What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Very well, I will be very attentive to also have that opportunity, since I enjoy very much to publish in forums and that would be a very good idea. Thanks for sharing with me and the members your experience @GIFTMICHAEL.
No problem, we help each other here make money. If not for my offline duties that has limited my time online to minimal, i have become a writer at fiverr after creating account there.

I don't sacrifice such kind of time that's why anywhere I'm working on, or want to earn from. I make sure I'm certain for reward and not wasting my time to do task at the end of the day gain nothing.
It's correct actually. We should invest in sites from where we can assure that we will get paid. It is very disappointing, when you work hard for something, but later you don't get the incentives you hoped for.

No problem, we help each other here make money. If not for my offline duties that has limited my time online to minimal, i have become a writer at fiverr after creating account there.
At least you have already taken the first step which was the registration on the site, maybe in the future you will have the opportunity to generate more profit on fiverr. For now it's good that you spend time on your offline work, which is important to you for your effort.

It's correct actually. We should invest in sites from where we can assure that we will get paid. It is very disappointing, when you work hard for something, but later you don't get the incentives you hoped for.
That saddens me a lot, to overwork myself in an income or rewarding site to gain nothing at the end. That's why i stick to the one paying me, until i get concrete info about another paying one, before i jump into it.

At least you have already taken the first step which was the registration on the site, maybe in the future you will have the opportunity to generate more profit on fiverr. For now it's good that you spend time on your offline work, which is important to you for your effort.
Very nice suggestion and wishes dear. I'll take my time well to promote my offline business higher, cos that's what helps me earn daily bread. With time when my business have settled fine, I'll then, consider earning through fiverr.

There are also other small tasks like only sign up and watch videos , that pay around $0.1 or less. Other tasks include installing apps , reaching certain level in a game and so on.

I am sure that they do not pay much money to you for merely watching videos. What about article writing? I am sure freelancing tasks also exist there as far as I know. Personally, I believe that Bizdustry is FAR MUCH BETTER than Picoworkers.

I am sure that they do not pay much money to you for merely watching videos. What about article writing? I am sure freelancing tasks also exist there as far as I know. Personally, I believe that Bizdustry is FAR MUCH BETTER than Picoworkers.
The difference between the two is that you have fixed earning for each post here on Bizdustry but on picoworkers, you can decide to pick tasks with high or low earnings depending on your capabilities.

The difference between the two is that you have fixed earning for each post here on Bizdustry but on picoworkers, you can decide to pick tasks with high or low earnings depending on your capabilities.

Unfortunately, I have read somewhere that the amount Picoworkers pay for certain task is just too low. I do not want to sign-up for a site as some tasks would require me to sign up for some sites. I think I would need to check this site myself, however, from what I have read, it seems that I would be reluctant to complete certain tasks as I would not like to go through KYC process just for a few dollars.

Unfortunately, I have read somewhere that the amount Picoworkers pay for certain task is just too low. I do not want to sign-up for a site as some tasks would require me to sign up for some sites. I think I would need to check this site myself, however, from what I have read, it seems that I would be reluctant to complete certain tasks as I would not like to go through KYC process just for a few dollars.
There are too many tasks and you can afford to ignore those you are uncomfortable with. For instance, I never do KYC tasks and for signups, I use a dedicated email and hardly get my personal email spammed. There are YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter tasks even facebook likes. You have several that you can opt for if one doesn't sit well with you.

There are too many tasks and you can afford to ignore those you are uncomfortable with. For instance, I never do KYC tasks and for signups, I use a dedicated email and hardly get my personal email spammed. There are YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter tasks even facebook likes. You have several that you can opt for if one doesn't sit well with you.

I was reading one review of Picoworkers on Trust Pilot. The review writer has claimed that initially you will get a lot of tasks but then you will not get many tasks to compete and in the end you will be earning almost nothing. Is this true? For how long have you been earning on Picoworkers?

I think for sign up tasks , they pay around $0.1 , and for watching videos its less than $0.1 Yeah Bizdustry and some other forums are the best place to showcase our writing skills and earn money in return. I am not sure about freelancing jobs there , I have left the site since I coudnt reach $5 from long time , I am stuck at around $2.3 , and many jobs require kyc or deposit.

With all the available small tasks on pico workers, can someone really earn upnton $5 put together in a day on this pico workers platform?

Picoworkers is undoubtedly a legit site but I hate the jobs their and how it's been done. You can easily get cheated by people offering the job as to they may reject after working.

With all the available small tasks on pico workers, can someone really earn upnton $5 put together in a day on this pico workers platform?

I really do not think that earning $5 per day is possible on Picoworkers unless there is A LOT of tasks available there and you complete most of the tasks in there. I am sure the quantity of tasks vary in there and now all the people can complete all the tasks there.

Exactly the point. With bizdustry, you know exactly what what you're paid in any activity you choose to do which are all fixed for everyone. But at picoworkers activities and pay rates are random not fixed

Very nice suggestion and wishes dear. I'll take my time well to promote my offline business higher, cos that's what helps me earn daily bread. With time when my business have settled fine, I'll then, consider earning through fiverr.
Of course, if you have made the effort to establish an offline business, which is not easy, you must make it concrete and establish it with a good foundation, in the end you will see the fruits. On fiverr with the availability of time you will be able to generate another income.

Of course, if you have made the effort to establish an offline business, which is not easy, you must make it concrete and establish it with a good foundation, in the end you will see the fruits. On fiverr with the availability of time you will be able to generate another income.
Yes, you're right. Starting with good foundation is pivotal, and i outlined my plans before going on starting it. I believe with time bigger rewards will come, and I'll establish myself then have time to engage more online to work on fiverr.

Yes, you're right. Starting with good foundation is pivotal, and i outlined my plans before going on starting it. I believe with time bigger rewards will come, and I'll establish myself then have time to engage more online to work on fiverr.
It's like this, it's all a matter of time, hoping it will be sooner rather than later. You just have to be constant and you will see excellent results. And when you have the necessary space you will be able to dedicate time to fiverr, as you describe it.

I'm part of this website but I haven't logged in since a long time because of tasks which pay really low and many times it takes longer to complete the tasks which are not worth the earnings and previously there were payments delays too so I left working on that website.

I'm part of this website but I haven't logged in since a long time because of tasks which pay really low and many times it takes longer to complete the tasks which are not worth the earnings and previously there were payments delays too so I left working on that website.
It is unfortunate that they have had problems with earnings in the past. In the time I have been on the site I have made good capital according to their payouts, without any delay in them and the last ones I have requested, have been paid out in less than 3 hours.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back