What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

Although right now due to my offline job, my schedule is tight so I do not usually have much time to be writing articles and writing books to be selling them at Amazon.

Just that I do not really have time I would have loved to join article writing sites because it's a good and profitable business and enlighten someone to become a good writer for the federation.

I work with so many article writing website and I do beleive that hubpages is my favourite among them all.

I also like allwriting its a good website which someone can work and earn some reasonable amount of money

I have an account with over 5 article writing websites but i am only active on three of them. I always try as much as possible too complete a work per day in order to make some good amount of money for myself. Working of paid to post platforms is also inclusive.

I do not have any skills right now talk less of having a writing articles sites of my own. I just want to learn a web design skill first before venturing into a writing articles sites at my own place.

I have an account with over 5 article writing websites but i am only active on three of them. I always try as much as possible too complete a work per day in order to make some good amount of money for myself. Working of paid to post platforms is also inclusive.
Probably the poster may not be talking about paid to post platform , I'm just thinking that he's talking about sites that are purely dedicated for writing of high-quality content, is that the one you are talking about ?

I do not have any skills right now talk less of having a writing articles sites of my own. I just want to learn a web design skill first before venturing into a writing articles sites at my own place.
Then you need to have a well develop writing skills mostly if you want to start writing content and article from some website.

You wont be working here forever rather you will need to swap to some other website and be making money there those may be good for you.

Probably the poster may not be talking about paid to post platform , I'm just thinking that he's talking about sites that are purely dedicated for writing of high-quality content, is that the one you are talking about ?
I'm talking about some paid to post platforms and also some platforms that pays people that write high quality articles. I am not very much active in such a website because it will take a long time before your article can get selected.

I'm talking about some paid to post platforms and also some platforms that pays people that write high quality articles. I am not very much active in such a website because it will take a long time before your article can get selected.
I dont get you but what I think is that when you start your online journey you will need to add some forum to your list but I beleive this is a way which we can learn new money making program online

for article writing website try writterbay and iwritter

I dont get you but what I think is that when you start your online journey you will need to add some forum to your list but I beleive this is a way which we can learn new money making program online

What i meant is that I am working on paid to post platforms but I am not very much active on platforms like iwriter and so many of them. it will be very hard before your article will get selected on such platforms because there is a lot of competition.

What i meant is that I am working on paid to post platforms but I am not very much active on platforms like iwriter and so many of them. it will be very hard before your article will get selected on such platforms because there is a lot of competition.

so already know something about Iwritter and how its work so they pay you once your article go selected am not aware of this not doubt but I do add some other website which I can earn money online from like allwriting and edusson they are a very good website to make money from

so already know something about Iwritter and how its work so they pay you once your article go selected am not aware of this not doubt but I do add some other website which I can earn money online from like allwriting and edusson they are a very good website to make money from
I know those websites are very good but the thing is that how easy can they accept your article?. How much do they pay when you are able to successfully submit an article?. These are some of the things I consider before trying out any article writing platform.

Then you need to have a well develop writing skills mostly if you want to start writing content and article from some website.

You wont be working here forever rather you will need to swap to some other website and be making money there those may be good for you.
Yes for sure, I would not be working there forever. I just do to earn my money to sustain myself. If I will have a good paying job today, I will leave any online forum except the one that involve your skills to earn.

@robust,you must be correct I think the need to add forum to list of your paying program must be there sometime you learn alot from there and how to improved the quality of your business forum has help me alot to know much about blogging and to improve the quality of my blogging work

There are alot of article writing website out there and I do beleive that when allwriting and crackcontent are some of those website which you can write your article and get paid for each veiw.

I also beleive that hubpages is another good website which am working with but they are so professional

Lolz, you really make me laugh hard. How do you know your article won't to be selected ? if your article is not selected obviously you are not writing a high-quality content. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😁 😁

Lolz, you really make me laugh hard. How do you know your article won't to be selected ? if your article is not selected obviously you are not writing a high-quality content. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😁 😁
it is not the matter of writing high quality articles alone. You really need to be very good before your article could be selected and even that, it does not guarantee that your article will be selected. Imagine this, a platform like Listverse that pays $100 per every article selected. There will probably be a lot of competition and therefore it will be hard before your article will be selected no matter how high-quality it is. I am an article writer btw.

it is not the matter of writing high quality articles alone. You really need to be very good before your article could be selected and even that, it does not guarantee that your article will be selected. Imagine this, a platform like Listverse that pays $100 per every article selected. There will probably be a lot of competition and therefore it will be hard before your article will be selected no matter how high-quality it is. I am an article writer btw.
Omo, are you sure they are paying up to that for an articles ? If so then what type of articles do they want that can't be delivered by ordinary People.. I would like to read more about it

Omo, are you sure they are paying up to that for an articles ? If so then what type of articles do they want that can't be delivered by ordinary People.. I would like to read more about it
One funny thing which you need to know is that even if they pay upto that amount its going to take you alot of work and you will also need to submit quality content before you can make money sometime its going to require that your article received some vote before you get paid

Bizindustry is actually the first I'm getting involved with at the moment to improve my writing skills.
I'm presently developing interest on opera hub though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back