What's new

Online Freelancing vs Offline Freelancing

Personally, I actually do both online freelancing and offline freelancing because it pays more to do both than to do one. Although, I earn more with online than offline.

Both are good but depending on persons choice but for me I prefer online freelance, because everything about online is so good.

Both online freelacning and offline freelancing are quite different from each other. I would always prefer online freelancing because I get the opportunity to directly deal with clients. You may actually earn more by getting customers online if you have a big client-base.

Both are viable possibilities depending on several criteria, however for some freelancers, the simplicity and comfort of working online makes it preferable to offline freelancing.

Personally, I actually do both online freelancing and offline freelancing because it pays more to do both than to do one. Although, I earn more with online than offline.
I do and prefer online freelancing its a better way which I can earn simple money because advertising is so simple to carriedout online,while offline freelancing seems a bit stressful so now I do freelancing and all my promotion online,thou there is nothing wrong with offline freelancing but not really my type and way of earning thou I might give it try in near future

Online freelancing is much easier and better than offline freelancing. With online freelancing, it is very easy to get more prospects and carry out the tasks. Take for example, you can get as many orders as possible by working on fiverr as an online freelancer.
When it comes to do with freelancing it all depends on the individual involve,some persons would prefer the conventional way of freelancing offline as that is their greatest strenght,but personally i would prefer the online freelancing,because of the leverage of getting wider audience.

In the physical environment (offline) or online purely digitally. By online freelancing, I mean the type of work that you can do purely remotely typically from your home office starting from finding clients to executing the work and getting paid.
Offline freelancing is the type of work that you would typically do in the physical world, i.e. meeting clients for coffee and lunch, going to meetings, perhaps even doing the work in the client’s location too.

Had it been I waited patiently to get going with offline freelancing, I wouldn't have earn any reward at the moment. It's so frustrating in my country to be hired by newspaper company or any local media to cover up copy writing tasks, or write a news report, magazine etc. Those spot are filled up by others through recommendation.

I do and prefer online freelancing its a better way which I can earn simple money because advertising is so simple to carriedout online,while offline freelancing seems a bit stressful so now I do freelancing and all my promotion online,thou there is nothing wrong with offline freelancing but not really my type and way of earning thou I might give it try in near future
it is true that offline freelancing he is somehow very stressful when compared to online freelancing but the most important thing is that you get to make extra more money from it.

Had it been I waited patiently to get going with offline freelancing, I wouldn't have earn any reward at the moment. It's so frustrating in my country to be hired by newspaper company or any local media to cover up copy writing tasks, or write a news report, magazine etc. Those spot are filled up by others through recommendation.
What is the needs for you to struggle trying to get job offer as an offline freelancer, you will not even be having time to attend your schooling activities , me I consider online as the best because you can do it on spare time most especially when you are back from school.

What is the needs for you to struggle trying to get job offer as an offline freelancer, you will not even be having time to attend your schooling activities , me I consider online as the best because you can do it on spare time most especially when you are back from school.
That time I never entered into tertiary institution, I just finished with secondary school. I tried to enroll into the offline freelancing industry since I got experience in writing 'report, covering incidents that took place in a particular geographical location.

That time I never entered into tertiary institution, I just finished with secondary school. I tried to enroll into the offline freelancing industry since I got experience in writing 'report, covering incidents that took place in a particular geographical location.
Well people only go for what it is profitable to them , personally if I am thinking of getting into the higher institution I have to make sure that I have skill that will be able to generate me money on daily basics because that is one of the most important thing for me to be able to take care of some of my basic needs.

The major challenge that offline freelancing is facing right now is as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus it makes it difficult for you to have a physical contact with people to do work for them.

Online freelancing is much easier and better than offline freelancing. With online freelancing, it is very easy to get more prospects and carry out the tasks. Take for example, you can get as many orders as possible by working on fiverr as an online freelancer.

In my country, offline freelancing requires you to go to office daily and work for lengthy hours for a fixed salary. I am not a kind of person who would opt for such kind of job. They also try to pressurize you unnecessarily.

If you are a freelancer, you can do online freelancing as well as offline freelancing, or even try both at the same time. Based on my experience, I think finding prospect for your freelance projects is easier in the virtual world compared to the real world. What do you think?
I think online freelancing is more advantageous because it can expose you to many potential customers. While offline freelancing can pose a bit stressful, online freelancing accords you that privilege of meeting demands with little or no stress.

I quite agree with you. Thanks in no small measure to the advent of the digitalized world, no one goes through the hassles of looking for freelancers offline except they're being referred to them.
Even at that, the majority of freelancers can also be found online as well.

The major challenge that offline freelancing is facing right now is as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus it makes it difficult for you to have a physical contact with people to do work for them.
Yes. That's a challenge really.
I prefer online freelancing to offline freelancing because you can even get to work remotely. Getting clients is also made easier on online freelancing sites.

If you are a freelancer, you can do online freelancing as well as offline freelancing, or even try both at the same time. Based on my experience, I think finding prospect for your freelance projects is easier in the virtual world compared to the real world. What do you think?
You have rightly stated that.
I think online freelancing is offers more advantage than offline freelancing.
Finding clients is a lot more easier on virtual sites.

I prefer the offline freelancing sites. There would be personal contact and better communication. You will be able to get the necessary leads and monitor the job given out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back