What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

Money makes things happen , if $5 billion is ejected into the Crypto currency market today the market will recover fully because less supply and more demand.

Elon musk is a great cryptocurrency investors and he has invest so much on bitcoins when he announced that the Tesla company will accept bitcoins for payments for the Tesla car, ever since then he has been investing in cryptocurrency.

The one man is not just your regular one man, he's actually the richest man in the world. Prior to now crypto had little followers in the rich men category. So it was refreshing to see the richest man in the world putting his weight behind two coins. And we can clearly see how big is influence is withe the way bitcoin and Doge coin has surged in the marketplace.
As far as I'm concerned Elon Musk is overtly influencing Bitcoin and Dogecoin prices and this kind of influence can lead to most people avoiding this cryptocurrency because they will see this influence as manipulation.

Elon musk also contributed to the fall of Bitcoin price and cryptocurrency generally. Let's wait and see if there will be recovery soon.

Elon Musk is not the only factor behind crypto price fluctuation or growth. It depends on several other factors as well such as mining potential, market growth, difficulty levels, and government policies. These things are more important than Elon Musk's statements when it comes to crypto prices.

Elon Musk is not the only factor behind crypto price fluctuation or growth. It depends on several other factors as well such as mining potential, market growth, difficulty levels, and government policies. These things are more important than Elon Musk's statements when it comes to crypto prices.
I so much agreed with your submission. The only reason why I do not invest in dogecoin. He will pump his money after some time when the coin rises, he will withdraw his money and dump the coin.

I so much agreed with your submission. The only reason why I do not invest in dogecoin. He will pump his money after some time when the coin rises, he will withdraw his money and dump the coin.

Even though Elon Musk is not the only factor behind coin prices, I do believe that his statements do have some effects on the prices of cryptos. This is why it is always a good idea to monitor what Elon Musk says about cryptos and also monitor and analyze what happens in the crypto market!

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
Elon sure does have a lot of power and influence, even more than he think he does. I don't think Jeff bezoz will be able to do such.

Dogecoin price was as low and value as nothing before it was influenced by the investment of the world richest man , Elon musk , he invested heavily on dogecoin and the price increases .

For one man to have an impact on crypto currency exchange Business is very bad. He is also the one that lets the crypto currency exchange Business to go down and it is not good. The crypto currency exchange Business needs to be regulated

Elon musk has been influential when it comes to moving the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency lately but definitely some people do not buy that idea.

Recently, news about Amazon accepting bitcoin payment spread in the market. This caused bitcoin price to go up and become $40,000. But when it was found that the news was fake, price went down. Not just Elon Musk, even news like this can make the make rise or fall.

That's super Elon musk for you. He's the one man that isn't getting his mind off Cryptocurrency. He's the biggest whale the Cryptocurrency industry have seen, very influential indeed.

yes, one man the difference in the price please and decrease in each coin take for example the situation or what happened that surrounded around Elon Musk he bought some amount of coins and due to that a massive price which affected almost every coin.

I believe this one man only affected the dying cryptocurrency called Dogecoin that was a coin that almost was becoming worthless. But this one man did not affect anything about Bitcoin

Elon musk is simply that one man who is dominating the Cryptocurrency industry with his speeches and tweets. He has also brought popularity to the coins which have led to more adoption.

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?

The truth is that he's actually a big figure when it comes to cryptocurrencies. So, his influences are off the roof, so I'm not surprised his decision is that effective towards cryptocurrencies.

The tweets of Elon musk always affect the prices of cryptocurrencies and some people does not like this development for one man to have control over it.

Elon musk, the world richest man has been a heavy investor and mover in the history of crypto currency, and bitcoin and dogecoin are two examples of how he influenced the coins.

I will just advice people to be careful in be carried away with his support, because as his support has brought increase so also reverse can be the case if he chooses to withdraw support.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back