What's new

Platforms where you can make money by writing book reviews

I think that the Online Book Club is one of the best and quite popular site when it comes to making money writing book reviews. They pay a handsome amount for selling books.
Writing reviews on books is a very good way to make money and people are using this medium to make good amount of money for themself and I think I'm going to consider that website.

Yes of course, people do earn a considerable amount of money with it, all you need is just writing skills, if you have it then you are good to go. I'm finding it difficult to find the link.
That's sounds interesting, if you want to succeed with this kinds of things you need to have a good writing skills, that's want will help you earn money.

That's sounds interesting, if you want to succeed with this kinds of things you need to have a good writing skills, that's want will help you earn money.
If you want to write a book review, it should be a book that you have read and fully understood probably . It should be a story that is related to what you understand or have the prerequisite knowledge.

If you want to write a book review, it should be a book that you have read and fully understood probably . It should be a story that is related to what you understand or have the prerequisite knowledge.
That's true, yes I understand,before you can earn money you have to read, I really like reading books, I think that will help in terms of earning money on those kinds of platforms.

I think that the Online Book Club is one of the best and quite popular site when it comes to making money writing book reviews. They pay a handsome amount for selling books.
I have heard a lot about online book club for quite a long time and this particular platform is credible and it is stunning when it comes to writing reviews on books that you have read.

If you don't know how to write there's no way you can earn a single dollar on those kinds of platforms, you have to work hard an have the knowledge before you can earn money from it.

I have heard a lot about online book club for quite a long time and this particular platform is credible and it is stunning when it comes to writing reviews on books that you have read.
Wow, it is actually my first time of hearing about sites like these. But how do they generate the money they give to the people that review the book?

Wow, it is actually my first time of hearing about sites like these. But how do they generate the money they give to the people that review the book?
Well, the platform is a very genuine reviewing website where you can write reviews of books that you have read and you'll be paid handsomely, but you need to understand the book you've read properly.

Well, the platform is a very genuine reviewing website where you can write reviews of books that you have read and you'll be paid handsomely, but you need to understand the book you've read properly.
Oh this is quite interesting, I think I might consider joining the site since I am an avid reader. It would be a double win I guess making money on what I enjoy doing.

As I could understand they pay also for refer people that sells a book under your referral link for commission or they do not have such of reward program for affiliate marketing?

As I could understand they pay also for refer people that sells a book under your referral link for commission or they do not have such of reward program for affiliate marketing?
That's good,if you are good at referring people you can make good use of it to earn money, but that means you have to make sure they buy atleast one book.

That's another way to make money from selling books and it's passive income sources but it is better to write book reviews because you're going to make more money.

There are many platforms where you could make money by writing books reviews. However, book review platforms accept high-quality review only. In many cases, you may need to read the entire book.

There are many platforms where you could make money by writing books reviews. However, book review platforms accept high-quality review only. In many cases, you may need to read the entire book.
Probably, if you want to make money from such websites you must be able to read the entire book. That means you need to read any books if you want to make a lot of money from the website.

I know of one platform called online book club where you are given a book to read and asked to review it. So for every book you review you are paid a specific amount of money.

I know of one platform called online book club where you are given a book to read and asked to review it. So for every book you review you are paid a specific amount of money.
That's sounds good, but my problem with those kinds of platforms is that it takes a lot of time before you can get paid for a review, that's the part I don't like about them.

That's sounds good, but my problem with those kinds of platforms is that it takes a lot of time before you can get paid for a review, that's the part I don't like about them.
Well, I have not tried any of those websites before but I think writing book review is a great way to make money and i have seen people who make a respectable amount of money doing such activities online.

Well, I have not tried any of those websites before but I think writing book review is a great way to make money and i have seen people who make a respectable amount of money doing such activities online.
Yes especially if you love reading, I know someone that earns a considerable amount of money by writing reviews, but it takes a lot of time before they get paid

I made almost 300 dollars from online book club.org last year. But when I found out about paid to post platforms, I had to stop. That was because I couldn't make out time to work there again. It is a good platform.

I have not earned money from writing a book review before. But I know there are plenty of platforms that can pay you for reviewing books, site like online book club.
Booklist, Kirkus review also pay you to read books.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back