taste jobs is one of the easiest job that people could access . It is fun and entertaining because you would have a taste and give reviews of whatever you will concluded on the food .

Last edited:
Paid to post jobs online is one of the easiest job that people could access on the internet . It has paved the way for many people to accumulate respectable amount of money to establish better business online.
Paid to post job might be the easiest to some people to make money online , but its quite stressful because it will take time before you can make a single dollars , but we are talking about paid to taste job.

Yeah, people including me will be happy to apply if paid to taste jobs were available in restaurants. Are humans paid to taste pet food? I can't do that, it seems disgusting.

Pet food testing is one of the most popular jobs. Many people may not like it and this is understandable. However, I have read that pet food testers get paid a lot.

I have been hearing a lot about this kind of just before and they usually pay very well because you are taking a lot of risk in order to be tasting this kind of food and you never can tell.

Pet food testing is one of the most popular jobs. Many people may not like it and this is understandable. However, I have read that pet food testers get paid a lot.
I think it's very obvious that most people may not like testing pet foods and thats why the pay is high. No matter the pay, i don't think i can work testing pet foods.

It sounds like a very great idea but getting such a job could be very rare and it pique my interest when you mentioned you are paid for testing the flavour of a food and giving your reviews about the food. It is quite fascinating.

I did this once.
Emphasis on the word once.
😜🙃
It was for a cookie 🍪 company... diet cookies. Well, they were low carb.
Because I was a regular/consistent customer, they asked if they could send me a free sample of some of their “almost released” zero-sugar 😦 double chocolate cookies, and they would pay me for my time...
By emailing them a full review including pros/cons, etc. -
Compensation was $10.00 gift card or 30% off my next order and I was like sure, why not.
Unfortunately, their new edition cookie was 🤢 yuck. I wasn’t sure at first, so I had my nephew try one. After a whole lot of chewing and really concentrating... all he said was: It tastes like cat food.
😂
So I had to give them my honest review but I felt kinda bad about it. Mostly said it needed a different flavor. I think I said it was a bit bland, and to maybe add more 🍫 or cocoa.
Didn’t tell them it tasted like cat food. Haha
Have you ever gotten a short-term gig like this?
Well I never experience this kind of work but I wish to do this kind of work in my life. It's quite profitable and interesting just to giving them honest reviews. Other than that am very glad that you gave them honest reviews about the cookies.

It sounds like a very great idea but getting such a job could be very rare and it pique my interest when you mentioned you are paid for testing the flavour of a food and giving your reviews about the food. It is quite fascinating.

Getting paid to taste products is indeed a rare job. The fact of the matter is that it is available in countries like the United States because in there companies require such kind of testers.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back