What's new

Paid to write reviews

True tho, many reviews are usually lies to please the products or companies. I think the best way to get real and true reviews, is by giving the an opportunity to customers to make the review, in that way they are not being paid in any way and hence, they would need to be honest.

This makes the true intentions of the Google reviews and trustilots absolutely bad. Because of the reviews that you see are paid reviews which are not reflecting the true picture of the site.

There are a lot of forums that only pay people to post reviews about different websites that are paid and I believe that this is the best way of going about it.
It is also more profitable.

There are alot of forum which offer a paid to post program than you think, I beleive that trendri is one of the forum and beermoneyforum is one of them bizdustry is still the best aside from this if you are talking about article ariting I think you need to expect a service of hubpages and many others ,all of them pay money for your content

I completely agree with you about this. I also think that one should never engage in any dishonest means of earning. Humanity should comes first. You should never write fake reviews for the sake of money.

Although some may be lies I believe there are reviews which are somehow true. You can just decide to try out a site even though you are not sure if it pays. As long as you aren't paying anything you can just try it. If it doesn't work just leave the site for good.

When someone is being paid to write a nice review, some reviews are just too humorous to qualify as reviews.
This kind of fraudulent reviews are prevalent on YouTube as well, which frequently confuses me.

When someone is being paid to write a nice review, some reviews are just too humorous to qualify as reviews.
This kind of fraudulent reviews are prevalent on YouTube as well, which frequently confuses me.
Some people do create a fake review just to scam people online especially newbies, that's why we need to be very careful not to be scammed, we have scammers all over everywhere.

The best way to make money by writing reviews is through freelancer sites. You can create a review gig on Fiverr and start selling your review service. Or, you can try upwork and apply to review jobs./

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back