What's new

If in a cubicle, are you allowed to decorate it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you work a job that has you sitting in your own cubicle. Would you decorate your cubicle? What if you're not allowed? IF you already work a job that sits you in a cubicle, are you allowed to decorate it in your own way? Can you put up posters (appropriate)and knickknacks and other things?

Lets say you work a job that has you sitting in your own cubicle. Would you decorate your cubicle? What if you're not allowed? IF you already work a job that sits you in a cubicle, are you allowed to decorate it in your own way? Can you put up posters (appropriate)and knickknacks and other things?

I think that the company may allow a person to decorate the cubicle in really rare occasions. However, generally it may not be allowed. So, this may entirely depend on the circumstances. Having said that, I have never seen an employee decorating it. I have worked in a place where they used to have such kind of cubicles.

I totally decorate my cubicle! It makes the space feel so much cozier and personalized. If your workplace allows it, go for it! Posters, photos, and a few knickknacks can really brighten up your day.

Currently where I'm employed to work, I have my own personal office and I'm allowed to decorate it how ever I wanted as long as it's not going affect my work. But in a situation where I'm not allowed to decorate my office how I wanted based on the company's policy, I wouldn't mind at all. After all, I'm there to work and make money, not to decorate office.

I never had a cubicle, even if I had a cubicle, I would have never decorated it. I do not like embellishments on my working desk. I just like to keep a vase with a snake plant and a fish bowl with two gold fish. In my office, OI never kept those items, though

Currently where I'm employed to work, I have my own personal office and I'm allowed to decorate it how ever I wanted as long as it's not going affect my work. But in a situation where I'm not allowed to decorate my office how I wanted based on the company's policy, I wouldn't mind at all. After all, I'm there to work and make money, not to decorate office.

I think you have a farm. You can create an office within the farm. Indeed, many people do this. Having said that, there are still many people who decorate their offices during certain kinds of occasions and this may be far much more common than many people could think.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back