Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here produce music and sell it? Maybe like at a gig site where you make a quick jingle for a company or business for a set price. Or maybe you are commissioned with producing music for people. Does anyone here get paid good selling their music like this?

Does anyone here produce music and sell it? Maybe like at a gig site where you make a quick jingle for a company or business for a set price. Or maybe you are commissioned with producing music for people. Does anyone here get paid good selling their music like this?

There are many people who try to do that. However, not all the people are successful. There are many people who create nasheeds (Islamic poetry) and make money through them.

There are many people who try to do that. However, not all the people are successful. There are many people who create nasheeds (Islamic poetry) and make money through them.
Yeah I imagine someone needs to be really good at producing music before they can really benefit off of it. Especially on gig sites, where the best sellers are already well known. So you have to sort of come in with near perfect talent.

And hey, if that works, that's great! :)

Yeah I imagine someone needs to be really good at producing music before they can really benefit off of it. Especially on gig sites, where the best sellers are already well known. So you have to sort of come in with near perfect talent.

And hey, if that works, that's great! :)

I think that it all depends on the demand of the product. For example, Islamic songs are in a really huge demand. many Muslims and Non-Muslims like to hear them because they are really spiritual.

1685609369002.png

Music is one of the most popular trends in the world today and if anyone have a knowledge of how to produce and sell music I believe that the person will definitely be making money out of it and there are so many streaming application where you can post your music and get paid from people streaming it online.

The worth of producing music for pay depends on your individual circumstances, aspirations, and how you perceive success in the music industry. It's important to weigh the pros and cons, set realistic expectations, and evaluate whether it aligns with your long-term goals and personal satisfaction.

The worth of producing music for pay depends on your individual circumstances, aspirations, and how you perceive success in the music industry. It's important to weigh the pros and cons, set realistic expectations, and evaluate whether it aligns with your long-term goals and personal satisfaction.

I also believe that it depends on the audience you are producing the song for because if it's meant for people who are few, it is most likely not going to get enough sales for you to make much money from the song.

Well, I am not into music. I did once try to learn how to play guitar but I was not very successful. I believe of you have the skills to compose music, you can actually make money from your skill. You can not only compose music for clients you can even sell your music.

I also believe that it depends on the audience you are producing the song for because if it's meant for people who are few, it is most likely not going to get enough sales for you to make much money from the song

I also dislike music a lot and I do not like to listen to it. So, I would never use music to earn money. I know that there are many music producers and directors who might be making money, but this is not my cup of tea. Not all the people could produce music, though. This depends on each and every individual.

I also dislike music a lot and I do not like to listen to it. So, I would never use music to earn money. I know that there are many music producers and directors who might be making money, but this is not my cup of tea. Not all the people could produce music, though. This depends on each and every individual.

The music industry is actually very popular today and is the reason why a lot of people are going into that industry. Whether they are going to be performing publicly or privately, but they will find a way to be having their music to be streamed on those music streaming application and they are going to be making their money from there easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back