What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

Concerning on my own, which whales investors do i want to see investing on crypto. Well, we have many whales who have invested and some a re yet to invest into crypto currency. I would love to see Bill Gate invest into crypto currency like litecoin and ripple, I would love to see other whales in the crypto currency like Elon Musk also invest into other crypto currency coin
Bill gate, Jeff bezos and other recognized billionaires haven't invested yet, we nerd them to. But its like they aren't interested in the Cryptocurrency project.

I would like to see bill gates of Microsoft group and Warren buffet invest in bitcoin. Bill Gates could incomperate bitcoin as a payment method for his products just like Elon Musk did.

I want to see clubs investing into bitco in,because its an opportunity to lure many crypto investors into investing into bitcoin

I would like to see bill gates of Microsoft group and Warren buffet invest in bitcoin. Bill Gates could incomperate bitcoin as a payment method for his products just like Elon Musk did.
Bill-gates owns micro soft devices, softwares etc. seeing him adding to the whales list in the crypto world would be nice, we're expecting it to happen.

Just this two men Dangote and Tony Elumelu,their investment in the crypto world will not only cause surge in the crypto world but will attract other smaller investors, some people would not mind the risk because they are certain this men have alot of impact in market world.

Just this two men Dangote and Tony Elumelu,their investment in the crypto world will not only cause surge in the crypto world but will attract other smaller investors, some people would not mind the risk because they are certain this men have alot of impact in market world.
Are you sure aluko dangote and Tony ulumelu is interested in investing around Cryptocurrency. Those men are just contended with their investment options. Nigerian billionaires doesn't like investing in which will benefit the public in general.

The results of Elon Musk on dogecoin was really impressive as it encouraged more people to invest on dogecoin. The one whale investor I would like to see investing on cryptocurrencies is Mark Zuckerberg. He will pull his weight on any of the cryptocurrencies that he supports.

I would love companies like Google, Facebook, Apple investing in Bitcoin in the nearest future as the investment of these companies can increase the acceptability of Bitcoin in the world.

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
I don't really care which one amongst them that invest in cryptocurrency, the only thing that matters to me is that the value keeps increasing especially in one's I got.

I don't really care which one amongst them that invest in cryptocurrency, the only thing that matters to me is that the value keeps increasing especially in one's I got.
Lol, that's true. We don't need to care too much about the top richest joining the queue to invest heavily like others. The known whales will continue pumping the price high.

Lol, that's true. We don't need to care too much about the top richest joining the queue to invest heavily like others. The known whales will continue pumping the price high.
Seriously, personally I don't care and wouldn't ever give a crap about who it is that invested in any cryptocurrency because they don't care about me either.

I understand, the whales controls the crypto market. Without the big investors the price of the bigger coins wouldn't have been like that had it been not for them.

I understand, the whales controls the crypto market. Without the big investors the price of the bigger coins wouldn't have been like that had it been not for them.
As much as they get to boost the awareness of the coin and probably help it to grow, they also make a decent amount of money from it as well.

Seriously, personally I don't care and wouldn't ever give a crap about who it is that invested in any cryptocurrency because they don't care about me either.
Laughs. They care about you that's why they created Cryptocurrency for me and you to be earning from. If they aren't involve around the coins development i wouldn't think we've been earning from them.

I want to Donald trump invest in bitcoin. Because he doesn't like investing in it and have been skeptical about it ,also he have not be showing good reports to the use of bitcoin ,i hope that changed

From a Nigerian point of view, I want to see Alhaji Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa invest in Dogecoin. It would be a dream come true because the price of Dogecoin would shoot up rapidly.

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
No doubt, many of the super-rich investors have influence on crypto currency when they invest. I would love to see Ronaldo or a country's president invests in Bitcoin.

No doubt, many of the super-rich investors have influence on crypto currency when they invest. I would love to see Ronaldo or a country's president invests in Bitcoin.
Ronaldo have received half of his juventus salary through bitcoin. I think he's fully in support of the coin's transition, storing some of his treasuries there.

I think that if Microsoft and apple had to invest in crypto that it would be a really big deal and that could drive the price up considerably to even surpass the 100k mark for bitcoin.

I think that if Microsoft and apple had to invest in crypto that it would be a really big deal and that could drive the price up considerably to even surpass the 100k mark for bitcoin.
Sure, and they never invested just as their fellow big company google is still pending. Even if google have made push to include crypto payment option in its platform. But they are yet to make it official. We just hope this big companies come alive in the crypto industry, and take the price further high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back