What's new

Platforms where you can make money by writing book reviews

There are plethora of people that are making money online through writing reviews of books. A number of platforms, including OnlineBookClub.org, NetGalley, and Reedsy Discoveries, provide chances for book reviewers to earn money.
I don’t have much knowledge about it, to be honest, but I am aware of one reputable website where I have been paid for reviewing books myself. If I recall correctly, the website is called Kirkus. Kirkus hires freelance book reviewers to contribute reviews for their website and pays for each accepted review.

I don’t have much knowledge about it, to be honest, but I am aware of one reputable website where I have been paid for reviewing books myself. If I recall correctly, the website is called Kirkus. Kirkus hires freelance book reviewers to contribute reviews for their website and pays for each accepted review.

I have actually heard about Kirkus freelance book reviewing website some years ago but I never took the opportunity to look into how their system work. How long did you make use of the platform and how good is their payments for book reviews?

There are plethora of people that are making money online through writing reviews of books. A number of platforms, including OnlineBookClub.org, NetGalley, and Reedsy Discoveries, provide chances for book reviewers to earn money.
OnlineBookClub.org is the only book review writing platform which I've used. It's been a while when I used it and I'm sure if they are still paying for book reviews. Writing book reviews isn't easy which makes it a tough job for who's not good at it.

Seems kind of weird to me to try and find ways of making money by doing just book reviews. Do you read said books before submitting reviews? I feel it'd be disingenuous to offer your services to review books. Most book reviewers tend to have their own site or work with a publication doing reviews, but I never heard of people outright doing book reviews for cash.

The quality of your review goes a long way in determining how you're getting paid. It's the reason why it's very important for you to do a very good job in order to ensure that you get paid well in the process.

Well, this is true. I have read a few reviews on such kind of book review sites. many book reviewers have summarised the content of the book in just a couple of paragraphs. This suggests that you may not need to write a 500 work review. A concise review would also do the job if it is well-written.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back