What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

He didn't mention gambling but he said he is not going the direction of the bitcoin. He cited that he might loose investing in the coin. If we actually follow the trend in 2017, bitcoin suffered a great loss but managed to get back up. Elon Musk backing the coin earlier this year further helped the coin.

Wasn't he the first person who caused the fall in the worth of the cryptocurrency? Seriously, I believe that he's simply shouldn't add negative impact to the coins.

Wasn't he the first person who caused the fall in the worth of the cryptocurrency? Seriously, I believe that he's simply shouldn't add negative impact to the coins.
He is sceptical on investing in the business. He is already predicting the outcome if he invest on the coin. Let's be Frank with ourselves, he is saying the right thing, as the volatility of the coin needs questioning. Presently, a financial experts advice all the bitcoin holders to sell-off

I do not need any Wales to invest in cryptocurrency because they are the one that are manipulating the cryptocurrency and these are the people that always make me to believe that cryptocurrency is a scam, they will crash the cryptosystem when they remove their money.
I so much love your submission on this topic. The whales investors have done a lot of damage than good in the manipulation of cryptocurrencies they pump their capital on it when it rises so well, they will withdraw their money leaving little investors to their faith.

I so much love your submission on this topic. The whales investors have done a lot of damage than good in the manipulation of cryptocurrencies they pump their capital on it when it rises so well, they will withdraw their money leaving little investors to their faith.
this is one of the reason a lot of people keep on saying that cryptocurrency is a scam because a coin will rise and everyone will be on profit buy it will end up crashing drastically, therefore such think is worthy to be call a scam by alot of people

He didn't mention gambling but he said he is not going the direction of the bitcoin. He cited that he might loose investing in the coin. If we actually follow the trend in 2017, bitcoin suffered a great loss but managed to get back up. Elon Musk backing the coin earlier this year further helped the coin.
Yes, i heard that BTC suffered great loss during 2017. I never witnessed it, but the one happening now might overtake if time isn't taken. Even Elon musk can't stop it from sinking deep.

I want to see more from microstrategy even though they have been very much active in the cryptocurrency. I also want to see Twitter and Facebook CEOs involvement

He is sceptical on investing in the business. He is already predicting the outcome if he invest on the coin. Let's be Frank with ourselves, he is saying the right thing, as the volatility of the coin needs questioning. Presently, a financial experts advice all the bitcoin holders to sell-off

Seriously right now I believe that there is no gain that will come to anyone who actually sells of his cryptocurrency because it has fallen so much that you will not be able to make up for your capital if you sell.

Well I'll love to see great financial institutions like banks and insurance companies adopting crypto. Also big business conglomerates like Coca-Cola, Nestle and others. It will lead to a greater increase in value.

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
I would like to see Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc. to join the cryptocurrency universe. Thanks to Elon Musk who is very supportive of Dogecoin. Just one tweet from him the prices of cryptocurrencies would either go up or down. I believe if more Billionaires will join, the market and volume of crypto will also go higher.

I would like to see Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc. to join the cryptocurrency universe. Thanks to Elon Musk who is very supportive of Dogecoin. Just one tweet from him the prices of cryptocurrencies would either go up or down. I believe if more Billionaires will join, the market and volume of crypto will also go higher.
That's just it dear. If those high profile names you just mentioned will embrace the Cryptocurrency investment like Elon musk did it will be a massive development.

I think all those who are against bitcoin and cryptocyrrency in general should start investing in crypto currency. This wil lift the ccrypto currency market.

I think Warren Buffets needs to invest in cryptocurrencies. he is one of the greatest investors who is yet to invest in cryptocurrency. I would like him to invest in dogecooin

I've heard too many times about warren buffets. Can one explain the source of his or her income? And the network that it posses in total.

this is one of the reason a lot of people keep on saying that cryptocurrency is a scam because a coin will rise and everyone will be on profit buy it will end up crashing drastically, therefore such think is worthy to be call a scam by alot of people
To make profits in cryptocurrency you will have to Invest for a long time for the markets price of the coin to rise again. The volatile nature of cryptocurrency is the main reason why people invest in it.

How about Bill gates? I think that would make the market more crazier because he doesn't like it. So if he finally invest to it means he already acknowledge that it's real and legit.. then it will make Cryptocurrency more famous and you know what happens next
Elon musk has done his numbers on dogecoin and it has seen a dramatic changes and growth in a very little time, so if Bill gate can also influence another crypto currency coin, it will be another boost.

Bill gates, Jeff Bezos, warren buffet etc aren't interested investing into Cryptocurrency. They are still afraid of losing their funds into it, that's why we need to give credit to Elon musk standing bold to support Cryptocurrency.

Bill gates, Jeff Bezos, warren buffet etc aren't interested investing into Cryptocurrency. They are still afraid of losing their funds into it, that's why we need to give credit to Elon musk standing bold to support Cryptocurrency.
Do you think Gates and Bezos and Buffet are ignorant of the crypto coin? They probably know that investing in crypto coin is a big gamble especially that they can be considered whales. Of course, they would not invest just $100 or even $1,000. Big money may be lost that is why those smart guys are playing it safe. Why not buy real estate instead?

Do you think Gates and Bezos and Buffet are ignorant of the crypto coin? They probably know that investing in crypto coin is a big gamble especially that they can be considered whales. Of course, they would not invest just $100 or even $1,000. Big money may be lost that is why those smart guys are playing it safe. Why not buy real estate instead?
Laughs, but Elon musk took the plunge off to invest heavily on the coins, doesn't know the implications? They've been known as risk takers trying Cryptocurrency isn't bad either.

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
The person i would like to invest into the cryptocurency world is Bill gate.He has not been a fan of the crypto and for him to suddelyjumped inwould cause a lot of surge in the price of the coin,this is because even though as we know there is no underlying value of the cryptocurency due to its nature,more eople will be intereste in the cryptocurency activity.

I would love to see Jeff Bezos make a huge investment into crypto and make his investment public. Also I would love to see Warren Buffett invest in crypto many believes he is an investment guru and this would boost confidence in crypto
Post automatically merged:

I believe Elon Musk will soon go the way of John McAfee. His excessess need to be checked. What he is doing is not ideal for the healthy growth of crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back