What's new

Online Freelancing vs Offline Freelancing

In the past few months, I have done a couple of online freelancing gigs, but I have not been able to find any offline freelancing jobs. Therefore, based on my experience online freelancing can be better

I'll go for online freelancing anytime. Offline freelancing is limited and your clients will argue about the price because they know you face to face.

My offline freelancing was limited to publishing articles on newspapers and doing translations. Most of the translation works were brought to me by my relatives. However, as an online freelancing I have done a lot of works through freelancing sites

I tend to do both depending the Jobs available. But the online jobs pay higher than the offline jobs. People will continue to negotiate for a discount when you are working for them. I like online jobs better.

I don't think you are paid better with online jobs compared to offline jobs. I get $20 per article when I write for offline clients but I can hardly get $10 per article when I write online.

I don't think you are paid better with online jobs compared to offline jobs. I get $20 per article when I write for offline clients but I can hardly get $10 per article when I write online.
Yeah, offline freelancing jobs pay much better than online work. But it is so hard to find freelance jobs offline. Most people will only post those jobs online. So unless you know clients directly, you will hardly get any such jobs.

the online freelancer doesn't need from you an investment, all you need is to sign up and make a professional profile; however the offline, it requires from you a shop or a place to launch your services

the online freelancer doesn't need from you an investment, all you need is to sign up and make a professional profile; however the offline, it requires from you a shop or a place to launch your services
Yeah, right. With offline freelancing, you will need to have a rented shop that is your office so as to be taken seriously. But then it is not also easy to find freelancing jobs that way. You will still need to go online and promote your services.

Some persons enjoys managing offline freelancing, like those who work in the printing press, news paper industry, punditry job, and mass communication etc.

You do actually have a very valid point there though that it might sometimes be easier to get clients for an online freelancing job than getting them offline. This is because the online gives you more wider way and ability to reach a lot of potential clients than the offline

Before i get confused, is freelancing not mainly online!! Or does offline freelancing means the offering of services to your customer??
If you are a freelancer, you can do online freelancing as well as offline freelancing, or even try both at the same time. Based on my experience, I think finding prospect for your freelance projects is easier in the virtual world compared to the real world. What do you think?

You are right, if you have products or business ideas which are yet to be executed, you can sell them via freelancing, you can as well apply for remote online freelancing jobs too.

I started as an offline freelancer, and ten I started online freelancing to earn better. But after sometime I found it was difficult to continue both, therefore, I chose online freelancing.

I prefer online freelancing to offline freelancing this is because, online freelancing pays better and higher than the offline one.

Yes I agree with you. Finding prospect in the virtual setting is quite easier than the physical setting in the sense that the internet gets to connect you even with millions of people per time. Depends on the way you want your potential customers to find you. You can even boost it up by doing some ads sense to expose your profession to millions of people.

It is pretty much easier to engage in online freelancing than the offline. There are some websites dedicated for freelancing where you can have access to pool of buyers. You have to have hustle around before you see someone to give you a freelance gig offline.

It is easier to get the online freelancing job compare to the offline ones and the fact is that people prefer the online one because it can be done at the comfort of your room.

Both offline and online freelacning are quite different to each other. Offline freelancing requires you to work in an office and they have a fixed amount of salary for you. On the other hand, online freelancing is much flexible and the amount of money you earn depends on you.

It is easier to get the online freelancing job compare to the offline ones and the fact is that people prefer the online one because it can be done at the comfort of your room.
I dont even like the offline freelancing jobs because its somehow stressful compare to the online freelancing job whereby if you just have time and skills for instant with a site like upwork you can start biding on project why the offline ones will require you put more effort and energy to ensure you meet up with others as it is so competative

To my own basic idea, location-based in the physical environment (offline) or online purely digitally. By online freelancing, I mean the type of work that you can do purely remotely typically from your home office starting from finding clients to executing the work and getting paid

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back