What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

Seriously, crptocurrency is the best thing that has ever happened in the world of financial services because it actually is helpful to building a country's financial power.

Whenever a whale investor invests in a cryptocurrency the price will definitely rise up. I really want to see the likes of Bill Gates and Jeff bezos invest in Bitcoin. Whenever this happens the price of Bitcoin will definitely be at the high rise, which will in turn enrich some of us who are bitcoin holders. I like the fact that the likes of Elon musk are into cryptocurrency.

Well personally I think it doesn't really matter is the person that invented first or to make a cryptocurrency to grow very well but as long as it's making people to make more money I think is the best option for everybody

As long as the max accepts it wholeheartedly, it is accepted worldwide. Election is decided by the large number of accredited votes. Crypto is here to stay, it has given lots of people hope, and made many financial buoyant today.

Well you can imagine a situation whereby you have your money in the bank for some years and your money will never grow up but just few months you have your money in cryptocurrency and boom your money is up high and you have earned like 20% or 30% or even close to 100% of what you have in your bank before.

That's a massive investment there with Cryptocurrency. That's why i save my treasury asset at large with crypto than going to bank to deposit. I believe if it stays in my wallet for six months, it will still be better off than saving in the bank.

There are so many cryptocurrencies that even if all the whales that we are looking at to invest in those cryptocurrency I'm not sure if he's going to be possible for them to put money in all those cryptocurrency so it's more or less you investing in the ones that you think that they have already invested in and can be able to grow.

That's true, all the whales can't invest in all the coins that is on the coin market. They're are over 5,000 coins listed in the crypto market, so it will be impossible for the whales to invest in all. The small investors can start from the lower coins and build it up to attract the attention of the big investors to take the price higher and both parties earn reasonably from it in the future.

I want to see Mark Zuckerberg the owner of Facebook invest on cryptocurrency these will be a very big in versatile when it comes to naming whales of investors in cryptocurrency.

I want to see Mark Zuckerberg the owner of Facebook invest on cryptocurrency these will be a very big in versatile when it comes to naming whales of investors in cryptocurrency.
Ever since he proposed to develop his own facebook coin, which is Diem, no one has heard the progress it has made in the crypto ecosystem.

If it's possible for Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg to invest in cryptocurrency take for instance dodge and some other new crypto-currency that just came out then there is every possibility that these coins is going to be very popular because of the personality of the Facebook Instagram and WhatsApp owner.

If it's possible for Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg to invest in cryptocurrency take for instance dodge and some other new crypto-currency that just came out then there is every possibility that these coins is going to be very popular because of the personality of the Facebook Instagram and WhatsApp owner.
Mark zuckerberg is currently working to develop his own facebook platform coin which is Diem. The coin have been on the beta stage for over one year now, ever since i first heard about the announcement.

Well if Mark Zuckerberg finally invent his own cryptocurrency then I think a lot of people are going to join into his own network and it is definitely going to be a very big investment.

Elon musk is one of my favourite cryptocurrency investors,I have been following his updates on Twitter and Instagram because this can actually help a lot of people to trade and that is what I always do with his information.....

Elon musk is one of my favourite cryptocurrency investors,I have been following his updates on Twitter and Instagram because this can actually help a lot of people to trade and that is what I always do with his information.....

seriously this man should have been a very good Motivator for a lot of other billionaire house to invest in cryptocurrency but I don't understand what he's been doing so far by causing the prices of cryptocurrency to fall.

Others is just mopping around and not wanting to follow In the footsteps of Elon musk to invest into Cryptocurrency and improve the overall progress.

Lol. How do you want to know which whale decides to invest in bitcoin or crypto, I think it is hard nearly impossible to tell who is going to be the next big investor.

I didn't say, how you can use to find out the one that will come into crypto investment. I mean the whales investors you want to see investing heavily in the coins like Elon did.

They seem to contribute to the reason why crypto goes into dip at times.i just wish there could be a factor that would ensure the stability of crypto rather than these investors

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back