What's new

Paid to write reviews

We all It's really bad for company to pay some individual or freelancer to help them get good review when they know themselves that their products are bad. For me I think they will still get noticed no matter what
We all know paying people to lie in a review is a bad thing, but some company had to lie in order to survive the competition out there, though i am not in support of this but that's the simple truth about life.

I once worked for a site that asked me to review a computer product. I was told to write the pros and cons which I did. But I didn't know why I got banned after reviewing just one product.

I don't know if anyone has heard of a site called slithethepie. This site is dedicated to reviewers. If you are good at reviewing products and services, this site is for you. You can earn from reviews.

Should all these paid to write reviews platforms really be allowedto operate online at all? Because this is a clear encouragement to making false claims about the legibility of certain products and services that one has never had experience with before

One thing I don't like to do is any work relating to writing reviews for products or services. The main reason why I don't like these services, is because I don't like to lie. I also don't think it's fair to a consumer to be swindled by fake ads. Sure some people who review said products may enjoy them, but I just don't like how they become to be.

It really makes me worry about Amazon and all the reviews there, because who knows what you're getting at the end of the day. What do you guys think?
Yes, I understand your point.
You don't have to lie about any review.
You still get paid whether the review is good or bad.

Sure, most of these sites are just leveraging on people sourcing for earning forums. They'll make you waste your time and resources and will not pay a dime!

The things one do for money. I personally avoid working online on review sites because l hate lying to customers about products.

One thing I don't like to do is any work relating to writing reviews for products or services. The main reason why I don't like these services, is because I don't like to lie. I also don't think it's fair to a consumer to be swindled by fake ads. Sure some people who review said products may enjoy them, but I just don't like how they become to be.

It really makes me worry about Amazon and all the reviews there, because who knows what you're getting at the end of the day. What do you guys think?
Until last year, I worked for an Italian site about products and services reviews (until it scrammed). However, It wasn't a promoting lies site. We were invited to tell the truth, pros and cons of every product or services. We were invited to show how was our personal experience about the product or service, whether good whether bad whether a mixture of benefits and disappointment. It was really a good job until the scram of the site. I wouldn't accept a task where I would have been compelled to lie.

I think I have heard about a website called "Opinionoutpost" that pays people to give opinions. It is basically a kind of a paid survey website. It is one of the oldest paying survey website that has been in existence for a really long time.

That's true. As a good person you are not supposed to lie just to write fake reviews on a site. I believe many people will just take the offer without minding what it's takes.

I only get to write reviews on some forums and earn the Normal rate for creating threads. I don't think any site focuses only on reviews.

I remember a time I was asked to write a review about the product. It did not go well with the client and she decided to report me. My account was blocked and I was not paid.

Well, I agree. I think if you are writing fake reviews just so you could get paid and increase the company's rating online isn't very ethical. These people will go to any length to get things done.

The poster is really right. Most platforms buy fake reviews. This can mislead the other members of the society. This is the reasons why I always suggest that review should only be made by people that have used the particular products before.

I have never been paid to write reviews for any online website. However, I have written a few product reviews for offline company and i got paid a small amount of money for that. I think you can get paid to write high-quality reviews at Inbox Dollars and Vindale Research.

I recently saw a review in forum coin about a site called Weekendnotes. You get paid to write reviews about books that you are given to read there. It is such a great one if you love reading books and reviewing them.

Thanks for this post. But writing reviews doesn't necessarily need for you to lie now. You have to appraise the product especially when you have tasted or used it before. You can testify to it.

I believe that firms that pay individuals for product reviews are bribing people to say positive things about their products so that they can be paid for those reviews. That review, in my opinion, should be a voluntary rather than a paid activity.

I believe that firms that pay individuals for product reviews are bribing people to say positive things about their products so that they can be paid for those reviews. That review, in my opinion, should be a voluntary rather than a paid activity.
This has actually become a common practice these days, this has made it almost impossible to find a legit review. It has gotten to the point that there are even fake comments on playstore. I once downloaded an app based on reviews but in the end it turns out to be a total scam.

Well I don't think you necessarily have to lie. That's why you're given the products to try out first and any forward thinking owner or creator wouldn't be so disturbed about negative reviews - it'll be a chance to improve.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back