Melanie M

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
Would you do it?

I remember years back, there was a company that would pay you to switch from Google Search or Yahoo Search, etc. to their own personal search engine.. and it gets even better. They would pay you EVERY TIME you did a search!
Your earnings would just build up more and more while you were performing searches. (They were legit, at the time.) I have no idea if they're still in biz. And I wish I could remember the name of the place.

If you stuck with the program long enough (of course they were paying in pennies,) then they would ask you to perform specific searches, and then have you compare their search engine to the more popular ones, tell them how quickly the search results showed up, if they were just as informative, etc. You'd get paid more for this.

Would you do this for extra cash? Would you trust them on your device?
Or skip it altogether and stick with the familiar search engine of your choice..

There is a search engine called presearch that pays crypto tokens for using it for online searches, yet I am not using it. Therefore, I don't think I would be using any random search engine just because I can earn. But then it also depends on how much I will be earning. If I earn high, I might consider changing to another search engine.

There is a search engine called presearch that pays crypto tokens for using it for online searches, yet I am not using it. Therefore, I don't think I would be using any random search engine just because I can earn. But then it also depends on how much I will be earning. If I earn high, I might consider changing to another search engine.
I used it, but when I did calculations, I realized that I could not withdraw until within 1 year, which is crazy, because the maximum you can earn per day is 2.5 presearch tokens, and the minimum withdrawal threshold is 1000 presearch tokens, so if you do the calculations, it is not profitable to wait so long, if you have referrals the game changes a bit.

I used it, but when I did calculations, I realized that I could not withdraw until within 1 year, which is crazy, because the maximum you can earn per day is 2.5 presearch tokens, and the minimum withdrawal threshold is 1000 presearch tokens, so if you do the calculations, it is not profitable to wait so long, if you have referrals the game changes a bit.
Ugh then forget it. Don't you hate it when it starts out as what looks like a pretty reasonable online earning opportunity, and then you start reading more and more into it and there's a catch or two.. first they show you the money you can earn, and then they hit you with all the extra dumb rules like needing referrals to earn the max amount.
And waiting a whole year for payment? Haha that's a new one. Who knows if they'll even be up and running.

Ugh then forget it. Don't you hate it when it starts out as what looks like a pretty reasonable online earning opportunity, and then you start reading more and more into it and there's a catch or two.. first they show you the money you can earn, and then they hit you with all the extra dumb rules like needing referrals to earn the max amount.
And waiting a whole year for payment? Haha that's a new one. Who knows if they'll even be up and running.
Yes, some projects seem too good to be true, then they end up having high payment thresholds, or they do not pay you or put any excuse not to do it and a long etcetera, the only thing they want is to keep you in the project so that you generate money for them and they do not pay you a penny, I don't know if it will be the case with Presearch, but they should lower the payment threshold.

Absolutely! If there's an opportunity to get paid for changing my search engine, I'd consider it. The deciding factor for me would be how often they pay – if it's a monthly or daily payout, count me in! It seems like a simple way to earn a little extra money, and adjusting my search engine preference wouldn't be a big deal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back