What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

I have tried out their activities before but the issue I have with them is that most of the task on the site is very difficult and sometimes I do not always understanding how to do it, I didn't concentrate so much there, i only concentrate here and on trendri.

I have tried out their activities before but the issue I have with them is that most of the task on the site is very difficult and sometimes I do not always understanding how to do it, I didn't concentrate so much there, i only concentrate here and on trendri.
You have made a good choice by concentrating here and on the tendri forum. However they are different sites as the forums are PTP and Picoworkers is a GPT. In the case of this GPT I concentrate on small tasks that give me profits in a very easy way and without so much complexity.

It is unfortunate that they have had problems with earnings in the past. In the time I have been on the site I have made good capital according to their payouts, without any delay in them and the last ones I have requested, have been paid out in less than 3 hours.
Thanks for this update because when I left the website I never bothered to go back and never came to know about any good things about them probably because not many in my contacts were interested in the website. So do they have well paying tasks now? How many you make in a day?

Thanks for this update because when I left the website I never bothered to go back and never came to know about any good things about them probably because not many in my contacts were interested in the website. So do they have well paying tasks now? How many you make in a day?
There are a variety of payouts depending on what you do on the site, I think the minimum payout is $0.02 and the highest I've seen is around $2. The high payouts are usually for complex registrations, or downloading applications. I usually earn from social networking, (like, follow, subscribe, vote for a comment, comment, etc) I have also written reviews, blog comments, etc.

There are a variety of payouts depending on what you do on the site, I think the minimum payout is $0.02 and the highest I've seen is around $2. The high payouts are usually for complex registrations, or downloading applications. I usually earn from social networking, (like, follow, subscribe, vote for a comment, comment, etc) I have also written reviews, blog comments, etc

You are right on point , I have also been earning on picoworker and the least i am getting is $0.20 per task and i only follow and like on social media, and I also view and subscribed on YouTube, the rest of the job are complex , and I don't go for that.

Exactly @Shigobad2020 , it is a quick way to earn with small tasks, if you have the opportunity to register in Odysee (lbry) I recommend it, because just by logging in daily and watching a video for 10 seconds you earn, and with it you can watch videos from Picoworkers and add earnings quickly

The employer qualifies the worker's task as satisfied or unsatisfied. In case you are sure that the work is correct and the employer rates it as incorrect, you can file a dispute on the Picoworkers website. Grades increase according to the number of correct tasks done on the site.

Okay. Well, this does not sound so straightforward to me. It seems like micro job sites are not a good way to earn money for me because I like straightforward way to make money like working on paid to post forums that pay you for posting comments. I will try to register on Picoworkers but I really do not think that I will continue there.

Okay. Well, this does not sound so straightforward to me. It seems like micro job sites are not a good way to earn money for me because I like straightforward way to make money like working on paid to post forums that pay you for posting comments. I will try to register on Picoworkers but I really do not think that I will continue there.
If you don't like it or you are not interested, you should not register, since as you describe you don't think it will continue there. You already have more or less the idea of how it works and the earnings you can get. If you decide to do it you can write and clarify any doubt, it is your decision.

I don't think picowokers is a scam but legit business platform because my friend enjoys daily from it he got double payment sometimes,I don't consider it as scam

If you don't like it or you are not interested, you should not register, since as you describe you don't think it will continue there. You already have more or less the idea of how it works and the earnings you can get. If you decide to do it you can write and clarify any doubt, it is your decision.

I think it would be a great idea to at least try it. I do not think that trying Picoworkers would hurt me. :) Having said that, I am open to try anything that would make me money if the money making opportunity is legal. However, the nature of job provided on most of the micro job sites are not what I would do. As I mentioned earlier, it is much better to earn money using straightforward ways.

I think it would be a great idea to at least try it. I do not think that trying Picoworkers would hurt me. :) Having said that, I am open to try anything that would make me money if the money making opportunity is legal. However, the nature of job provided on most of the micro job sites are not what I would do. As I mentioned earlier, it is much better to earn money using straightforward ways.
Of course it doesn't hurt you, on the contrary if you manage to do some tasks, you will be able to receive your earnings. I connect to the site mostly in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon, right now I have 20 dollars accumulated on the site and I keep adding. I will soon request payment, since I do not do complicated tasks, the site seems to me very simple, but it is in the taste of the person.

In the last one year, picoworkers have developed well, they have introduced a lot of new features. I still run jobs on the site and pay the workers who successfully complete the job.

You have made a good choice by concentrating here and on the tendri forum. However they are different sites as the forums are PTP and Picoworkers is a GPT. In the case of this GPT I concentrate on small tasks that give me profits in a very easy way and without so much complexity.
I don't know if you also concentrate on trendri about from bizdustry, trendri is just like bizdustry and you can actually make up to $1 everyday,since I am concentrating in this two site it is difficult for me to focus in another one again, don't know about you.

In the last one year, picoworkers have developed well, they have introduced a lot of new features. I still run jobs on the site and pay the workers who successfully complete the job.
Yes, I've been doing really well on Picoworkers, the earnings on the site are on par with Bizdustry which helps me a lot, they are very responsible in payment!
I don't know if you also concentrate on trendri about from bizdustry, trendri is just like bizdustry and you can actually make up to $1 everyday,since I am concentrating in this two site it is difficult for me to focus in another one again, don't know about you.
I'm not in tendri for now, it's among my next steps, for now I'm focused here on Bizdustry and Picoworkers mainly. As soon as I have time available I will try to add tendri to my list.

Yes, I've been doing really well on Picoworkers, the earnings on the site are on par with Bizdustry which helps me a lot, they are very responsible in payment!

I'm not in tendri for now, it's among my next steps, for now I'm focused here on Bizdustry and Picoworkers mainly. As soon as I have time available I will try to add tendri to my list.
Do you think this pico worker is actually profitable because I believe that it is impossible for you to make up to $1 there everyday, I don't know if you have been making up to that amount every day with the picoworker,tell me.

These days I am not working as a worker but as an employer. They have made a lot of changes that In really like fr example I can control how many times a worker can do my task,etc.

Based on the screenshot that I am seeing, I can see that your withdraw is $20, does that mean that I can make up to $20 in a week? If that is so, I would like to try it out.

Do you think this pico worker is actually profitable because I believe that it is impossible for you to make up to $1 there everyday, I don't know if you have been making up to that amount every day with the picoworker,tell me.
It all depends on the time and the tasks I perform daily, I can earn less or more than a dollar a day. For example, yesterday I made $2.50 and there are days that I make at least $0.50. This depends on my dedication to Picoworkers.
These days I am not working as a worker but as an employer. They have made a lot of changes that In really like fr example I can control how many times a worker can do my task,etc.
Excellent, I love that there is the way you describe to control workers. I imagine you can also choose who may or may not perform the work you send, by the employee's qualifications.

It all depends on the time and the tasks I perform daily, I can earn less or more than a dollar a day. For example, yesterday I made $2.50 and there are days that I make at least $0.50. This depends on my dedication to Picoworkers.

Excellent, I love that there is the way you describe to control workers. I imagine you can also choose who may or may not perform the work you send, by the employee's qualifications.
Wow that's really nice I didn't expect people can make up to $2 everyday from picoworker , when i started it was so stressful for me and the highest money I made from the side was 0.4 dollars, ever since then I have never been to the site again.

sadly, there are a lot of workers who do not follow the instruction and cannot do the task properly. I hate when I have to reject the task because the employee did not work properly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back