What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

I work from few weeks on pikoworkers and I already withdrawn 2 times. Many tasks are confirmed in just few minutes and I think this is the best paid for task site. You can earn a lot for only a simple registration on a site, a good review for a product etc.
I also think it is one of the best GPT sites, I have tried several similar sites but I like Picoworkers better, right now I have $10 in profit, a week ago I withdrew $5, and I keep adding easily.

Picoworkers are legit , i have earned $0.4 in a day completing the simple tasks of the customers , but I didnt cashout because I didnt find any more tasks the other day. It may take some time to cashout for first time.

Can you please tell me how many tasks are available in a day there? I do not think that it is worth my time but I might give it a try. There are many offers that ask you to sign-up on other sites and I have such kind of offers or jobs.

Can you please tell me how many tasks are available in a day there? I do not think that it is worth my time but I might give it a try. There are many offers that ask you to sign-up on other sites and I have such kind of offers or jobs.
I can answer the question, at this moment there are more than 1000 tasks. At the top you can filter the options according to your convenience. Just in case there is any interest on your part.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
I can answer the question, at this moment there are more than 1000 tasks. At the top you can filter the options according to your convenience. Just in case there is any interest on your part.

Well, thanks for letting me know. Are these tasks updated regularly? Let's say if I complete 500 tasks out of 1000 tasks in a day, then is it possible to get updated 1000 tasks again next day? Please do let me know. I will give it a try soon.

There are more than 500 tasks , though it depends on the country. These are the kind of tasks they have - signing up in website for free , signing up and doing kyc , signing up and trading money , and similar kind of tasks.

There are more than 500 tasks , though it depends on the country. These are the kind of tasks they have - signing up in website for free , signing up and doing kyc , signing up and trading money , and similar kind of tasks.

Yes, I know and honestly speaking I just hate tasks that require me to complete the tiresome KYC process. I am not sure if there are other simple tasks out there. I think I would have to try that website myself and see. I am sure there are not many tasks that suit me.

Well, thanks for letting me know. Are these tasks updated regularly? Let's say if I complete 500 tasks out of 1000 tasks in a day, then is it possible to get updated 1000 tasks again next day? Please do let me know. I will give it a try soon.
I really don't know, because so far I always log in and do less than 20, sometimes even 10. And since I'm not in the registration part only from time to time, I can't affirm or deny. There are tasks that you can only do once, like site registrations unless you use another email.

Yes, I know and honestly speaking I just hate tasks that require me to complete the tiresome KYC process. I am not sure if there are other simple tasks out there. I think I would have to try that website myself and see. I am sure there are not many tasks that suit me.
There are also other small tasks like only sign up and watch videos , that pay around $0.1 or less. Other tasks include installing apps , reaching certain level in a game and so on.

There are also other small tasks like only sign up and watch videos , that pay around $0.1 or less. Other tasks include installing apps , reaching certain level in a game and so on.
That's right, the list of tasks is broad, it does not focus only on records. There are many ways to generate revenue and it can be achieved by filtering the jobs to be done.

Exactly you have a very good point because you know situation whereby both the website owner and those that are working on the site I earning in such a way that both of them are satisfied that it works for everybody
Yes, their must be satisfaction between the site owner and the staffs, employees, in order to create free-flowing activities. But the owner takes the lion share, then gives the employees something better to commend their job.

And to make matter worse the task that has and required KYC process for completion is the task that has more earnings but if you dont registered with your card details on KYC , you won't be allowed to complete registration.

Yes, their must be satisfaction between the site owner and the staffs, employees, in order to create free-flowing activities. But the owner takes the lion share, then gives the employees something better to commend their job.
There's a friend of mine who has been asking me about ways he can make money online have actually introduce him to this platform that we are actually working on but it seems that he still looking for more places to work so I might recommend this other website for him

Interesting what you describe about fiverr, yesterday I happened to be on the site but I didn't take the time to analyze it. I am going to take a special space for it, although I have been told that there is a lot of competition, I trust that I have possibilities for it. Thank you for your explanation.
You're welcome. If you believe in yourself succeeding at fiverr, surely you'll brush off competition and earn that gig that will bring you long time money to take care of yourself and family.

It's never easy to succeed anywhere if you're not determined and committed to whatever you are required to do when you are supposed to do it because it is the only way you are going to come out on top in every task you have been given.

You're welcome. If you believe in yourself succeeding at fiverr, surely you'll brush off competition and earn that gig that will bring you long time money to take care of yourself and family.
Of course, we must believe in our capabilities, but also in our weaknesses. If I consider myself competent to generate profits on the site, I must try. I must first understand fiverr well because I have been back on the site and I have been evaluating, I even saw some familiar faces.

Pico Worker is a Legitmate Site Because my friends have also earned a lot of money through this and they have also advised me that I should also join Pico worker and earn money.
So far so good your friends must really be making it good on that platform. Have you been able to successfully work there ever since they asked you to join? How's it been so far if you've joined?

That's right, the list of tasks is broad, it does not focus only on records. There are many ways to generate revenue and it can be achieved by filtering the jobs to be done.
Yeah I usually filter according to the payouts , but the higher payout ones like $2 per job requires kyc and deposit , which I am against it. The lower ones are easy to finish though.

Yeah I usually filter according to the payouts , but the higher payout ones like $2 per job requires kyc and deposit , which I am against it. The lower ones are easy to finish though.
That's the main reason why reaching $5 limit seems long and tiring because the the task with better and robust earning needed KYC and you also need to deposit, apart from that , picoworker is paying

That's the main reason why reaching $5 limit seems long and tiring because the the task with better and robust earning needed KYC and you also need to deposit, apart from that , picoworker is paying
You need to deposit in jobs where there is libry tv so you have to buy some lbry or earn some lbry to complete jobs where you pay LBC for watching videos apart this these deposit jobs can be performed several times. Netbox Download+Install+Signup jobs where you earn 20 NBX and send them to employer can be performed once.

Yeah and the small tasks are not repetitive as well , so one need to earn daily from small tasks to reach $5 , if completing tough kyc tasks is hard.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back