What's new

Paid to write reviews

if you're not from tier 1 country then trying to do online surveys is a total waste of time as much as paid to write reviews. Sticking to ptp platforms is even better.
True, except you get a direct referral of course that proves proof of withdrawal, because I remember there was a survey site that stayed and paid for months.

True, except you get a direct referral of course that proves proof of withdrawal, because I remember there was a survey site that stayed and paid for months.
Yeah, most survey sites are legit and people are earning from them. Only that most of them have geographical and professional considerations which makes people not to qualify for them.

Yeah, most survey sites are legit and people are earning from them. Only that most of them have geographical and professional considerations which makes people not to qualify for them.
Have you earned from a survey site before, I was lucky to earn good money in survey on zap surveys before restricting this geographical location.

Writing evaluations that you don't mean can have a negative impact on a customer's impression of the company and their choice to buy since you're misleading them.

I wouldn’t have any problem doing this..
So all you’d have to do is give fake, positive reviews on products...and get paid for it.
Piece’a cake. 😏

Paid to write review product it is very good if you are good in writing you can make good money from it, because people make money from such.

I have been scammed by a lot of paid to write sites. Some sites paid in the beginning but later stopped paying and some sites vanished without paying.

Writing reviews can be hard no doubt especially if one hasn't used the product or service for himself, but if it's a product have tested out myself then reviews would be smoother

One thing I don't like to do is any work relating to writing reviews for products or services. The main reason why I don't like these services, is because I don't like to lie. I also don't think it's fair to a consumer to be swindled by fake ads. Sure some people who review said products may enjoy them, but I just don't like how they become to be.

It really makes me worry about Amazon and all the reviews there, because who knows what you're getting at the end of the day. What do you guys think?

Well, many scam sites also pay people to write fake reviews. There are many online review sites that have a lot of fake reviews. I am not saying that all the reviews found on websites like trust Pilot are fake, but I believe that review sites like trust Pilot should take action against fake reviews.

Most times the profit is not big and some site eventually becomes a scam and stop paying and sometimes enough gigs are not provided so people cannot yield good profit but some sites are good tho !

Honestly speaking is not really advisable get paid for writing reviews. I personally find it very difficult to believe reviews that are hundred percent positive. Rvery products has an imperfect part of it, there's no perfect product because people have preferences, So when you see a product and its review are all five stars, there's definitely something fishy about it.

One thing I don't like to do is any work relating to writing reviews for products or services. The main reason why I don't like these services, is because I don't like to lie. I also don't think it's fair to a consumer to be swindled by fake ads. Sure some people who review said products may enjoy them, but I just don't like how they become to be.

It really makes me worry about Amazon and all the reviews there, because who knows what you're getting at the end of the day. What do you guys think?
it seems on unethic to write review about a product or service you are not used in the past. This is not different from scanning because you are still going to lie to a real. It is better as you stay away from it.

I think it's really bad for company to pay people to help them write good review for their website. As far as I know, even if they write the fake review and Their products is still bad their customers will still find out

I think that money is a means of transacting values and if money is being paid for people to review products or service maybe we might just have better reviews which are honest.

I find such tasks hard to do also. There are times you might need to lie.

I believe that those companies that pays people for reviews on product are actually bribing people to say good things about their products in order to pay these people for those reviews. I honestly think that review should be a voluntary action instead of a paid action.
That's exactly why we call it a review , a review can be manipulated , companies pay and also bribe reviewers to help them say positive things about their product , I believe review should be done with clear conscience.

I prefer reading reviews on the product's site that on other review sites. I try not to do tasks that involve writing reviews about companies that I have never had any dealings with because that is tantamount to lying and deceiving those who need genuine reviews of the site or product.

That's exactly why we call it a review , a review can be manipulated , companies pay and also bribe reviewers to help them say positive things about their product , I believe review should be done with clear conscience.
I believe that most reviews about product online are genuine especially on a review site like trustpilot and it will be very difficult for anyone to pay people to make good review and good feedback about the products that any online media is offering.

It's really bad for company to pay some individual or freelancer to help them get good review when they know themselves that their products are bad. For me I think they will still get noticed no matter what

You can make money from it but looking at it from another site.It can be misleading because one ends up writing fake stuff about the product all in bid to attract buyers.To you the writer it makes less/no impact.I feel bad with all these purchased reviews

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back