What's new

Paid to be a part of big brother program?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys know if they pay people to be a big brother or big sister for those programs where you become a "big brother" for a kid? It was something I remember us doing in high school, but we weren't paid. It's like a mentor program for kids all over the US, where kids are paired with teens or even adults, as their metaphorical big brother or sister. I never partook in it in school, but I have considered taking part these days, but could there be money to be made from this?

Never heard of this kind of program. It did not happen when I was in school and I think this still does not happen in the school in my place. This sounds more like a TV reality show. By the way, reality shows are also a great way to make money and come into the limelight.

I thought you were talking about the Big Brother reality show, no, I don't know that way of making money or mentoring, but it sounds interesting, I think that way the kids could learn new things from the teen tutors and at the same time it can be quite a fun job for the mentor if he/she clearly likes kids.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back