What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Wow that's really nice I didn't expect people can make up to $2 everyday from picoworker , when i started it was so stressful for me and the highest money I made from the side was 0.4 dollars, ever since then I have never been to the site again.
I'm not saying it's every day, the earnings depend on the person's effort and dedication. In my case it is the second time that I achieve it by dedicating myself to it and looking for the right tasks to reach the amount.

The employer qualifies the worker's task as satisfied or unsatisfied. In case you are sure that the work is correct and the employer rates it as incorrect, you can file a dispute on the Picoworkers website. Grades increase according to the number of correct tasks done on the site.
I know about how it is done when an employer adjudge our task. If we file motion for the task being overturned in our favour it will increase our rating and the money that the employer owed us will be paid to us as well.

The complexity of the task and low earnings made me dump it.

Are you still earning from it??

I know about how it is done when an employer adjudge our task. If we file motion for the task being overturned in our favour it will increase our rating and the money that the employer owed us will be paid to us as well.

The complexity of the task and low earnings made me dump it.

Are you still earning from it??
I am happy and hope to stay on the site, as it is rewarding me for my efforts. Here I show you my earnings that I have not yet withdrawn and the amount pending.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
I am happy and hope to stay on the site, as it is rewarding me for my efforts. Here I show you my earnings that I have not yet withdrawn and the amount pending.
Hmm, what i saw there is like $29. I believe its $29 you've made so far. You're working hard on the side and its working for that way. Can you please share the kind of tasks you do that brings you that amount??

I'm not saying it's every day, the earnings depend on the person's effort and dedication. In my case it is the second time that I achieve it by dedicating myself to it and looking for the right tasks to reach the amount.
Ok I understand,I need is enough time to go into it because I am concentrating on to two site which are bizdustry and trendri, most of the free time I have I do a lot of other offline activities in my life, I'm happy for you that you actually earn so much online

Hmm, what i saw there is like $29. I believe its $29 you've made so far. You're working hard on the side and its working for that way. Can you please share the kind of tasks you do that brings you that amount??
In general I dedicate myself only to the social edes, occasionally I go to the registries, but I haven't done those tasks for a long time. I am focusing on following (instagram, twitter, facebook, vk, etc) I give likes, reviews on facebook and google and votes in favor of certain cryptocurrencies and in favor of some user on reddit.
Ok I understand,I need is enough time to go into it because I am concentrating on to two site which are bizdustry and trendri, most of the free time I have I do a lot of other offline activities in my life, I'm happy for you that you actually earn so much online
I understand, you must have time availability for it, although I don't think I dedicate more than an hour a day since the tasks don't occupy me. For now they are small amounts that I earn and add to my portfolio.

In the last one year, picoworkers have developed well, they have introduced a lot of new features. I still run jobs on the site and pay the workers who successfully complete the job.
Picworkers still remains one of the legit sites that pays out there though I have been there for long and i haven't reached the minimum cash out thread due to my own personal issue.

I think you need just $5.75 to cash out. I have been on picoworkers since 2017 and I have cashed only once. My cashed out amount was $108. I used skrill.

I think you need just $5.75 to cash out. I have been on picoworkers since 2017 and I have cashed only once. My cashed out amount was $108. I used skrill.
You made $108 , really? Please can you teach me how you make such huge amount because I have been there for over 5month and i am still on $2.75 , so i got tired of it and stopped working there.

All this you and you made such amount of money @Sariana23?? Hmm you're very sharp to have made $29 from picoworkers alone that is tricky to do. How long did it take you to reach such threshold??

All this you and you made such amount of money @Sariana23?? Hmm you're very sharp to have made $29 from picoworkers alone that is tricky to do. How long did it take you to reach such threshold??
Three weeks ago I made a withdrawal, and until today I have not made the one I showed. I have been mostly giving upvotes on reddit, and one or two other tasks of a similar value, such as voting for a crypto on a site to which a link directs me, for each vote I get paid $0.05.

Three weeks ago I made a withdrawal, and until today I have not made the one I showed. I have been mostly giving upvotes on reddit, and one or two other tasks of a similar value, such as voting for a crypto on a site to which a link directs me, for each vote I get paid $0.05.
Hmm, why is your withdrawal not hit your bank account?? what makes picoworkers still holding it, have you tried reaching to the support?? With the rate of the offers you're earning from picoworkers, it seems like you earn more than $1 there day.

Hmm, why is your withdrawal not hit your bank account?? what makes picoworkers still holding it, have you tried reaching to the support?? With the rate of the offers you're earning from picoworkers, it seems like you earn more than $1 there day.
I mean, I made a withdrawal three weeks ago and it was credited, since then I have not requested another one even though I have already exceeded the minimum. So far all the payments I have requested have been credited.

It is very legit because I created an account there,I work there for some weeks but I eventually lose interest because I didn't have time to visit the site anymore because of other activities in my life, a lot of people have been testifying of getting paid.

Of course it doesn't hurt you, on the contrary if you manage to do some tasks, you will be able to receive your earnings. I connect to the site mostly in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon, right now I have 20 dollars accumulated on the site and I keep adding. I will soon request payment, since I do not do complicated tasks, the site seems to me very simple, but it is in the taste of the person.

So how much time did it take you to earn those 20 dollars? How much is it possible to earn in a day doing simple tasks such as watching videos? Can you please provide some insights? I will join the PicoWorkers within a couple of days and i really hope that it will go well for me. Do they require you to get verified and send documents?

I mean, I made a withdrawal three weeks ago and it was credited, since then I have not requested another one even though I have already exceeded the minimum. So far all the payments I have requested have been credited.
Hmm, its really working for you and payment is coming very fast too. Like how long does it take you to accrue $10 in the site as a worker??

So how much time did it take you to earn those 20 dollars? How much is it possible to earn in a day doing simple tasks such as watching videos? Can you please provide some insights? I will join the PicoWorkers within a couple of days and i really hope that it will go well for me. Do they require you to get verified and send documents?
Hmm, its really working for you and payment is coming very fast too. Like how long does it take you to accrue $10 in the site as a worker??
The earnings go according to my dedication and my time, as I can earn $10 in a week, as it can be less or more. Nowadays they do ask to be verified with an identity document, this is new since previously they did not ask for it. I verified my account a little less than a month ago.

If you work every day on the site you will find there are no jobs for you. For example a lot of employers offer the same job (for example join a certain site), you cannot join the same site again due to IP issue.

The earnings go according to my dedication and my time, as I can earn $10 in a week, as it can be less or more. Nowadays they do ask to be verified with an identity document, this is new since previously they did not ask for it. I verified my account a little less than a month ago.
Hmm, its nice you're earning up to $10 there in a week. That means you're earning more there than you earn reward at Bizdustry??

If you work every day on the site you will find there are no jobs for you. For example a lot of employers offer the same job (for example join a certain site), you cannot join the same site again due to IP issue.
I work every day, and so far I have had no shortage of tasks to do. It's true that I can't register twice on the same platform, but there are a variety of tasks that are not site registrations.
Hmm, its nice you're earning up to $10 there in a week. That means you're earning more there than you earn reward at Bizdustry??
Sometimes, sometimes I am on par and sometimes I generate less profit, as I have described it all depends on the time and dedication on the site, but the truth is that I spend more time here on Bizdustry. Many times I miss tasks in picoworkers for not entering the site, but I think that if I spent more time on it, I would earn more on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back