What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Well before work is a really good fight I worked for it but the issue is the earning rate is very slow even for sign up to a new website they are giving only 0.04 to 0.07

Well before work is a really good fight I worked for it but the issue is the earning rate is very slow even for sign up to a new website they are giving only 0.04 to 0.07
I didn't understand your point, unless the payouts vary by country, many records are the best paid. The amount you describe is paid just for liking, following, watching a video, a review among others, here is a sample of what they pay for some site registrations, although there are some that pay $0.08.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
I work every day, and so far I have had no shortage of tasks to do. It's true that I can't register twice on the same platform, but there are a variety of tasks that are not site registrations.

Sometimes, sometimes I am on par and sometimes I generate less profit, as I have described it all depends on the time and dedication on the site, but the truth is that I spend more time here on Bizdustry. Many times I miss tasks in picoworkers for not entering the site, but I think that if I spent more time on it, I would earn more on it.
I got your points, you're passionate here than picoworkers. Bizdustry tasks doesn't require you to move an inch in order to earn money just hang on and give your awesome opinion that's all.

I got your points, you're passionate here than picoworkers. Bizdustry tasks doesn't require you to move an inch in order to earn money just hang on and give your awesome opinion that's all.
Totally, I'd rather be here than somewhere else. Although I still comply with each of them, in the end I always come back and review the posts, answer some and give my opinions on others. I really love it even though I can't be here as long as I would like.

Totally, I'd rather be here than somewhere else. Although I still comply with each of them, in the end I always come back and review the posts, answer some and give my opinions on others. I really love it even though I can't be here as long as I would like.
Had it been Bizdustry offer unlimited posting time would you be here all day long posting without elsewhere?? Like going to picoworkers and other forums.

Had it been Bizdustry offer unlimited posting time would you be here all day long posting without elsewhere?? Like going to picoworkers and other forums.
No, I would not stop working on Picoworkers either. Even if I dedicate more time to Bizdustry I don't complete the number of daily posts, because the mind must rest and for that I go to other sites. I combine it with my offline work where I also have to log in to the Ministry's site and empty information.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

I don’t really think Picoworker is actually exactly like you’ve explained because i register it a few days ago and I did not receive any $2 of such kind and i can see some work there that I can’t even do

I don’t really think Picoworker is actually exactly like you’ve explained because i register it a few days ago and I did not receive any $2 of such kind and i can see some work there that I can’t even do
When you place the order you have to wait for the employer to review and approve it. Personally I do the jobs I can and so far I have done well, I have posted samples of my earnings showing the accuracy of the information. If you have any questions maybe I can answer them.

No, I would not stop working on Picoworkers either. Even if I dedicate more time to Bizdustry I don't complete the number of daily posts, because the mind must rest and for that I go to other sites. I combine it with my offline work where I also have to log in to the Ministry's site and empty information.
I got you right, needs to go somewhere too, after feeling tired. Working in one site can get bored at times and you'll need rest in order not to start repeating yourself and use the other time yo visit other sites too.

Of course it's very simple and I don't spend a lot of time on the platform. The users that spend more time is with the complex registration tasks, of course these are better paid, but I do not complicate my life with them.
Exactly. Nobody needs to be complicating things for themselves anyways. We only take advantage of our strength and utilize it to the fullest for maximum output to achieve our goals

I got you right, needs to go somewhere too, after feeling tired. Working in one site can get bored at times and you'll need rest in order not to start repeating yourself and use the other time yo visit other sites too.
That's right, this way I don't stop generating profits, I simply perform other types of tasks and manage to clear my mind. The most visited sites for me are Bizdustry and Picoworkers because they are the ones I enjoy the most.
Exactly. Nobody needs to be complicating things for themselves anyways. We only take advantage of our strength and utilize it to the fullest for maximum output to achieve our goals
I have evaluated the tasks of Picoworkers and the time of the tasks, if I can give 5 positive votes to a minimum payment of $ 0.03, is equal to $ 0.15 , in which it does not take more than 3 minutes at most. While in a low payment record I take more time and receive $0,08. There is no reason to stress me for less.

I have tried out their activities before but the issue I have with them is that most of the task on the site is very difficult and sometimes I do not always understanding how to do it, I didn't concentrate so much there, i only concentrate here and on trendri.
These platforms are different in operation and formation from those of bizdustry and trendri. Maybe you should just give it a little time to understand how the platform works

I have been on the site for some time now but I have not been able to make such an amount of money. Maybe, its because of my location. I know sariana to be upright and she will never falsify figures. I will try more, maybe my input isn't enough.

Since you find Bizdustry and picoworkers perfect at the moment to be earning from. You should keep it up and earn from them by competing your daily tasks @Sariana23.
Thanks @GIFTMICHAEL , I intend to continue on these two sites as long as I have the opportunity, and I hope it will be plenty. I am sorry that many users do not have this opportunity that I have in Picoworkers, but there are many sites that will surely do better.

I have been on the site for some time now but I have not been able to make such an amount of money. Maybe, its because of my location. I know sariana to be upright and she will never falsify figures. I will try more, maybe my input isn't enough.
Thanks for your confidence @Reedex , I have no need to falsify figures, in any case the one who registers on the site is because he wants to, I make the suggestion and describe my experience, hoping that others will benefit. On the other hand you may be right about the location and that payments for tasks is not the same.

One really need tactics in dealing with sites like the picoworkers and co to make very meaningful thing out of it. It is very possible to make some money there too on a daily basis if taken seriously

One really need tactics in dealing with sites like the picoworkers and co to make very meaningful thing out of it. It is very possible to make some money there too on a daily basis if taken seriously
So this is the case for me, as I take every site I join very seriously. I am not complaining about Picoworkers as it has given me very good results, minimum $1 a day is my profit, although many times I have exceeded it.

I would love to do it so I wanna know is it only PayPal this is used for withdrawing cause my country doesn't allow it......it would be painful to me after everything and I can't withdraw

Thanks @GIFTMICHAEL , I intend to continue on these two sites as long as I have the opportunity, and I hope it will be plenty. I am sorry that many users do not have this opportunity that I have in Picoworkers, but there are many sites that will surely do better.

Thanks for your confidence @Reedex , I have no need to falsify figures, in any case the one who registers on the site is because he wants to, I make the suggestion and describe my experience, hoping that others will benefit. On the other hand you may be right about the location and that payments for tasks is not the same.
Do you perform task on social media alone? I want to adopt your strategy. When you are back online , drop me a message. I am eager to know more on picoworkers. Have you tried rapidworkers? The site looks good too

I would love to do it so I wanna know is it only PayPal this is used for withdrawing cause my country doesn't allow it......it would be painful to me after everything and I can't withdraw
Besides Paypal, you can also cash out via Skrill and Litecoin. So far these are the only payment methods on the site.

Do you perform task on social media alone? I want to adopt your strategy. When you are back online , drop me a message. I am eager to know more on picoworkers. Have you tried rapidworkers? The site looks good too
Yes, I only work with social networks. At the beginning I used to register on several sites, now I do it very occasionally, but the truth is that it's been a long time since I registered on any site, but I'm not saying that I can't do it. I registered in rapidworkers and did some tasks, but I prefer Picoworkers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back