What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

You have to focus on task number of positions.
So for example if it is 25 positions only then no longer available frequency is high.
However if job is for 1000 positions and there is 450 performed task then risk will be decreased.
Also check if job is near to end means 1980/2015 means you have to avoid job to no end by job is no longer available.
There are a kind of job I have see this morning Power Job for 2 $ where fees are reduced to employer and workers are charged for it.
In that way I won't get many tasks because most of the tasks already remains full. I do like to work in microworkers instead as they have some function to restrict further submission if the enrollment is over.

In that way I won't get many tasks because most of the tasks already remains full. I do like to work in microworkers instead as they have some function to restrict further submission if the enrollment is over.
In microworkers you are limited to time means you have 300 seconds to complete task so task is available for 300 seconds if employer precise that task is available for 300 seconds additionnally they have session job means if number of sessions is over job is not displayed unless there is a worker that exceed job time then job will be displaying again so it is a critial site.

I also registered on the picoworkers site. It was my first GPT site which I found really easy. I already got my payment there worth $ 5 more. It's legit and I recommend it
Pico Worker is a Legitmate Site Because my friends have also earned a lot of money through this and they have also advised me that I should also join Pico worker and earn money.

Well, from what I know about website that pays, everyone including the website owner is looking for a way to earn more money as well, so no one likes to earn less.
The site owners must earn the best for the work rate to oversee improvement around their site, then the members earn too for participating in promoting the site.

Well, it must be because I do not complicate myself doing difficult jobs, and when I did them I did very well on the site. Actually in less than 15 days I already did $15, only with the social networks and I try not to make mistakes to avoid falling into any reboot.

Of course, when I am on one of the sites I try to do it correctly, this way I don't waste my time and get the expected earnings. When I get a better site, maybe I will leave one of the ones I have now.
Yes, when the better earning site is around, its better to shift to the better earning one, cos money drive. You need money to take care of yourself and your beloved mother.

Yes, when the better earning site is around, its better to shift to the better earning one, cos money drive. You need money to take care of yourself and your beloved mother.
Of course, the main thing is to get an amount of profit, which allows me to help my mother and myself. I am always on the lookout for new sites and do research, at any moment I will find one that will improve my earnings.

Of course, the main thing is to get an amount of profit, which allows me to help my mother and myself. I am always on the lookout for new sites and do research, at any moment I will find one that will improve my earnings.
Very good, what will really suit you now @Sariana23. Is working at freelancing sites, like fiverr and freelancer.com as an article writer. You don't have to write plenty, just list your demand from 300-500 word count. Which you can be able to handle, then set your price. You'll be getting notifications based on your skill set, and you'll bid for the ones best suiting to you to make better money to take care of needs and that of your mother which you love so much.

Very good, what will really suit you now @Sariana23. Is working at freelancing sites, like fiverr and freelancer.com as an article writer. You don't have to write plenty, just list your demand from 300-500 word count. Which you can be able to handle, then set your price. You'll be getting notifications based on your skill set, and you'll bid for the ones best suiting to you to make better money to take care of needs and that of your mother which you love so much.
I was just taught and guided on how to start earning as a freelancer not long ago, making money while writing articles for sites like Fiverr and freelancer .com but you need to be skilled in order to be writing 250 - 500 words.

Interesting what you describe about fiverr, yesterday I happened to be on the site but I didn't take the time to analyze it. I am going to take a special space for it, although I have been told that there is a lot of competition, I trust that I have possibilities for it. Thank you for your explanation.

I know my friends who are earning well for doing the microjob tasks in picoworkers. I have not tried it myself as I don't like working in such sites. But I know that Picoworkers is legit and a great one.

I know my friends who are earning well for doing the microjob tasks in picoworkers. I have not tried it myself as I don't like working in such sites. But I know that Picoworkers is legit and a great one.
Totally, and like you there are many who do not like the site Picoworkers, but many of us who are on the site receive secure earnings, in my case is my second income after Bizdustry.

The site owners must earn the best for the work rate to oversee improvement around their site, then the members earn too for participating in promoting the site.
Exactly you have a very good point because you know situation whereby both the website owner and those that are working on the site I earning in such a way that both of them are satisfied that it works for everybody

Pico Worker is a Legitmate Site Because my friends have also earned a lot of money through this and they have also advised me that I should also join Pico worker and earn money.
If you have been advised, it is because your friends have done well, but it is your decision and availability of time for it. Personally I have done excellent and I do not complain about the platform, in many cases I have earned more on it than on other platforms, it is a totally legitimate site.

If you have been advised, it is because your friends have done well, but it is your decision and availability of time for it. Personally I have done excellent and I do not complain about the platform, in many cases I have earned more on it than on other platforms, it is a totally legitimate site.
Picoworker to me still remains legitimate and they pays really well as long as you can adhere strictly by the rules and regulation of the site, but people also have their reasons for leaving the site.

Picoworker to me still remains legitimate and they pays really well as long as you can adhere strictly by the rules and regulation of the site, but people also have their reasons for leaving the site.
If by that I say that I understand, when they see the good payments they want to do a complex task and win, I as I already experienced it I stay with the simplest and with 3 I like I can earn $0.12 that earn it with a more difficult task. In reddit for each positive vote they pay $0.04, not bad, the time I lose is while the page loads.

This is explication:
Tasks rated not satisfied
-50 * worker level​
Advanced worker completing starter jobs
20​
If you make one task unsatisifed and you are level 4 you will lose 50 * 4 = 200 points means you have to perform 10 tasks to rescue 200 points however the logical will be for advanced approved work +20* level worker means + 20 * 4 = 80 points to have equivalence between debits and credits in system point and encourage workers to upgrade more.
Thee rules seems to be very harsh. There are some people who might just choose to rate someone's job bad and that ends the case for that person.

If by that I say that I understand, when they see the good payments they want to do a complex task and win, I as I already experienced it I stay with the simplest and with 3 I like I can earn $0.12 that earn it with a more difficult task. In reddit for each positive vote they pay $0.04, not bad, the time I lose is while the page loads.
I also faced the same issue. Whenever I try to complete the task and hit the submit button it shows, oops the job is already finished try other jobs. It is too annoying after all the effort you put to complete it.

I also faced the same issue. Whenever I try to complete the task and hit the submit button it shows, oops the job is already finished try other jobs. It is too annoying after all the effort you put to complete it.
I recommend that you evaluate before doing the task, when you open it, reload the page and see how many are done. This way you will know if you have possibilities or not, depending on what you have to do and the time it will take you to do it. In category you can filter the tasks by the ones that suit you and the payments. If you take out the account, I received $0.42 in a moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 4
Thee rules seems to be very harsh. There are some people who might just choose to rate someone's job bad and that ends the case for that person.
There is employer that just ask for task revise if requirements are not all meet you miss some steps so you may not be back into 48 hours to recomplete or redo the task or delete task if you think you will not meet requirements that automaticelly set a negative rating.
There is worker that are sending advertisements using Picoworkers platform so he doesn't submit required proof an advertisement to his youtube channel for example hoping that some employer subscribe for free to his youtube channel this is example of bad proof submitted by worker so it becomes really bad to have this kind of situations to submit for task revise so some employer rate as spam proof and then go to customer support to report this worker.

I work from few weeks on pikoworkers and I already withdrawn 2 times. Many tasks are confirmed in just few minutes and I think this is the best paid for task site. You can earn a lot for only a simple registration on a site, a good review for a product etc.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back