What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

You need to deposit in jobs where there is libry tv so you have to buy some lbry or earn some lbry to complete jobs where you pay LBC for watching videos apart this these deposit jobs can be performed several times. Netbox Download+Install+Signup jobs where you earn 20 NBX and send them to employer can be performed once.
That's what i dont understand, why should I be depositing because I wanna work and earn in a website, I decided to opt out because the site keeps asking for my card details which I don't joke with.

Yeah I usually filter according to the payouts , but the higher payout ones like $2 per job requires kyc and deposit , which I am against it. The lower ones are easy to finish though.
That's why I usually go to the easier ones, although there are also registrations where they only ask for an email address. I rarely go to the registration tasks. Try registering at Odysee which was formerly Lbry, when you do tasks there, the payouts are good.

That's why I usually go to the easier ones, although there are also registrations where they only ask for an email address. I rarely go to the registration tasks. Try registering at Odysee which was formerly Lbry, when you do tasks there, the payouts are good.
I knew about Lbry , which paid their native tokens for doing small tasks , are you sure Odysee replaced Lbry? I am interested to know more about Odysee , if you can provide their website link.

I knew about Lbry , which paid their native tokens for doing small tasks , are you sure Odysee replaced Lbry? I am interested to know more about Odysee , if you can provide their website link.
Here is my link to Odysee if you want to join. lbry.tv withdrew in favor of odysee, and it is true you can earn LBC on the site, you can exchange it to another cryptocurrency, or you can do tasks on Picoworkers and pay with the LBC earned on the site. Odysee Link

I work from few weeks on pikoworkers and I already withdrawn 2 times. Many tasks are confirmed in just few minutes and I think this is the best paid for task site. You can earn a lot for only a simple registration on a site, a good review for a product etc.
That's very nice of you. The amount you have earned in just two weeks very awsome. I was inactive in that site for a long time, now its high time to resume my tasks again.

I am yet to withdraw my earnings. Since this is a legit site, I am waiting for higher withdrawal to reduce transaction cost. Ever since joining, I have made 410.

I am yet to withdraw my earnings. Since this is a legit site, I am waiting for higher withdrawal to reduce transaction cost. Ever since joining, I have made 410.
$410? That means you have more time than me, or you have done more tasks that pay more, I have reached $150 so far. I'm glad to know that you have time generating profits on the site.

$410? That means you have more time than me, or you have done more tasks that pay more, I have reached $150 so far. I'm glad to know that you have time generating profits on the site.
Site doesn't have currency other than dollar so that means 410 $ profit, or it might be 410 satisfied tasks if I can think another propability. So the two possibility are propable or 410 tasks performed total.

There's a friend of mine who has been asking me about ways he can make money online have actually introduce him to this platform that we are actually working on but it seems that he still looking for more places to work so I might recommend this other website for him
Your friend should show working and not trying to earn here and there, at the end their is nothing to be shown for. Picoworkers requires time, and endurance to earn those little bucks.

Of course, we must believe in our capabilities, but also in our weaknesses. If I consider myself competent to generate profits on the site, I must try. I must first understand fiverr well because I have been back on the site and I have been evaluating, I even saw some familiar faces.
Good, i believe you will earn with fiverr dear. Even forum posting gig can still be find at fiverr. You have surplus chances to earn money via fiverr.

Your friend should show working and not trying to earn here and there, at the end their is nothing to be shown for. Picoworkers requires time, and endurance to earn those little bucks.
Yes I believe that you have a very good point because there are so many online websites where you have to be more dedicated to be a part of the team that actually ends money from them.

Good, i believe you will earn with fiverr dear. Even forum posting gig can still be find at fiverr. You have surplus chances to earn money via fiverr.
Excellent, I didn't know you could find gigs for forum postings, I have to do more research on fiverr. I will try to do it in the week. I have already tried at least a little bit.

Excellent, I didn't know you could find gigs for forum postings, I have to do more research on fiverr. I will try to do it in the week. I have already tried at least a little bit.

Yes I believe that's very possible because there was a time I was able to join the forum platform of Fiverr and actually get a lot of comments where people have exchanged their ideas and everything and I believe you can actually get some posting jobs from there.

This is a good advice for people who lack patience and just keep perching here and there and never reach withdrawal threshold of any of the sites they work on.

Yes I believe that's very possible because there was a time I was able to join the forum platform of Fiverr and actually get a lot of comments where people have exchanged their ideas and everything and I believe you can actually get some posting jobs from there.
Again thanks for your guidance, I look forward to verify your information and then I will leave in this thread my experience. I still have to take the time for it and research deeply.

This is a good advice for people who lack patience and just keep perching here and there and never reach withdrawal threshold of any of the sites they work on.
Laughs, you're there. That's why i concentrate on the offers online that I'm sure of, reaching cash out, and not the one I'll work for ages without reaching minimum withdrawal threshold.

Okay, you can access it, when i was searching online via freelancing sites earlier this year, I created one account and i posted sample about forum posting.

Last edited:
Laughs, you're there. That's why i concentrate on the offers online that I'm sure of, reaching cash out, and not the one I'll work for ages without reaching minimum withdrawal threshold.
Yes it is better to use your time and energy in a site, where you are sure of getting paid. It's worthless to work where you don't even know that you will get paid or not.

Okay, you can access it, when i was searching online via freelancing sites earlier this year, I m created one account and i posted sample about forum posting.
Very well, I will be very attentive to also have that opportunity, since I enjoy very much to publish in forums and that would be a very good idea. Thanks for sharing with me and the members your experience @GIFTMICHAEL.

Yes it is better to use your time and energy in a site, where you are sure of getting paid. It's worthless to work where you don't even know that you will get paid or not.
I don't sacrifice such kind of time that's why anywhere I'm working on, or want to earn from. I make sure I'm certain for reward and not wasting my time to do task at the end of the day gain nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back