What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

The massive investors that are investing on crypto as made crypto currency unpredictable because they will never inform the society when they are to buy or sell
Even without the whales investors, crypto at times is unpredictable. Sometimes too you can predict where the price of some coins are going. That's what makes traders earn when it comes to trading coins.

Surely, it will pump the price of the digital coins if it eventually enters into crypto investment line. I'm just looking up to that moment.
It will definitely pump the prices of the crypto, however it could have negative repercussions for Google as well. This is what i have noticed when it comes to large companies investing in crypto. When Tesla invested, their stock price went down for some reason.

Even without the whales investors, crypto at times is unpredictable. Sometimes too you can predict where the price of some coins are going. That's what makes traders earn when it comes to trading coins.
You are right actually. but in trading if there's no influence of the composite man the technical analysis of support and resistance might have become the foundation of trading but the influence of big investors really make it worse in predicting

It will definitely pump the prices of the crypto, however it could have negative repercussions for Google as well. This is what i have noticed when it comes to large companies investing in crypto. When Tesla invested, their stock price went down for some reason.
It went down cos of the massive investment they made around Bitcoin. The $1.5 billion investment isn't a small money to cough out for a company via any investment.

I would like you to check the recent fall that happened 9pm today and see what I'm talking about. The sudden fall can never be predicted by any body but if there was no whale who deducted there investment from the market technical analysis and fundamental analysis can be use to predict.

It went down cos of the massive investment they made around Bitcoin. The $1.5 billion investment isn't a small money to cough out for a company via any investment.
This makes sense and it was something that i never considered. However it could also show the scepticism of the shareholders, when seeing the company investing in crypto and based on this scepticism they decided to cash out on their shares, dropping the price.

Surely, it will pump the price of the digital coins if it eventually enters into crypto investment line. I'm just looking up to that moment.
Just like I have now invested in the new cryptocurrency SHIB, I would really love it should any of these whales investors jump into it and make boom in its worth like Dogecoin.

Just like I have now invested in the new cryptocurrency SHIB, I would really love it should any of these whales investors jump into it and make boom in its worth like Dogecoin.
Where did you discover this coin SHIB? I've never heard about it since i started visiting coinmarketcap. I believe its a new coin well adrift in the crypto market.

Where did you discover this coin SHIB? I've never heard about it since i started visiting coinmarketcap. I believe its a new coin well adrift in the crypto market.
I found it first on Yahoo news and I was still wondering if it's something that I should consider, then Alexander made a post about it here and a good cryptocurrency dealer friend of mine mentioned it.

I found it first on Yahoo news and I was still wondering if it's something that I should consider, then Alexander made a post about it here and a good cryptocurrency dealer friend of mine mentioned it.
That's fantastic, i later discovered it at forumcoin where @Alexander, created a thread for the coin (SHIB INU COIN). Which he stated, it has overseen increase of 10k% in its price in its early time. The value is around $0.01. The coin is worth the investment it can still pump like the TRX coin.

That's fantastic, i later discovered it at forumcoin where @Alexander, created a thread for the coin (SHIB INU COIN). Which he stated, it has overseen increase of 10k% in its price in its early time. The value is around $0.01. The coin is worth the investment it can still pump like the TRX coin.
Exactly, it's what I came to know with my research and make the decision to invest in the cryptocurrency at the end when it's still very cheaper than other cryptocurrencies.

Exactly, it's what I came to know with my research and make the decision to invest in the cryptocurrency at the end when it's still very cheaper than other cryptocurrencies.
That's wise of you, to have taken advantage of the coin's progress to invest your funds into it. I hope you invested high amount to earn big when the price pump 1000% increase??

That's wise of you, to have taken advantage of the coin's progress to invest your funds into it. I hope you invested high amount to earn big when the price pump 1000% increase??
Seriously, it wasn't a big deal for me to come up and make the decision to invest in the cryptocurrency because I was looking at Dogecoin grow in my eyes and I never took early advantage.

Seriously, it wasn't a big deal for me to come up and make the decision to invest in the cryptocurrency because I was looking at Dogecoin grow in my eyes and I never took early advantage.
That also devastated me, i invested around d dogecoin, but never lived to see my investment grow. I cut my investment off day on. And afterwards, DOGE climbed and became highly profitable.

Well, I have just learnt my lesson from what happened with Dogecoin and I'm definitely not going to allow it happen to me again. I just bought BTT this night worth of $40.

I've heard about this coin BTT, but I've not taken my time to study its future benefits and if it worth the investment. Is just good as you've taken your time to invest on the coin, and never to repeat your dogecoin mistake, lol.

Let me be honest with you, it's not been long I heard about the cryptocurrency BTT, I just took a keep of faith and invested in it immediately and keep an eye out.

Let me be honest with you, it's not been long I heard about the cryptocurrency BTT, I just took a keep of faith and invested in it immediately and keep an eye out.
Okay. Its just nice that you've keeping your eyes off from the coin after investing on it. Watching closely on my invested coins gives me high blood pressure. Because it might go so dip that i might not like it, causing me to panic.

When it comes to cryptocurrencies, I'm always willing to make a new investment in any coin or token that looks like a good project because no matter how small it is, the investment will grow.

That's what makes crypto worthwhile. The investment we make around it can be fruitful in the future even if at the meantime it isn't going well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back