What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

Elon Musk as everybody already know has done his part in the whales expectations. I will also like to see the likes of facebook's mark zuckerberg and those of the Google guys come into fray also with their input.

Elon Musk as everybody already know has done his part in the whales expectations. I will also like to see the likes of facebook's mark zuckerberg and those of the Google guys come into fray also with their input.
I think that it's him who have been doing so much work in getting Dogecoin to be very popular and valuable the way it is now in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Elon musk Tesla motors is the second biggest whales in the BTC industry, with estimated investment of $1.5 billion. MicroStrategy remains the number one Bitcoin whales. They have investment worth $2.19 billion.

Elon musk Tesla motors is the second biggest whales in the BTC industry, with estimated investment of $1.5 billion. MicroStrategy remains the number one Bitcoin whales. They have investment worth $2.19 billion.
How on earth do these guys have so much money to make such a big investment in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? They are indeed big fishes in the market.

How on earth do these guys have so much money to make such a big investment in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? They are indeed big fishes in the market.
Lol, me and you where busy sleeping and this men used nights to crave opportunities for themselves to earn that big in this time. They have invested such huge amount of treasury to record more financial success in the future.

Elon musk is a huge crypto fan who enjoy investing in cryptocurrency and besides he has a lot of other rich investors who might be interested to support him when he look up on a coin to invest into, that is why when he tweeted about the coin on Twitter the coin will pump so much, he's the only one I have been following.

Elon musk is a huge crypto fan who enjoy investing in cryptocurrency and besides he has a lot of other rich investors who might be interested to support him when he look up on a coin to invest into, that is why when he tweeted about the coin on Twitter the coin will pump so much, he's the only one I have been following.
Yes, he has proven himself that he's eager to support crypto achieve its biggest dream. And he's simply doing that, i respect Elon musk big impact in the crypto development.

I will prefer government involving in cryptocurrency. If government starts involving in it. They will be making policies flexible and that will enhance the promotion of cryptocurrencies

Yes, he has proven himself that he's eager to support crypto achieve its biggest dream. And he's simply doing that, i respect Elon musk big impact in the crypto development.
I can confidently say that the man is making a lot of money from crypto trading,he has a lot of money to invest and move the price of any cryptocurrency he will like to trade, such investors are few but they are actually the ones that are controlling the crypto system,i like him.i understand he is the owner of dogecoin.

I can confidently say that the man is making a lot of money from crypto trading,he has a lot of money to invest and move the price of any cryptocurrency he will like to trade, such investors are few but they are actually the ones that are controlling the crypto system,i like him.i understand he is the owner of dogecoin.
Seriously, I wish I could have such access to trade on cryptocurrencies and make big money from my trades and other investments in the cryptocurrency.

Seriously, I wish I could have such access to trade on cryptocurrencies and make big money from my trades and other investments in the cryptocurrency.
although I am a cryptocurrency investors and a trader but sometimes I cannot predict the market on my own because I rely on most of my top crypto traders to give me signal to buy a particular coin ,although I am still learning but sometimes being independence in the cryptosystem take a lot of time and dedication.

Yes, the man is making lots of money in crypto investment. He is the CFO of dogecoin. He has overseen the highest renaissance around dogecoin. He predicted $1 during mid 2021. And such predictions is coming to fruition, the coin is valued $0.71.

Yes, the man is making lots of money in crypto investment. He is the CFO of dogecoin. He has overseen the highest renaissance around dogecoin. He predicted $1 during mid 2021. And such predictions is coming to fruition, the coin is valued $0.71.
Seriously, I'm really in love with it now how Dogecoin is growing up to meet up other cryptocurrencies in the world. It will be on the same level with Ripple soon if care isn't taken.

If more prominent whales like Elon musk will come into crypto investing on any of the coins with big amount of money like Elon musk Tesla motors company did, it will definitely take the price of the coin more high and make it more people and accepted by those who doubt it.

Seriously, I'm really in love with it now how Dogecoin is growing up to meet up other cryptocurrencies in the world. It will be on the same level with Ripple soon if care isn't taken.
Yes, dogecoin is on the renaissance of its own, trying to reach a very high level. Let's just hope it will get to the expected land mark predicted by Elon musk midway through 2021. XRP coin is still on its increase, the coin is valued around $1.58.

How about Bill Gates getting involved in cryptocurrency like Dogecoin? I think if he does and it becomes a public knowledge, it's definitely going to boom the coin.

Sure, and they never invested just as their fellow big company google is still pending. Even if google have made push to include crypto payment option in its platform. But they are yet to make it official. We just hope this big companies come alive in the crypto industry, and take the price further high.
Companies like Google getting involved will definitely increase the price to a huge point, as it will be able to be integrated into Google play which is a payment structure that is becoming increasingly prominent across the entire world.

Companies like Google getting involved will definitely increase the price to a huge point, as it will be able to be integrated into Google play which is a payment structure that is becoming increasingly prominent across the entire world.
Exactly, you have a very good point and I completely agree with you on this because there is no way Google wouldn't boom the project of any cryptocurrency they get involved with.

Surely, it will pump the price of the digital coins if it eventually enters into crypto investment line. I'm just looking up to that moment.

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
The massive investors that are investing on crypto as made crypto currency unpredictable because they will never inform the society when they are to buy or sell

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back