What's new

Other sites like WordClerks & SEOClerks?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I signed up to SEOclerks to do some work, and am thinking about signing up to WordClerks since I have my forum posting. I was wondering if anyone here works at either? Are they any good? Worth the time working on them? I've yet to get a sale on SEOClerks, but have yet to sign up for WordClerks.

I signed up to SEOclerks to do some work, and am thinking about signing up to WordClerks since I have my forum posting. I was wondering if anyone here works at either? Are they any good? Worth the time working on them? I've yet to get a sale on SEOClerks, but have yet to sign up for WordClerks.

SEO Clerks is a quite popular website. I think that you can try Fiverr, as it is considered a great alternative of sites like SEO Clerks. Your can also try the Fourerr website as well. They are all similar to each other and you can make money in those sites.

I have not visited SEOClerks for a long time but I have made a good amount of money from SEOClerks. I made money as an SEO consultant, writer, website manager, and marketer on SEOClerks. However, I have never heard of WordClerks. I just checked it and found that it is a freelancing marketplace for hiring writers or offering writing services. There is a site called iWriter, which is almost similar to WordClerks

Seoclerks was good before they came up with some changes that made it practically impossible to get jobs there. I have gotten lots of job at that site in the past and even grew my account to level 3 at a time, but since they made those changes, working there became almost impossible.

Well If you're looking for platforms similar to WordClerks and SEOClerks for freelance services, consider sites like Fiverr and Upwork. Fiverr offers a wide range of services, including writing, design, and SEO, while Upwork connects freelancers with various project opportunities. Another option is Freelancer.com. this are the three my best I would recommend.

Well If you're looking for platforms similar to WordClerks and SEOClerks for freelance services, consider sites like Fiverr and Upwork. Fiverr offers a wide range of services, including writing, design, and SEO, while Upwork connects freelancers with various project opportunities. Another option is Freelancer.com. this are the three my best I would recommend.
I believe upwork is the better alternative because if you can look at that platform you will see that they have some jobs which you can complete similar to those jobs they have out there in the above mentioned website,you can also try getafreelancer,you can also try fiver but you need some skills to sell for money

Do you have any personal experience on the site you mentioned? Once, I used to make a full time income on Upwork but I am no longer active there. I have also made good money on SEOclerk. Fiverr did not work for me, I did sell som,e gigs but I was not able to sell a lot of gigs. These days I am not active on any freelancing platforms.

SEOClerks and WordClerks is owned by the same company. There isn't too much difference in both of the gigs selling freelancing website. SEOClerks is more active than WordClerks, if you want to use any of them, make SEOClerks your priority.

I have an account on WordClerks the same day I joined Seoclerks. Unfortunately, there's nothing good to write home about using WordClerks. I had to activity on my account for years, so I had to stop making use of it. I was able to gather good sales from Seoclerks. All my sales on Seoclerks is close to $2000.

You can try sites like: Hiretalents or SproutGigs they are both good and similar to SEOClerks and its tasks. There you can perform gigs tasks like a freelancer.

Making use of Fiverr is easier said than done. Do you know how many freelancer that have joined Fiverr but ended up quitting along the way as a result of the difficulty when it comes to being able to sell any services on the platform?

I first signed up to SEOClerks back in around 2012 and back then, I used to get a lot of interest and orders for my gigs but I took a break from 2017 - 2022 to pursue something else for a while and upon coming back in late 2022 even though I have activated my gigs again, I barely get any interest in them now which is a shame.

I am also a member of WordClerks and the same there, no interest as of yet for my gigs on there which is a shame.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back