What's new

Platforms where you can make money by writing book reviews

I made almost 300 dollars from online book club.org last year. But when I found out about paid to post platforms, I had to stop. That was because I couldn't make out time to work there again. It is a good platform.
That's really good to earn such amount of money, but what exactly did you do to earn that amount of money? If you have a good skills set you can earn more money online.

That's really good to earn such amount of money, but what exactly did you do to earn that amount of money? If you have a good skills set you can earn more money online.
I used to write book reviews for the site. I didn't earn all that money at once. It was a cumulative thing. But I was earning there regularly.

I used to write book reviews for the site. I didn't earn all that money at once. It was a cumulative thing. But I was earning there regularly.
That's exactly what I'm saying, you are not going to be earning money at once, it takes time before you can even get your earnings, sometimes it takes months.

Yes especially if you love reading, I know someone that earns a considerable amount of money by writing reviews, but it takes a lot of time before they get paid
Personally, I would put the amount of time it will take me to finish a whole book into account before I start to work and such platforms. The amount of money they pay for each book review also matters a lot.

I have not earned money from writing a book review before. But I know there are plenty of platforms that can pay you for reviewing books, site like online book club.
Booklist, Kirkus review also pay you to read books.
I have not also earned from writing book reviews as well but I think that people who understand and love to read would have taken advantage of this type of medium to make money.

Personally, I would put the amount of time it will take me to finish a whole book into account before I start to work and such platforms. The amount of money they pay for each book review also matters a lot.
That's true, that's why I said it takes a lot of time before you can earn money from online book reviews, but what I like about them is that they pay a decent amount of money.

I have not also earned from writing book reviews as well but I think that people who understand and love to read would have taken advantage of this type of medium to make money.
Definitely, There are some people that take reading as their hobby.
They might sign up and start earning money from what they enjoyed doing.
It is actually an advantage to avoid readers, You can earn while you follow your hobby.

Yes I'll must appreciate it if you do so, this sounds like a good way to earn a tangible amount of money online, I'll definitely give it a shot to see if I can earn something there.
The various Platforms I have tried that claim to pay you money for writing reviews does not accept every country, especially low tier countries so I just left without working on the platform

I most say, the internet has exposed us to all necessity of life, making things more easier for a living.

There are alot of platforms that can promote your skills depending on your willingness to worked with them.

I most say, the internet has exposed us to all necessity of life, making things more easier for a living.

There are alot of platforms that can promote your skills depending on your willingness to worked with them.
That's true, this one of the things I really like online, you can gain most of the things you are looking for online but only if you are in the right place, this good.

I don't really know any website that can pay you for writing reviews online, I'll love to have such kinds of platforms, I want to have a multiple ways to earn money online.
You can be able to earn money online with those kinds of platforms, but I'm Not so sure if you can earn a considerable amount of money from them, I'll advise you to make research before starting.

I'm online just to earn money an take good care of my needs,I'll do anything in my power to see that I earn money online, what do you think will help my journey.
That's the reason why most of us are here aswell, If you want to earn money online I'll advise you to have a good skills set is going to help you a lot especially in terms of earning money.

We all come to the online space just to earn money an make our ends meet, this the reason why most of us are here, with a good skills set you can achieve it.
Yes you are right but that's not all you need In other to be successful, if you want to make money on the online space you need to have experience on different things.

Online BookClub.org claims to pay for book reviews. But their algorithm for earning seems so complicated to me that I never managed to work there. Though some people claim to have earned well from it, you should give it a try.

Writing reviews on books is a very good way to make money and people are using this medium to make good amount of money for themself and I think I'm going to consider that website.
It is actually a very good way to earn, though you would not earn Something big or would it make you rich, but it is a very good source of additional income and knowledge

Having the knowledge of what you'll be doing will help, if you have the knowledge I'm very sure you can earn a tangible amount of money, having a good plan will also help.
Thats not enough, if you really want to succeed you need to have a good knowledge, but you also need to have a lot of things that will help you to be successful.

well I don't really really know any website that will pay you online for writing reviews, but I think if you make research you are going to have what you are looking for, making research is very important.
well I don't really really know any website that will pay you online for writing reviews, but I think if you make research you are going to have what you are looking for, making research is very important.
If you don't anything about those kinds of platforms I'll advise you to make good research I'm very sure you are going to get what you are looking for, it's very important.

If you don't anything about those kinds of platforms I'll advise you to make good research I'm very sure you are going to get what you are looking for, it's very important.
Yes, searching for them online will definitely land you platforms that will pay you for reviewing books. This is a great skill to sell online through freelancing platforms too. You should create a profile with this niche.

Kirkus media is another platform that pays for book reviews. It pays $5. It is a direct competition to online book club. I prefer kirkus media to online book club. Org. The two of them are the biggest names when it comes to writing book reviews online.

There are plethora of people that are making money online through writing reviews of books. A number of platforms, including OnlineBookClub.org, NetGalley, and Reedsy Discoveries, provide chances for book reviewers to earn money.
Oh really? I didn't know that we can earn money by writing book reviews. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

I need to do research on it to know further about it. I hope this will help most of the people who are looking for such online earning opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back