What's new

Online Freelancing vs Offline Freelancing

I think online freelancing offers more opportunity to earn since you have a wide audience to consider you than offline freelancing.

I dont really have any experience with offline freelancing but i would go with online freelancing since i have some experience with it and i can actually do it anywhere i find my self.

I think they are both very good options. I would prefer the online option because working remotely allows you to be able to work anywhere and focus.

The best option that i would go for would be an online freelancing,this is because it is quite easy and convinient to properly do a domorgraphic search and funnel out thoes you want to reach directly and you will have a wider audience reach as well.

O really think online freelancing is now hard to do compared to offline freelancing. A lot of those who are making money from freelancing are those who have started in the past. New freelancers are struggling in the industry at the moment

If you are a freelancer, you can do online freelancing as well as offline freelancing, or even try both at the same time. Based on my experience, I think finding prospect for your freelance projects is easier in the virtual world compared to the real world. What do you think?
If you are a freelancer, you can do online freelancing as well as offline freelancing, or even try both at the same time. Based on my experience, I think finding prospect for your freelance projects is easier in the virtual world compared to the real world. What do you think?
Looking for a freelancing project is very easy in virtual world, you get opportunity to work on freelancing sites and at some point we still get freelancing jobs on newspaper.

When it comes to freelancing, it's something that you actually can be able to earn money from if you are open to working both online and offline, so I'd take both options.

Online and offline freelancing are both ways to make a living. However, I think online freelancing is now more important and more efficient to see gigs from because the world is now going digital

Freelancing job is best done offline because come to think of it, when you're choosing or selling gigs to personal persons but online provide a wide expanse of people one can use as advantage.

Seriously with the way our economy is right now, it's very important that you look for other opportunities to make more money for yourself and freelancing is a great opportunity.

I think online freelancing offers more opportunity to earn since you have a wide audience to consider you than offline freelancing.
Yes the internet has provided a robust platform for everyone to find clients. However, you'll face fierce competition from other freelancers. I think the offline version is good if you know people you can do some work for.

Except you have connections for offline freelancing, I would suggest that you make use of online because if the pool of customers that would be available to you there.

I think that freelancing is very important and it is best done when it is online because it opens you up to a wide range of possible job opportunities that you would previously not be able to get if you were doing it from an offline perspective. When you are online you can take jobs that are in different countries because you are working online and therefore regions are not actually a limiting factor for you.

I have seen a lot of freelancing job opportunities on newspaper classified ads. I guess you can also get a lot of freelancing assignments offline.
This is the reason why I have been struggling to bring a digital scale that will help me in working as a freelancer online because I know that it is quite lucrative to work as a freelancer.

Yes the internet has provided a robust platform for everyone to find clients. However, you'll face fierce competition from other freelancers. I think the offline version is good if you know people you can do some work for.
You have a solid point there. In recent times the competition has become fierce with most niches already over saturated with freelancers who now see the internet space as better earning opportunity.

I prefer online freelancing though it as a lot of competition. But it offers me the opportunity to earn foreign currency which is stronger than the local ones here.

The gift you are going to get to depend on the particular skill that you have . In this digital era that we are right now it would not cost you much to have reputable present both offline and online.

Since the start of the year, I have been doing both. Offline freelancing has been good in the last few months. I made some amount of money offline. But online has been cut short cos of the competitions. Yet, I'm still looking for many sites that really work. Fiverr and Upwork have not been helpful.

When it comes to the prospect of getting an engagment it is very much possible to do that through the online medium,because it is quite convinient to put out your resume and skil set on platform like fivre and linkedln and you would get a quick call up.

I will prefer to stick with online freelancing because it is more convenient for me a d I can engage in other offline activities while on it.

Online freelancing is the real beef, cos you can be employed provided you have some set of skills. But offline freelancing is just hard to find a job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back