What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

These platforms are different in operation and formation from those of bizdustry and trendri. Maybe you should just give it a little time to understand how the platform works
I understand it very well and how everything is done but the problem I have with them is that the task they are asking me to do for the amount of money they are paying me is not worth the time and stress.it is so stressful for such amount of money

You have the privelleges to do better at picoworkers, you're gifted. You're one of the few I've seen earning something tangible around picoworkers, and find the gig easy going @Sariana23.

Picroworkers is a very legit platform just similar to Rapidworkers, It was my favorite site to make money^^
I won't deny this fact that this pickle workers is actually a very legitimate platform because I have worked on the website for a while or do I did not work enough to get to the withdrawal platform but due to testimonies from other people who have withdrawn from the site I can see that the site is a very legitimate website.

I am happy and hope to stay on the site, as it is rewarding me for my efforts. Here I show you my earnings that I have not yet withdrawn and the amount pending.
Sometimes in life, what seems to be easy and interesting for one person is what is actually a stressful and troublesome thing or activity to another person

Sometimes in life, what seems to be easy and interesting for one person is what is actually a stressful and troublesome thing or activity to another person
That's right, I have read it in this and other threads. We are not meant to perform the same functions or the same activities online or offline. It has even happened to me that members show interest and enthusiasm on some sites, and I go in and out and do nothing.

That's very true. You don't know whether the earning site is right for you or not until you join it and start working on it. For some people picoworkers is best and for some people it is just a waste of time.

That's very true. You don't know whether the earning site is right for you or not until you join it and start working on it. For some people picoworkers is best and for some people it is just a waste of time.
I agree with you that until you start operating the sides after reading the review before you will know whether it is a legit or scam but most people see it as a waste of time.

You have the privelleges to do better at picoworkers, you're gifted. You're one of the few I've seen earning something tangible around picoworkers, and find the gig easy going @Sariana23.
Since the creation of the topic, I have read multiple publications, which makes me understand that the picoworkers benefit is not the same in all countries, since many members do not consider it profitable and my case is the opposite. Personally I am doing excellent.

Since the creation of the topic, I have read multiple publications, which makes me understand that the picoworkers benefit is not the same in all countries, since many members do not consider it profitable and my case is the opposite. Personally I am doing excellent.
Yes, i think it differs in pay rate in every country. In your own case i see it beneficial to you cos you've mastered those tasks that works mainly for you.

Yes, i think it differs in pay rate in every country. In your own case i see it beneficial to you cos you've mastered those tasks that works mainly for you.
Yes, the minimum payment per task is $0,02. Although I have also been told that it is the same for everyone, I am not sure. Many people complain and even say that after a month they have not reached the threshold, when I can reach it in less than a week.

Yes, the minimum payment per task is $0,02. Although I have also been told that it is the same for everyone, I am not sure. Many people complain and even say that after a month they have not reached the threshold, when I can reach it in less than a week.
Hmm, is like your own tasks is much this one you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of $5-$9 from the site? Those I've spoken with about the site, they said the less complex sites for them isn't much for them to earn.

Hmm, is like your own tasks is much this one you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of $5-$9 from the site? Those I've spoken with about the site, they said the less complex sites for them isn't much for them to earn.
This $0.02 payout is for following someone on instagram or giving them a like on facebook. I tend to focus on Reddit which pays a minimum of $0.03 for a vote, but usually pays $0.04 or more for the same task from different employers. I earn this in a minute or less, I have voted on Reddit as many as 50 or more in a day which leaves me a profit of $1.5 minimum on that social network alone.

This $0.02 payout is for following someone on instagram or giving them a like on facebook. I tend to focus on Reddit which pays a minimum of $0.03 for a vote, but usually pays $0.04 or more for the same task from different employers. I earn this in a minute or less, I have voted on Reddit as many as 50 or more in a day which leaves me a profit of $1.5 minimum on that social network alone.
I also make up to $1.5 on picoworkers in a day and some days even higher when I decide to do tasks outside of upvotes. I think that it is easy to earn on picoworkers even more than some other sites out there.

There was a time when these micro task websites were so impressive because of the well paying tasks but the problem arises when there was flooding of similar sort of websites and that in a way divided the tasks for each website and decreased the rewards plus these websites don't have much to offer now.

I also make up to $1.5 on picoworkers in a day and some days even higher when I decide to do tasks outside of upvotes. I think that it is easy to earn on picoworkers even more than some other sites out there.
Excellent, until there is someone who earns similar. That's why I described that only with voting, if we do other tasks we can earn more than that amount, not long ago I made more than $2,50. I think they pay very well on the site, it all depends on the time we spend on it.

Hmm, that's reasonable amount of money you're making from such kind of task there. $1.5 is reasonable indeed no doubt. Is the tasks unlimited??

Hmm, that's reasonable amount of money you're making from such kind of task there. $1.5 is reasonable indeed no doubt. Is the tasks unlimited??
The tasks are those that are available, they are not unlimited but they are always renewed. In my case, I now log in three times a day and do the ones that are available, and since it's fast, I don't spend a lot of time on the site.

Over the years there have been a lot of improvements on picoworkers. Now you have better earning chance if you are advance or expert level compared to starter level.

Over the years there have been a lot of improvements on picoworkers. Now you have better earning chance if you are advance or expert level compared to starter level.
It is true, now the rankings help to acquire good earnings with some tasks. In my case although I am already at the expert level I don't use it, since I am doing well giving votes on reddit, which is usually a job for beginners.

The missing option at picoworkers is perform deposit and cashout with Payeer account. Because if you receive 6 $ Picoworkers by Litecoin network then convert from Litecoin to RUB you will lose in conversation. Additionnally you will face an issue for deposits. Deposits by Payeer cannot be processed directly you have to deposit RUB at Binance then convert RUB to Litecoin and finally perform withdrawal to Picoworkers deposit address however problem can be solved if they add Picoworkers for Payeer deposits and cashout.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back