Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This may be a bit random, but are there any places where you can be paid to try out new foods, maybe test them? I think that'd be a cool job to have, to be able to test new food and see if it's good or bad. Is a job like that real? If so I'd love to have it. :D

I don't know of any job where you have to work trying new foods, but I honestly agree with the OP, this would be a dream job, but I think that only a few have the luck to dedicating themselves to this type of work.

in fact in my country there is a TV show which translated into English would be "terror in the kitchen" in which the protagonist goes to restaurants where he is invited to rate the food and service of said restaurants and tells them that they should improve, that may be something similar to the work you comment on.

This may be a bit random, but are there any places where you can be paid to try out new foods, maybe test them? I think that'd be a cool job to have, to be able to test new food and see if it's good or bad. Is a job like that real? If so I'd love to have it. :D

If they make something like this available in my country, a lot of people are going to take advantage of it and will basically not cook food in the house again. They will only be interested in going to the spot where they have to test or try at new food and also get paid in the process. So, they get to eat new food all the time and also make money in the end.

When I was in school, food companies frequently came to our school to deliver free food packets. We did not receive any money for trying out the food but we did get free food. Maybe the school management was charging money to these marketing companies and manufacturers.

Well I know that you can be food blogger or something like that to earn I think some people do take it as full time job lol
Right, or even like a food critic, but that would be a restaurant review magazine or site that would pay you for trying out different restaurants, especially the new ones.

I have never heard or read about a website that pays to try new food. However, there are many companies that may pay you to test pet food. These platforms and companies are pretty common in america. You may need to search for them. Many pet food production companies offer such kind of jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back