What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
If only people will do their research to understand that business is not for every body,we can still make it working under people as employees.

You don't have to start your own business to make money. Actually, a lot of people who start their business never make money as 90 percent business do not succeed.

I wouldn't advice anyone to stay idle since business is a skill.. we learn to speak by speaking and it's very important for you to start with the one know a little about

You must know something about business here. Anything that you do that generates money for you is a business. So even if you say the person should learn a skill he can sell, it is still business you're talking about here

Yeah, you're right about that. Not everyone is made for business, some people have other places where their potentials are. There are those who are into white collar jobs and they are doing just fine without having to go into business
But sometimes my question is that, if everyone was not meant to start up a business then why is everybody so much interested to start a business ,because most people as I'm seeing now are interested in starting up their own business and be self-employed.

Yes you are right. Business is not for everyone. There are some people who prefer career jobs and they have made so much money in their respective fields such as medicine, accounting, ICT etc.

But sometimes my question is that, if everyone was not meant to start up a business then why is everybody so much interested to start a business ,because most people as I'm seeing now are interested in starting up their own business and be self-employed.
What would you suggest they do in a country where obtaining formal education adds little or next to nothing to your financial growth. They is a high rate of unemployment and the government aren't even willing to support those who have unique talents, so it's like we're just left with only one option.

What would you suggest they do in a country where obtaining formal education adds little or next to nothing to your financial growth. They is a high rate of unemployment and the government aren't even willing to support those who have unique talents, so it's like we're just left with only one option.
Well in as much as the government are not helping people in this area, I believe the best thing for people to study in school is to study any subject they know they can practice on their own or get immediate employment after graduation.

I wouldn't advice anyone to stay idle since business is a skill.. we learn to speak by speaking and it's very important for you to start with the one know a little about
That is right. So I must say that anyone can start a business really. Since it is a skill that needs learning, one can actually start practicing it and make money.

I agree with you, not everyone needs to start up a business but everyone should do something to earn a living. Business is not for everyone, not everyone can handle or manage a business. People can engage themselves in other things they like doing that would also yield profit for them.

I think not everyone needs to start a business because people can still become a trader without investing money and they can trade without having business. For example, many people trade in stocks and cryptocurrencies and it is not called business per say.

Well not everyone can engage in buying and selling of goods and services but everyone who has a source of income outside salary and wages are actually involved in business directly or indirectly. But saying everyone can be involved in business is not too correct.
Exactly. People have strong suit for different things. Business is definitely not for everyone, there are other legit ways to make money out there.

I agreed it is not everyone that will have an opportunity to start up a business because managing a business is another aspect and is something you need to learn. but even with this I am one of the person that need to start up a business because I am interested in a personal business , it is something I will do in the future. It depends on how you are planning it.

Yes, going into business is not most people's desire due to the kind of things they want to venture into. But whatever an individual does and generates money from it, to me it's still seen as business.

Of course, I think not everyone is business inclined and it's not mandatory because everyone cannot boycott career and white collar jobs. Although, it is good to learn a skill or two as backup.

Well that is absolutely correct,it's not everyone that can keep up with the challenges associated with owning a business and because of that they prefer to work for people

Of course, I think not everyone is business inclined and it's not mandatory because everyone cannot boycott career and white collar jobs. Although, it is good to learn a skill or two as backup.
Absolutely.
The business thing is not for everyone.
there are those who function more effectively at white collar jobs, and there are those who do better in a business.

Everyone has his/her choices in life and their source of income. Not everybody is interested in doing business because people come from different environments and backgrounds. Having to think of doing a business is a good idea for those looking to increase their income.

It is not possible for everyone to have a business. The reason is that some people are not wired to start a business on their own. This set of people will do well climbing the corporate ladder.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back