What's new

Prefer to work in a cubicle or near people?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I worked the call center job, I preferred working in a cubicle instead of near people. I like peace and quiet and I think being next to someone who could talk your ear off, is something that doesn't appeal to me when I'm attempting to do my work. Ugh!

If I get a cubicle all to myself, I'd much prefer that.

When I worked the call center job, I preferred working in a cubicle instead of near people. I like peace and quiet and I think being next to someone who could talk your ear off, is something that doesn't appeal to me when I'm attempting to do my work. Ugh!

If I get a cubicle all to myself, I'd much prefer that.

I would prefer working inside a cubicle. I think that during the covid-19 period, working inside a cubicle may be quite helpful. This may help prevent spreading the virus from one person to the other. Moreover, it makes you work privately as well.

I like working alone. Currently, I have a home office and I work alone in my home office. However, when I was working in a real-time job, I had assistants in my room. I was promised a seperate chamber but I left the job before I was goive my own room.

I can comfortably in a cubicle or near people. If everyone who's working are focused on their job without causing many distractions, I would work without feeling any pressure.

Well, it actually depend on the kind of work that I am doing which is going to determine if it is more convenient for me to work in a cubicle or be around people doing that work. When the job is something that getting distracted is not going to affect me in any way, I don't see any reason why I need to be in a cubicle doing the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back