What's new

Allowing forum members to choose their own design?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are a few forums where members could opt to choose their own designs. This may involve changing the background display on the forum. I think that the members should have the option to select their own design. What do you think?

Yes, I have 3 different themes design background for the forum which I allow my forums members to choose the best one for them.

I also have dark and light theme for those who have preference for dark or light theme.

Letting forum members pick their own design is a great idea! It adds a personal touch to their experience, making them feel more connected to the community. People have different preferences, so giving them the freedom to choose colors or themes makes the forum feel more like their own space. It boosts engagement and shows that you value their individuality. Plus, it can make the forum visually diverse and interesting for everyone.

In some of the forums where I am a staff or where I work, I can change the themes to suit my preference, however, on the forums I own, I have not given my users the leverage to choose their own themes. Some of my users have complained that light theme does not suit them, so I might soon start allowing my users to choose their own themes.

I agree, giving members the option to choose their own designs for forums can enhance personalization and user experience. It allows individuals to tailor the platform to their preferences, making them feel more engaged and connected to the community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back