What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

seriously this man should have been a very good Motivator for a lot of other billionaire house to invest in cryptocurrency but I don't understand what he's been doing so far by causing the prices of cryptocurrency to fall.
the man is already a billionaire and I've come to understand that anyone who is a billionaire in this world have a lot of influence and whatever he said will be done by followers and that is how he is using this to manipulate the market.

Should have said the money is just a very foolish man for me when it comes to how you behave thanking that single because he's a billionaire he will keep on messing with other people's lives and Investment

Actually I wanted see alot of them investing in crypto currencies such as the richest people who in the world prominent people country rulers and so on.

Actually I wanted see alot of them investing in crypto currencies such as the richest people who in the world prominent people country rulers and so on.
Do you think the whales have been quiet for almost a month now that the crypto prices are not moving positively? If a whale would buy a million dollar worth of Doge today would that spike the price and cause a buying spree by the public? If that happens then why don't a whale do it for the sake of the public who are the patrons of crypto?

They seem to contribute to the reason why crypto goes into dip at times.i just wish there could be a factor that would ensure the stability of crypto rather than these investors
Almost all the whale investors have invested in cryptocurrency I don't know of which that has not invested in cryptocurrency presently now

You are very right. When the president of El Salvador stated two weeks ago that he wanted to make bitcoins the official currency of his country I was very surprised. I would like to see the likes of bill gates or a president of an EPL football team investing in cryptocurrency.

I love to see bill gates invest because is the richest man in the world, so investing into cryptocurrency will make you to be more richer.
This is the name of the whale investor that came to my mind when I saw the topic of this thread because Bill Gates happens to be one of the most richest man alive so if he was to invest his money into cryptocurrency then that can be definitely rise so much in price or value.

Personally I'm all for anything that can be done to revive the prices of cryptocurrency to what it used to be because what is happening right now is getting a lot of people a lot of scare.

I did not really need them again in cryptocurrency because most of them are the one that I've been manipulating the market and I've been causing a lot of Innocent investors to suffer, they should just allowed cryptocurrency to flow as it is today

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
I will like to hear if prominent people from my country which is Nigeria can actually start investing in bitcoin but unfortunately the transaction of BTC is no more allowed in Nigeria

I will like to hear if prominent people from my country which is Nigeria can actually start investing in bitcoin but unfortunately the transaction of BTC is no more allowed in Nigeria
You can transact around BTC in Nigeria but you aren't allowed to buy direct using g your bank details to buy from the local banks. That's what makes it uneasy for us to transact.

If it's possible for the current president of United States of America should come out and say that he invested 1 billion US dollars in cryptocurrency I believe that is going to help a lot.

Laughs, i don't think the president of united states supports Cryptocurrency or love the idea of crypto introduction. Those personalities aren't concerned to investing into crypto, if not we could've seen them by now.

I want to see the world's renowned investor, Warren buffet diversifying into cryptocurrency. But it's a pity that he as mage it clear that he is not looking in that direction. He cited the digital assets as a very volatile investment , and he cited that he is likely to loose if he invest in bitcoin

I want to see the world's renowned investor, Warren buffet diversifying into cryptocurrency. But it's a pity that he as mage it clear that he is not looking in that direction. He cited the digital assets as a very volatile investment , and he cited that he is likely to loose if he invest in bitcoin
Most of the rich isn't push to investing around Cryptocurrency they see it as risk to their monetary asset. They prefer investing where it is sure for them. But time will tell if such mindset will continue or not.

Personally I'm of the opinion that the president of United State of America actually love crypto-currency and wants to make it to continue increasing he should come out open and support the coin.

Most of the rich isn't push to investing around Cryptocurrency they see it as risk to their monetary asset. They prefer investing where it is sure for them. But time will tell if such mindset will continue or not.
Warren buffet the greatest investor of all time. I will like to toe is line but the love I have for cryptocurrency wouldn't let me. I share his thought on the coins volatility which is more or less like gambling

Warren buffet the greatest investor of all time. I will like to toe is line but the love I have for cryptocurrency wouldn't let me. I share his thought on the coins volatility which is more or less like gambling
Did warren buffet give his take on Cryptocurrency being like a gambling scheme?? If he says so, he isn't wrong either. It looks like gambling, but modernized one.

Did warren buffet give his take on Cryptocurrency being like a gambling scheme?? If he says so, he isn't wrong either. It looks like gambling, but modernized one.
He didn't mention gambling but he said he is not going the direction of the bitcoin. He cited that he might loose investing in the coin. If we actually follow the trend in 2017, bitcoin suffered a great loss but managed to get back up. Elon Musk backing the coin earlier this year further helped the coin.

I do not need any Wales to invest in cryptocurrency because they are the one that are manipulating the cryptocurrency and these are the people that always make me to believe that cryptocurrency is a scam, they will crash the cryptosystem when they remove their money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back